Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Thread closed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Thread closed (1176 Views)

Thread closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread closed by Juliearth(f): 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
Re: Thread closed by Niceman4u(m): 7:09am On Mar 03, 2016
its unethical bt if u tink its d best u can do for her then so long as u won't b fingered wen she s caught u can giv u a try.
Re: Thread closed by TheCode(m): 11:17am On Mar 03, 2016
This is not risky. It is downright wrong and extremely illegal. Have you explained that to her? What next, she will also come later asking for your transcripts to doctor? Then your NYSC Discharge Cert? Where will it end? How much do you trust her? What if she snitches on you when caught, if caught? What if she spoils your certificate in the process? What if she takes it somewhere and claims your name? What if this is the beginning of an elaborate personality theft and you are the blind mouse? Don't say she is an old friend o, humans can do and undo especially when desperate. Jesus is the only true friend o. My dear lady, please be advised. If you decide to go ahead and help her, please be extremely careful and take all precautions, but my advice is that you don't. Naija is already hard as it is, do not add to yours by yourself.
Re: Thread closed by gidjah(m): 7:58pm On May 08, 2016
H B D
Juliearth:
An old friend wants to use my degree certificate to get a job. Says she will edit and do stuffs to make it real. Thing is, I don't really fancy the whole idea because I feel...know it ain't right. But there is this other crazy good thought too coming out from my mind saying I should help out because she is a friend. Truth be told, I'm confused and I need your candid opinion on this. Mods can help by moving this to front page and my learned naira-fam can help by giving me professional opinion on this and ''constructive'' criticism.
Re: Thread closed by Mzsolmi(f): 9:09pm On May 08, 2016
TheCode:
This is not risky. It is downright wrong and extremely illegal. Have you explained that to her? What next, she will also come later asking for your transcripts to doctor? Then your NYSC Discharge Cert? Where will it end? How much do you trust her? What if she snitches on you when caught, if caught? What if she spoils your certificate in the process? What if she takes it somewhere and claims your name? What if this is the beginning of an elaborate personality theft and you are the blind mouse? Don't say she is an old friend o, humans can do and undo especially when desperate. Jesus is the only true friend o. My dear lady, please be advised. If you decide to go ahead and help her, please be extremely careful and take all precautions, but my advice is that you don't. Naija is already hard as it is, do not add to yours by yourself.
nice one *thumbs up*
Re: Thread closed by Juliearth(f): 5:13am On Mar 24, 2017
[quote author=gidjah post=45437922] H B D

Thanx,man!
Re: Thread closed by Fortune212(m): 8:41am On Mar 24, 2017
Being a blogger, Learning how to create and make money with websites, Owning and managing a discussion forum etc won't be a bad idea,
plus i will show you how to get paid N100 each by 20000 Nigerians from the dile of a number, do the arithmetic and you will know how much is
involved, plus additional 20 internet businesses you can start and earn money from the comfort of your home. No stress, all you need is time,
laptop and internet connection (Wifi or Data).
Visit www.naijalucrativeonlinejobs.webs.com or call 08141539562
Re: Thread closed by DenreleDave(m): 4:15am On Oct 07, 2020
Juliearth:

Check ur mail.. I replied

(1) (Reply)

Business Intelligence Training Courses In Lagos & Abuja / Research: What Do People In Their Early20s (20-25 Years) Think About? / Learn Staad.pro.2005 Wit Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.