Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Was Prophet Mohamed A Book Pirate ? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Was Prophet Mohamed A Book Pirate ? (1246 Views)

Attack On Prophet Mohamed's (sa) Tomb Could Stir Up Sectarian Hatred / Shia Reply To Christian Slander In Sunni Hadith: Was Prophet Mohammed Violent ? / Was Prophet Mohamed A Book Pirate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Prophet Mohamed A Book Pirate ? by banom(m): 11:15am On Jul 15, 2009
I read the quran and some of my abservations is that some things and names mentioned  in the Holy Bible which were told and written many centuries before mohamed was born are found in his qu ran,

did he Pirate the Bible or atleast part of the bible to manufacture his qu ran, was he a Pirate ?
Re: Was Prophet Mohamed A Book Pirate ? by ttalks(m): 11:28am On Jul 15, 2009
I guess he did a traditional remix.
Re: Was Prophet Mohamed A Book Pirate ? by Abuzola(m): 11:43am On Jul 15, 2009
No, the God that revealed to moses the Torah what was written and revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, isaac, Noah, Enoch etc in the Torah was the same God that revealed it to Muhammad. Mind you, Jesus did not reveal the old testament, the christian stole it from the jews, the new testament is the one we know of jesus.
Re: Was Prophet Mohamed A Book Pirate ? by banom(m): 11:53am On Jul 15, 2009
How do we know it was the same God and that he truely permited Pirate mohamed ?
Re: Was Prophet Mohamed A Book Pirate ? by budaatum: 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2009
Thanks for your informed reply, Abuzola.
banom:

I read the quran and some of my abservations is that some things and names mentioned  in the Holy Bible which were told and written many centuries before mohamed was born are found in his qu ran,

did he Pirate the Bible or atleast part of the bible to manufacture his qu ran, was he a Pirate ?
Becasue the same Angel Gabriel who informed of the birth of a Child who shall be called Christ the Messiah gave him the message.
Re: Was Prophet Mohamed A Book Pirate ? by JeSoul(f): 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2009
banom:

I read the quran and some of my abservations is that some things and names mentioned in the Holy Bible which were told and written many centuries before mohamed was born are found in his qu ran,

lol. If it were in literature today and 2 people laid claim over a particular text, its the person with the verified earlier copy that will win the case. I guess christians have grounds to sue mohammed for plagiarism. smiley
Re: Was Prophet Mohamed A Book Pirate ? by Abuzola(m): 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2009
@banom, had it been the Quran is from other than Allah there would have been thousand discrepancy like the bible which i have been revealing
Re: Was Prophet Mohamed A Book Pirate ? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2009
Abuzola:

@banom, had it been the Quran is from other than Allah there would have been thousand discrepancy like the bible which i have been revealing
The truth is that the quoran itself is a distortion and discrepancy of parts of the bible.
Re: Was Prophet Mohamed A Book Pirate ? by Tudor6(f): 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2009
There's nothing new. the same way jesus' new movement of christianity pirated the old testament, so did mohammeds and his followers adopt the same OT.

The original fabricators of the old testament where the JEWS, and till today they don't recognise the authenticity of the charlatans jesus and mohammed. Jesus and mohammed simply decided to add their own remix.
So YES, mohammed was a pirate and so WAS JESUS.
Re: Was Prophet Mohamed A Book Pirate ? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2009
Tudór:

There's nothing new. the same way jesus' new movement of christianity pirated the old testament, so did mohammeds and his followers adopt the same OT.

The original fabricators of the old testament where the JEWS, and till today they don't recognise the authenticity of the charlatans jesus and mohammed. Jesus and mohammed simply decided to add their own remix.
So YES, mohammed was a pirate and so WAS JESUS.

Bros, Jesus did not write or compile the bible, the bible was compiled by the catholic church over three hundred years after his accension so it would be very naive of you to accuse him of piracy.
Re: Was Prophet Mohamed A Book Pirate ? by Tudor6(f): 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2009
Jagoon:

Bros Jesus did not write or compile the bible, the bible was compiled by the catholic church over three hundred years after his accension so it would be very naive of you to accuse him of piracy.
Oga mohammed didn't compile the quaran either, infact he was illiterate.
The quaran was compiled 300 years after his death too.

Piracy isn't about writing only, stealing ideas and concepts also constitute piracy.
Re: Was Prophet Mohamed A Book Pirate ? by Nezan(m): 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2009
Tudór:

Oga mohammed didn't compile the quaran either, infact he was illiterate.
The quaran was compiled 300 years after his death too.

