Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

How Airtel Duped Me Of #500 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Airtel Duped Me Of #500 (1080 Views)

How Diamond Bank Plc In Connivance With their Staff Duped Me Of 4,180,000 Naira / FG To Begin Recruitment Of 500,000 Teachers / See how Airtel dashed me N25,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Airtel Duped Me Of #500 by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 16, 2016
So I woke up to a message on my phone this morning from Airtel;

"Valued Customer!! You are selected for N500 Extra Credit Today. Call 14495 to Get It."

I proceed to call 14495 and heard the following voice instruction

"to get 500 airtime press 1". For my mind Airtel don remember me today. make I enjoy their money small.

I got the message " request successful" from the auto system then proceeded to check my account balance to see the free credit. Surprisingly, my balance remained the same. I just assumed the whole thing was one of their cunning gimmicks to get attention of customers. If only it were.

Few minutes later I got another beep, "you have successfully borrowed 500. 50 has been deducted as service charge".

What nonsense?? did I ask to borrow?? I honestly thought it was some sort of reward airtime.

Honestly, someone needs to place a leash on this service providers. What happened to me today was a pure scam and I'm sure many have fallen prey to this useless tricks. I feel really cheated right now. In these hard times 500 feels like a million if not more.

Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Handed Over This Scammer To EFCC And Receive A Car He Claimed I Won? / Bloody Traitors: While UN Handed Out Sanctions, Africa Did Business With N/korea / Intendng Nairaland Couples Watch this Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.