Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) (80385 Views)

6 Months Pregnant Lady Arrested By Her Boss For Stealing In Delta State. Photos / Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage / Picture: Before And After Of Ese Oruru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by smartmom(f): 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
viktor01:
OK, I am very sure she was not raped.
An adage in my place says, when a child starts eating food meant for adults, then the child should be prepared to start defecating like an adult.

Don't quote me to gibber rubbish...... ?javascript:void(0);??
I totally agree with you. There is more to this story. So she has been sleeping with the man or men for at least 6 months? The "abduction" does not add up!

1 Like

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
treachery, evil, treachery, treachery, evil.

1 Like

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
abdulsemiu02:

Brother, I always feel sad anytime I see people attacking Islam out of their ignorance. May Allah protect us sha
so ur saying one president that maried and banged a 9yr old that now first lady ..did prophet more har mad did he not do the same thin
Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by NzeeChuks(m): 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
With the strong attacks on ethnicity and religion, i hope we won't be having headlines like 'Igbo man hits Yoruba boy with car and the Muslim Judge sentenced both to jail'!.

Rather than looking at criminals and crimes, no matter the level fo severity, under the light of religion and ethnicity which end up stirring up the waters, leading to exchange of abrasive words, I believe there are other factors that should be considered, especially in this case of abduction.

First of all, i believe illiteracy plays a major role in this incident. 2) How strict are the laws meant to protect the female child?? Are there laws at all for their protection against sexual abuse?? What are the consequences of abusing the female child?? Are they strictly pointed out and adhered to??

2 Likes

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by ify2nyce(f): 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
The girl fine die lipsrsealed
Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by NzeeChuks(m): 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
KingTom:
Bayelsa girl with mumu paale and mumu maale so one aboki come dey play love with the girl na as dem dey do sina small small aboki come tell am for ear say make dem waka go him place for Kano say dem go marry na so the love ewures waka o so the babe come convert go Islam Sha and as the boy dey knack her kpekus steady na she come forget her age you sef know as prick dey confuse woman so later na the papa dem don try everything to bring am back na him dem come strip sanusi nakéd for paper na him sanusi dem come talk everybody come talk for the matter e come become national issue so now the pikin dem dey Abuja so dem don hand over am to her papa after the boy knack am she say she be 17 but her broda dem say him be 16 and him senior am so the matter just dey as e dey onto moral lesson Sha. Make una no dey allow una daughters dey play with men anyhow make dem no carry am go Saudi Arabia o. So boss pledge na so the matter go o shocked

Winner: Reporter of the Year 2016 and 2017!!!
Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by AnanseK(m): 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
So4baba:
Honestly, this country needs prayer!
Whoever amalgamated us is a wicked fellow, those that fought for our independence had no foresight,. I blame Awolowo....

Yes , she would have been better off in Aba baby factory producing expensive children.

1 Like

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by AnanseK(m): 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
tunjion:
It is not today that they wrote to Sanusi, but he held the girl until She passed the time period for abortion and then released her.
That was why the girl was no longer comfortable heading home to her parents.
She was wearing their muslim cloth to cover her shame.
Poor child.

She is not a child. All girls in those areas are like that . They start beeping at age 10 and by 14 they move into boy friends house. I have lived there.
Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by Philadelphia: 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
This is no news to me. After all, I said it earlier here

Philadelphia:
Hausa men (Muslims especially) and their love for minor girls is like 5 and 6. Abi na virgins be their issue? [size=20pt]I know Ese may be pregnant.[/size] However, she can never return home as a virgin.
To the issue, taking a minor without her parents consents (which the guy knows he is guilty of) is a crime. Forget whether she consented or not. As long as she is still a dependant, she can't make decisions for herself. After watching the video, I just said "If Ese can become like this and speak Arabic fluently in less than 8 months, then the bring back our girls group should forget the 276 girls that have been abducted for 2 years". How many 8 months dey 2 years? undecided

Well, this should just prove to you that no chibok girl was abducted grin
Just imagine, only 1 girl was abducted and 1 parent was bent on finding this girl and they found her. What about 276+ girls of 276 parents, siblings, friends, relatives, etc? Abi these parents (not even 2 from the 276) no like their children reach? undecided
Abi na only me go school to see that in this maths, there is no "x"? We can't find "x" because there is no "x". Why then is the government solving a maths question (looking for x) when there was never an "x" that was missing?

Political Hoax

See the link here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2965854/video-ese-oruru-resisting-policemen/3#43398425
Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by joseph1832(m): 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
francizy:

Of course. One area I'd hold her parents, especially her mum accountable is giving her daughter free hands to talk to any male that patronizes her, especially those ones that can't differentiate between an adult and a kid.
You can say that again. This is the very reason why I always say parents will let money dissuade them from performing their duties will always have themselves to blame in the long run.
Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
A christian mod banned me till 6th for saying christianity is bad while trying to make the fool know that islam is always bashed. Ojukwu a christian raped bianca as a 13 year old, see christians o, genevieve was raped as a 15 year old and she had a daughter as a result. 93 percent of nigerian prostitutes are christians. Christianity is for the brainwashed. May amadioha consume any mod that tries to gag me, iseeeeee

1 Like

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by realman2020: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
Islam and virgin,d only reason for jihad.dats y u cant find virgin girls in d North.this bunch of paedophiles traditioally start fingering these children fr d age of 2.dats y there is no rape as an offence in penal code but defilement.