Piracy isn't about writing only, stealing ideas and concepts also constitute piracy.

I do wonder how the mind of an atheist work shocked
Re: Was Prophet Mohamed A Book Pirate ? by Abuzola(m): 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2009
Nezan, now you hate the truth. What a selfish interest
Re: Was Prophet Mohamed A Book Pirate ? by olabowale(m): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2009
@JeSoul: Let say for te sake of argument that you are an Igbo woman. Forget everything else for now, regardless of your true ethnic identity. If a man wrote a book about the origin of the igbos. And the dates and the events of the founding "fahers" so to speak were badly presented, barring te names, etc. If a later generation writer came along and wrote a more comprehensive textbook about the origins of the Igbo peoples and all the two books have in commons were the names of he main characters for the most part, but details and event dates are somethings that separate them. Can we then after critical literal analysis of these two books claim that just because the one that was earlier written was copied extensively by the more precison and scholarly superior younger book?

Even if they were written in different languages, and styles and the younger book author never had gone to the Igbo land and his book was not specific to igbo people and igbo character's alone? Could anyone not marvel at the complete contrast, and divergence of these books, speifically the accuracy of details which are verifiable in the new book, should mark it as a better grade than the old empty of substance older book? No? You are a literalist, you should know better. You are a scientist, tell me where the Bible says that the Body of Pharaoh will be preserved as a sign to later generations about the end of evil doers? I a Quranic verse that says this and it has been proven that salt was found in the lungs of a particular Pharaoh. tell me how salt gets to lungs except by drwoning in salty water; Sea, in this case Red Sea?

While the Christians argue that the Pharaoh did not die in the sea along with his army, some Christians today are say that he died. Yet Muhammad (AS) whom you claim to have plagiarized the Bible, sad over 1400 years ago that he died. Now why are the Christians just catchingu to his claim? Can we truly say he plagiarized? Absolutely not?

Ans the periodic table is now more tan 107 elements, which was the satndard in my days. Can we now say that the new Periodic table containing 112 element plagiarized the 107 periodic table? No. We can say that the one with 112 is comprehensive and alot accurate.  It is the current hallmark of what is accepted as periodic table. If the name was not accurate, the one with 112 would change it. If any element in 107 is wrong the 112 would change it and give the correct name.
Re: Was Prophet Mohamed A Book Pirate ? by Tudor6(f): 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2009
Nezan:

I do wonder how the mind of an atheist work shocked
Are you saying i'm lying or what??
Re: Was Prophet Mohamed A Book Pirate ? by olabowale(m): 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2009
@JeSoul: « #5 on: Today at 02:29:17 PM »
lol. If it were in literature today and 2 people laid claim over a particular text, its the person with the verified earlier copy that will win the case. I guess christians have grounds to sue mohammed for plagiarism.
Even if the ealier Text is devoid of good and detailed information compared to the later text? I just asked a Christian friend associate a very simple scenerio about two historians; one wrote a book about the History of Jamaica, 60 years earlier than the other. The newer History book was written by a Brazilian in brazilian portuguese. This brazilian never travelled to jamaica, but boy, his book was more detailed and right on the money so much so that the people who took the earlier book are now accusing him of plagiarisation. But they failed to see that that he also wrote about Matinique, Trinidad and Tobago, Guayana and indeed Brazil, his country. But the earlier book only wrote about Jamaica and the information he provided on Jamaican personalities was sketchy at best compared to this Brazilian Portuguese masterpiece. The timing and the dates and details are mark difference, except that where they spoke about personalities, they share. And I asked him, if we could say that the later writer copied from the former writer? His answer was simply, no. He is an engineer. We educated and good thinker.  

And I did not tell him that the older book was the Bible; Torah, Sabur, and Injil plus what the others wrote from Acts all the way to epistles and revelations. And I did not tell him the newer Book is simly the Quran. Think about it, JeSoul. I know you have a good mind. But old tradition passed on, generation to generation dies very slowly. Just imagine you find in Philadelphia now. You know the Germantown section is now a vibrant muslim community. All of them not because of marriage to some foreign muslims. Islam has arrived in America. No one can hide it again.

