Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

See how Airtel dashed me N25,000 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See how Airtel dashed me N25,000 (763 Views)

How To Make N25,000-N500,000 Monthly Using Facebook, Twitter / How Airtel Duped Me Of #500 / New Mtn Data Night Plan@n25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See how Airtel dashed me N25,000 by NaijaCuzin: 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hw It all began...
As a noble and rich man,I bought a card of #100 and they gave me #100 bonus .I decided to use it to suscribe for my usual #100 for 20MB.

Since I was using <b>Mb-Chopper</b>(Android) ,Before I realise it,Airtel sent me a message that my data don finish. I ignored it and kept browsing as I thought I had 100 bonus left

Just this afternoon when I was in Nairaland and other site minding my own business ,Airtel sent a message
"Dear Customer, you have been credited with N25000 bonus for calls to ALL network, SMS and DATA. Bonus is valid for 7 days."

Then I checked it and found out that I had #15100 left,that wasn't all they also dashed me #4000 for SMS,#500MB for data and my #100 Bonus was still intact.

Praise The Lord. Am I the only one with the testimony smiley
Re: See how Airtel dashed me N25,000 by teewhydope(m): 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
NaijaCuzin:
Hw It all began...
As a noble and rich man,I bought a card of #100 and they gave me #100 bonus .I decided to use it to suscribe for my usual #100 for 20MB.

Since I was using <b>Mb-Chopper</b>(Android) ,Before I realise it,Airtel sent me a message that my data don finish. I ignored it and kept browsing as I thought I had 100 bonus left

Just this afternoon when I was in Nairaland and other site minding my own business ,Airtel sent a message
"Dear Customer, you have been credited with N25000 bonus for calls to ALL network, SMS and DATA. Bonus is valid for 7 days."

Then I checked it and found out that I had #15100 left,that wasn't all they also dashed me #4000 for SMS,#500MB for data and my #100 Bonus was still intact.

I received too but how do i check d bonus
Re: See how Airtel dashed me N25,000 by Anikishaya(f): 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2016
NaijaCuzin:
Hw It all began...

Which noble rich man? Don't forget to share d news when dem do you strong thing.
Anyways, congratulations.

(1) (Reply)

Crowd At NNPC Filling Station At Ore In Ondo State. / James Ocholi’s Update: One Of The Suspects Interrogated By Frsc / Expensive Universities Own By Churches In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.