1 Like

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by KingTom(m): 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
NzeeChuks:

Winner: Reporter of the Year 2016 and 2017!!!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
viktor01:
OK, I am very sure she was not raped.
An adage in my place says, when a child starts eating food meant for adults, then the child should be prepared to start defecating like an adult.

Don't quote me to gibber rubbish...... ?javascript:void(0);??
Of course she wasn't raped! The child is in love and followed the boy willingly to Kano. I remember stating 2 days ago that the parents should just pray she isn't preggars...but I am not in any way surprised that she is. The boy should be persecuted as the law deems fit but some blame rests at the foot of Ese's parents and Ese herself.

1 Like

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by Temysteve(m): 12:09am On Mar 03, 2016
So4baba:
Honestly, this country needs prayer!
Whoever amalgamated us is a wicked fellow, those that fought for our independence had no foresight,. I blame Awolowo....
its not too late, u can visit LORD LUGARD asap if u want to segrigate.
Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by Chalatanace(m): 6:29am On Mar 03, 2016
Let me urinate here . - .
(\_. ' ' .
_/\_ .
Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by ffada(m): 6:48am On Mar 03, 2016
chibok girls should be nursing their second child grin shocked grin
Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by Babyphinas(f): 7:42am On Mar 03, 2016
Lol.hop u are not included
pure2012soul:

Unfortunately, na dat kain size dey sweet some men dis days. Even 2yr old sef no dey safe for where dem dey
Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by SisiNini(f): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2016
dollarking:
so ur saying one president that maried and banged a 9yr old that now first lady ..did prophet more har mad did he not do the same thin

Buhari and Aisha...
Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by So4baba(m): 8:35am On Mar 03, 2016
Temysteve:
its not too late, u can visit LORD LUGARD asap if u want to segrigate.
As funny as it might seems, that is the only way forward, No democratic elected govt can turn this country around, I say no ONE. THE ordinary igbo man is smart, a Yoruba man is sharp, but an Hausa man? With Na ka dede, you can make him sign his own death warrant. The best way to steal enough money in Nigeria is to allow the Hausa man be in power, everyone knws this. Yoruba is the piece holding the north and the East, and if we wld remove our selfishness, this country wld be better segregated.
Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by Ibro2005: 9:09am On Mar 03, 2016
But I can't see any sign of pregnance with her.
Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by Kessyy2k4(m): 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
What manner of religion forces someone to go contrary to his/her own wish?? #NonsenseReligion
helloo mr. pls can u free religion out of dis saga? this has noting to do wit religion. both of dem like each other! den why are politics here?
Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by Rinato(m): 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
glossy6:

Yinusa's family forced her to sky rocket her age!
just as his punishment in hell ll be sky-rocketed. Amen.
Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by yinkazubii(m): 9:36am On Mar 07, 2016
I feel so sad each time i see people say or write rubbish bout islam cos dey kno nothin bout d religion... haven't u heard of pastors dat sleep with there members, baby making factory in the south south and south east..pls until we begin to respect each oda's religion dats wen we can move forward..i bliv everybody has d freedom to practice d religion he/she so wishes.

1 Like

Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
So4baba:

Lies,, Ojukwu saw it and wanted to change it, Awolowo was bent on ruling a ONE NIGERIA.."this was the beginning of our problem..
Awo saw it first way back in 1947. He wrote a book 'PATH TO NIGERIAN FREEDOM denouncing the 1914 amalgamation very intelligently & strongly say Nigeria is not a nation or a country but 'a mere geographical expression'. in fact, his rejection of One Nigeria led to him being charged with treason & imprisoned. then, after his days in prison - & typical of Yorubas - he changed.
Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:34am On Apr 10, 2016
We are patiently waiting for the outcome of this case when the real truth will be out in the open, not cooked up lies and unwarranted insults against the religion of Islam, north and Hausa/Fulani; when may bigots who have been masturbating over this case, the likes of Ben Murray Bruce, FFK, Tunde Bakare and the Christian dominated biased press will be forced to eat their own words,

Meanwhile, we shall continue to remind them of their bigotry and also link the ever increasing number of rape cases, especially paedophilia being committed in the south to the religion, region and tribes of the perpetrators.
Re: Abduction: Ese Oruru Is 5-Months Pregnant (photo) by folem: 12:40am On May 27, 2016
It seems she was 7 months pregnant at the time. Was she pregnant before the abduction?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) / Boyfriend Inserts Pepper Into Lover’s Private Parts (PIC) / Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.