Barackallah Hussaine Obama is the occupier of the Whiet House. I know he is not a muslim. But Islamic name is forever registered on the Log of American Presidency.
Re: Was Prophet Mohamed A Book Pirate ? by Aremugangan(m): 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2009
@Banom, for the sake of argument, Illiterate Muhammad(SAW) wrote the Qur'an, yet not only did it talk about the past, it talked about the present and the future. Now, look at the book written by some group of supposed literates, what is the difference between their books? Whose book is strictly followed till date? Whose book is divinely guarded? Whose book is most widely confirmed to br correct without revisions? Please dear, stop being bias or sentimental, many scholars have eulogized this Man called Muhammad(SAW). He's no other but a messenger of Allah. He did not fight for supremacy neither did we accord him with any. Sit again and have a re-think, ins't Muhammad a true Messenger of Allah? Please try to read thoroughly about this man and you will give your verdict.
Re: Was Prophet Mohamed A Book Pirate ? by JeSoul(f): 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2009
Alhaji,
  oga sir how have you been?  smiley I have missed you  kiss

and I'll give it you, you came up with an excellent scenario to counterattack my inital post  smiley  but alas you must surely recognize that:
  documenting a history that can easily be checked & verified to be accurate
vs
  documenting history that cannot be verified or checked

are two different things? The bible came first, so the quran cannot suddenly pop up and lay claim to the very same contents of the bible and allege to have a "truer" version of the same bible.
Anyways I am back from Philly, stopped in your city too to see my friend at Times Square Church, I am more than sure she would love to have you come to church and spend time with some wonderful Nigerian christians living in NY  smiley
Re: Was Prophet Mohamed A Book Pirate ? by olabowale(m): 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2009
@JeSoul: My college roommate Rev. David Kayode is one of the Pastors, if its the Baptist Church in Times Square you are talking about. His wife is a woman I know since they started their relationship way back them.

Now if your idea of plagiarization is to stick on Quran, then you have to show me Surah Waqiah in the Bible. Or show me Ruth, Ester, Acts of Apostles, Epistles and Revelations in the Quran. You have to show me songs of David, too.

Let me return to Quran; Show me Surah Taha, Hud, Kahf, Ya Sin, Rahman, Muhammad, Qamar, Quyamma, Fajr, Takathur, Kafiruun, Dhuha, Qadr, Balad, Talaq, Mulk, Ala, Qalaq, Abasa, etc. Show me the last three Chapters? When you look through Quran, it has nothing about the Bible, except counter points. It is a powerful thing that you made such an accusation. But where is the basis for it?

Your parents will write an accurate book about your early life. Your sister's friend acquittance will write a less accurate book, becaus he heard your sister friend said that he/she jotted down some points from your parents book, when your sister was reading it to her over the phone. Your sister express how much you were loved, but she did not read the whole book to her friend, who noted the essence of what your sister read.

The friend acquittance then took this points and ran with it, creating a book that she dubbed your life history.

Who is correct between your parents book and your sister's friend acquittance book?

The Quran is similar to what is from your parents. The Bible is what is similar to your sister's friend acquittance book. The Quran is from Alah the Speaker. The Bible, is part God, part angels, part prophets, part followers of prophets, part followers or generation that followed the followers of prophets. Paul happened to be the example I chose to show the followers of the follower of the prophets!
Re: Was Prophet Mohamed A Book Pirate ? by PERVERT9: 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2009
na wa o,why he come be say na only bad bad thing people dey take remember this prophet mohammed?una sure say this man na real prophet of God abi na jeko jeko prophet chop and clean mouth prophet
Re: Was Prophet Mohamed A Book Pirate ? by JeSoul(f): 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2009
Alhaji,
the church I speak of is different, TSC on broadway & 51st.

Plagiarism does not necessarily mean you copy the entire thing . . . it can also be parts. And you're still doing circles around your scenario - see my first response cos it appears you didn't get it the first time around.
Re: Was Prophet Mohamed A Book Pirate ? by sleek29(m): 9:02am On Jul 16, 2009
olabowale:

@JeSoul: My college roommate Rev. David Kayode is one of the Pastors, if its the Baptist Church in Times Square you are talking about. His wife is a woman I know since they started their relationship way back them.

Now if your idea of plagiarization is to stick on Quran, then you have to show me Surah Waqiah in the Bible. Or show me Ruth, Ester, Acts of Apostles, Epistles and Revelations in the Quran. You have to show me songs of David, too.

Let me return to Quran; Show me Surah Taha, Hud, Kahf, Ya Sin, Rahman, Muhammad, Qamar, Quyamma, Fajr, Takathur, Kafiruun, Dhuha, Qadr, Balad, Talaq, Mulk, Ala, Qalaq, Abasa, etc. Show me the last three Chapters? When you look through Quran, it has nothing about the Bible, except counter points. It is a powerful thing that you made such an accusation. But where is the basis for it?

