Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:06 AM

Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll (28419 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Looking Like A Doll After Cosmetic Surgery / Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies / Olajumoke Stuns In New Close Up Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll by sugarbelly: 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
The beautiful actress did a perfect makeup and decided to thrill her fans as she shared a close up photo of her. She sure do looked like a doll. Check it out below

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BCcuYQImXM5/?taken-by=ritadominic

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll by sugarbelly: 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
U think you've seen enough? Now checkout these other photos she shared

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/03/rita-dominic-shares-close-up-photo-of.html

Amazing Rita

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll by sugarbelly3: 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
Nice
Re: Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll by IamJose(m): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
Damn.. Wat a lip.. I just wish..

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll by inosend: 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
So what? Are you sure she did not horrify instead of thrill her fans? Na wah for the fans sef.
Re: Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
She is selling her Zaron
Products.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll by NairaMoneyng: 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
cool
Re: Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
IamJose:
Damn.. Wat a lip.. I just wish..

If wishes were horses?.........................

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll by unikchyka(f): 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
This is not her real face o

8 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll by Glossyclick(m): 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Omo. She fine well kiss shocked shocked
Re: Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll by kennyman2000(m): 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Very nice!
Re: Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll by patiencezee(f): 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Beautifully beautiful.
Re: Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll by muller101(m): 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
She resemble a newly recruited witch. In emmanuella''s voice. That's not her real face ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll by Moneyhatesme(m): 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Better pikin. Please she should inform me of ha next photoshoot. I don buy bread since last week. Na whom i go photo bomb i dy find.

13 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll by Pref(m): 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Beautiful but in emmanuella's voice ..... Is that your real face?
Re: Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Re: Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll by jay2pee(m): 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hmmmm. Always looking like under 16
Re: Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll by Coldfeet(f): 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
Spot on gurl cool
Re: Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll by dabwan123(m): 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
End time Rita. End time make up..
Re: Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll by gutsygareth(f): 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
kennygee:

IamJose will Kiss
Re: Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll by GlassDoc: 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
Church Watch in Nigeria
PLEASE, LET US TAKE HEED HOW WE PAINT THE TEMPLE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT….
At salvation, the body of a believer in Jesus Christ ceases to be simply A BODY. IT BECOMES A TEMPLE – the temple of the Living God that is described as Holy! Holy!! Holy!!!
In sharp contrast, in the physical realm, the believer continues to live in a depraved and fallen world that is under the relentless influence of Satan and his horde of demons. Satan dictates the pace that the world follows. Satan sets the standards of the world according to his evil desires (2 Corinthians 4:4). And this is why the Bible VERY STERNLY warns believers against following the ways of the world (James 4:4, 1 John 2:15-17).
As Satan aggressively pursues his agenda to destroy the human race, every believer has the responsibility to ensure that we do not, knowingly or unknowingly, become a tool in his evil hands as he continues to wage war on the Most High God.
And as Jesus Christ continues to redeem the world from Satan’s influence, those in whom Christ abides must be sensitive to their status as a HOLY TEMPLE that is in a spiritual battle. In this battle, we need to be mindful of the huge distinction between the two camps: “… what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial?...” (1 Corinthians 6:14-16). Very bluntly, the Bible reminds us: “… YOUR BODY IS NOT YOUR OWN, YOU HAVE BEEN BOUGHT WITH A PRICE…” (verse 20). So, we are NOT free to do with our bodies as we please – it does NOT belong to us.
The primary goal of this short reflection is NOT to commend or condemn anybody or any practice. Rather, it is a simple reminder that as we beautify and accessorise our bodies, we should be mindful of our status as a HOLY TEMPLE. This, of course, will mean different things to different people according to our level of understanding.
But in all instances, it is important that we must be clear in our minds why EXACTLY we are doing whatever we are doing to THE TEMPLE. If God is indeed our priority, we cannot ignore the fact that His priority for us is A MEEK AND QUIET SPIRIT above everything else (1 Peter 3:4). And YES, our external appearance really, really matters a lot to God – that is why He sent two different Apostles, writing to different cultures, at different times, to pen 1 Peter 3:3-4 and 1 Timothy 2:9-10. How we adorn ourselves matter to God. For our outward appearance is a reflection of our inward reality.
As we live in days where the standards of the Bible have been radically lowered to soothe and suit our worldly convenience, please let us keep reminding ourselves that we are indeed STRANGERS AND PLIGRIMS in this world (Hebrews 11:13,1 Peter 2:11). That we are non-conformists to the ways of the world (Romans 12:1-2). And that to be a FRIEND of the world is to be an ENEMY of God (James 4:4). A lot of believers have stopped thinking in this direction. Godly examples are becoming fewer and fewer in our days! So, let us look up to Christ as our example of godly simplicity.
Please, let us think very carefully about these things. In our own minds, and before God, let us be careful about what we do to the TEMPLE OF GOD – both inside and outside. Both men and women.
"What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For YE ARE BOUGHT WITH A PRICE: THEREFORE GLORIFY GOD IN YOUR BODY, and in your spirit, which are God's." (1 Corinthians 6:19-20).

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll by kennyblaze007(m): 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
How nice....Rita Dominic,my celebrity girlfriend...
Re: Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll by bolt000(m): 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
Re: Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll by IamJose(m): 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
kennygee:

Then I wish it grows wings like pegasus.. To take u and I to canaan land the land of no return..whr we will b loving eachother like byond 4ver after.. Yes bae..Just the 2 of us..
Re: Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll by ifedayoifedapo(f): 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
kiss
Re: Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
and some yoruba nigga wee use this pic to masturbate grin
Re: Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
okay
Re: Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
IamJose:

Then I wish it grows wind and take u and I to canaan land..whr we will b loving eachother like byond 4ver after.. Yes bae..Just the 2 of us..

Do I look like Rita?

Re: Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll by DifferentBoy1(m): 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
I fit carry garri touch this face and swallow without soup because the beauty is satisfactory.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
She is pretty.
Re: Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll by IamJose(m): 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
kennygee:

Do I look like Rita?
U look like keenygee..my nxt bae

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lota Chukwu Reacts To 'Gender Pay Gap' In Nollywood Industry / BBNaija: Photos Of Alex As Edo Bride / Phyno Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.