Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

What's Your Favourite Course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's Your Favourite Course (406 Views)

If You Read These Books, Which Is Your Favourite Book Back Then? / Happy Teachers Day. What Is Your Favourite Teacher's Quote? / What's Your Favourite Course In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Favourite Course by firstking01(m): 4:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
Owk, mine is strength of material..

The way the lecturer handles the course and the way he makes it become a reality to us...he knows how to make you see the reality of strength of materials...as the name implies, it's the ability of a material to withstand drought or load against deformability...note, the definition is not limited to what i stated above, that's just my own understanding....and also, you hear of cantilevers, they use them in constructing bridges...if you pass ontop of bridges you'd see some space between the walls, now this is done to avoid the bridge from cracking in due course...the course is sweet mehhn cool, if ain't studying engineering you dey miss something ocheesy...

N:B, state yours and give reasons..

Cc oga seun

(1) (Reply)

Convocating In UNIOSUN This March? Check This! / Upgrade Your Jamb Cbt Result To 200 - 250 From Jamb Data Base Office Contact 07 / New Boyle's Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.