Your parents will write an accurate book about your early life. Your sister's friend acquittance will write a less accurate book, becaus he heard your sister friend said that he/she jotted down some points from your parents book, when your sister was reading it to her over the phone.  Your sister express how much you were loved, but she did not read the whole book to her friend, who noted the essence of what your sister read.

The friend acquittance then took this points and ran with it, creating a book that she dubbed your life history.

Who is correct between your parents book and your sister's friend acquittance book?

The Quran is similar to what is from your parents. The Bible is what is similar to your sister's friend acquittance book. The Quran is from Alah the Speaker. The Bible, is part God, part angels, part prophets, part followers of prophets, part followers or generation that followed the followers of prophets. Paul happened to be the example I chose to show the followers of the follower of the prophets!
  http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-myths-embryology.htm, its not only the bible he pirated but even scientific writings which were written 450years before he was born,which makes the quran part hippocrates, part aristotle, part bible e.t.c, the bible has different accounts given by different people at different times and they all said the same thing and mine you mohammed claimed to have heard God speak to him, he alone heard it, no one else, there were people present when Jesus was baptised, they heard the voice from heaven,John heard it, the disciples were 12, 11 of them saw him, other people saw him,its easier for me to believe that because its different accounts, but mohammed was the only one in the cave.
Re: Was Prophet Mohamed A Book Pirate ? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 16, 2009
sleek29:

but mohammed was the only one in the cave.

He was probably hallucinating as a effect of clustophobia while in the cave. cool
Re: Was Prophet Mohamed A Book Pirate ? by Tudor6(f): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2009
sleek29:

http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-myths-embryology.htm, its not only the bible he pirated but even scientific writings which were written 450years before he was born,which makes the quran part hippocrates, part aristotle, part bible e.t.c, the bible has different accounts given by different people at different times and they all said the same thing and mine you mohammed claimed to have heard God speak to him, he alone heard it, no one else, there were people present when Jesus was baptised, they heard the voice from heaven,John heard it, the disciples were 12, 11 of them saw him, other people saw him,its easier for me to believe that because its different accounts, but mohammed was the only one in the cave.
I wonder how this rubbish you wrote authenticates the bible. . .
Where you present at the baptism of jesus and heard the fake voice from heaven??
If you can believe because some liar called john wrote he heard it why can't you believe mohammed when he claimed to hear god in the cave?

The blatant hypocritical double standards you jesus zombies apply when dismissing the beliefs of others is SHAMEFUL! When your belief is as stupid and baseless as theirs. . .
Re: Was Prophet Mohamed A Book Pirate ? by Aremugangan(m): 11:57am On Jul 16, 2009
@Tudor, if anybody on this thread will later revert to Islam, i believe if u will not be the #1, you will be among the first 3 or 5 considering your level of assimilation and your mentality. What you need do is to just try to do away with the vices you call virtues especially any form of atrocities which you might be engaged with. I'm not accusing you though but remember i can't judge myself to be the best except if i wanna be a local champion. Please, whenever you read these books(Bible & Qur'an), don't be sentimental, rather seek divine intervention.(all thses will be baseless if you are rock-hearted about your faith).
@Sleek29, didn't Jesus say nobody has ever heard God's voice?"And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape. " (John 5:37).
Re: Was Prophet Mohamed A Book Pirate ? by dadde(m): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2009
Let me ask a simple questn. Which d holy books is false?is it d bible that was written btwn 500yrs by dif people yet sayin same thing or d koran writen by one single man in a cave. Which of these books cld b authentic. Ur answer is as good as mine.evidently,d koran plagerizd d bible(breaking copyrite laws) yet making fundamental errors. For more details about d flaws in the koran check www.islamlies.com.
Re: Was Prophet Mohamed A Book Pirate ? by Tudor6(f): 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2009
dadde:

Let me ask a simple questn. Which d holy books is false?is it d bible that was written  btwn [b]500yrs by dif people yet sayin same thing [/b]or d koran writen by one single man in a cave. Which of these books cld b authentic. Ur answer is as good as mine.evidently,d koran plagerizd d bible(breaking copyrite laws) yet making fundamental errors. For more details about d flaws in the koran check www.islamlies.com.
I can't believe this nonsense!
Is this your pathetic way to prove the authenticity of the bible
BTW, the authors of the bible between 500 years were contradicting themselves. . . .Even the so-called diciples of jesus couldn't even get their story straight on his ressurection. This just goes to show the bible is a collection of LIES!

For more information on the divine lies and spirit filled contradictions of the bible check here
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-238664.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Actions Which Invalidate The Fast / Beards: A Failure Of Traditional Muslim Men / Is It Compulsory For A Muslim To Do Genotype Test Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.