Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Research: What Do People In Their Early20s (20-25 Years) Think About? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Research: What Do People In Their Early20s (20-25 Years) Think About? (1179 Views)

Read This If You Are Below 25 Years / Why Do People Quit Their Jobs At Dream/big Companies? / How Do People Survive After Losing Their Jobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Research: What Do People In Their Early20s (20-25 Years) Think About? by Tundellinium(m): 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
• Job
• Relationship
• Education
• Skill Acquisition
• Economic Freedom
• Others (please specify)
Re: Research: What Do People In Their Early20s (20-25 Years) Think About? by yomi007k(m): 12:09am On Feb 26, 2017
Love, fast money, ostentatious lifestyles .

3 Likes

Re: Research: What Do People In Their Early20s (20-25 Years) Think About? by Tundellinium(m): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
yomi007k:
Love, fast money, ostentatious lifestyles .
Thanks for your contribution...
What do you think about the topic?
Re: Research: What Do People In Their Early20s (20-25 Years) Think About? by yomi007k(m): 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
Tundellinium:

Thanks for your contribution...
What do you think about the topic?

Its a good one.

We have a problem of mindset in Africa n ppl take nonsensical issues to be the norm.

This topic will help guide our thoughts right.

1 Like

Re: Research: What Do People In Their Early20s (20-25 Years) Think About? by KillerBeauty(f): 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
Tundellinium:
This is poll I want to carry out for a research work I tend to write. Please kindly share your own personal view about the topic.

• Job
• Relationship
• Education
• Skill Acquisition
• Economic Freedom
• Others (please specify)

20-22. My focus was graduating from the university with a bachelor's degree. I did everything to make that happen, not just graduating but with a good grade too.

23-24. My focus was Getting a good job, learn new skills (whether skills relating to job or just new hobbies). I needed the hustle because hardwork is the key to success.

My desire was also to travel away from home and experience life. Visiting new places thrilled me. I believe leaving my comfort zone(parents house), staying curious, will make me learn things classroom can never teach me. Yes things can happen to one when one is not at home. I found myself travelling intra states to attend job interviews that I wasn't interested in just for the fun of experiencing something different.

I also wanted financial freedom because the only way to truly immerse yourself in life is to have money. You can't get educated, learn new skills or travel without money. So of course the hustle continues.

I also craved for good relationship. One need to be surrounded by people who make you happy and bring out the best in you.

25-26. I am still doing all that I wrote above

1 Like

Re: Research: What Do People In Their Early20s (20-25 Years) Think About? by EngrBouss(m): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
If you are in need of any software whatsoever, please don't hesitate to contact me on https://www.nairaland.com/engrbouss/topics or call/WhatsApp 07087210933.

Please note every software comes with tutorial training videos.
Re: Research: What Do People In Their Early20s (20-25 Years) Think About? by akaahs(m): 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
20-22: focusing on my education and skill acquisition.
22-24: building or focusing on career development.
24-26: hustling for financial freedom.
But naija no de help matter.

1 Like

Re: Research: What Do People In Their Early20s (20-25 Years) Think About? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
At 17 i was thinking of leaving the country, achieved that at 19yrs of age. 20, thinking financial freedom already, still in it tho...

1 Like

Re: Research: What Do People In Their Early20s (20-25 Years) Think About? by Tundellinium(m): 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
yomi007k:

Its a good one.

We have a problem of mindset in Africa n ppl take nonsensical issues to be the norm.

This topic will help guide our thoughts right.
Thanks for sharing your candid opinion...
Re: Research: What Do People In Their Early20s (20-25 Years) Think About? by Tundellinium(m): 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
KillerBeauty:

20-22. My focus was graduating from the university with a bachelor's degree. I did everything to make that happen, not just graduating but with a good grade too.

23-24. My focus was Getting a good job, learn new skills (whether skills relating to job or just new hobbies). I needed the hustle because hardwork is the key to success.

My desire was also to travel away from home and experience life. Visiting new places thrilled me. I believe leaving my comfort zone(parents house), staying curious, will make me learn things classroom can never teach me. Yes things can happen to one when one is not at home. I found myself travelling intra states to attend job interviews that I wasn't interested in just for the fun of experiencing something different.

I also wanted financial freedom because the only way to truly immerse yourself in life is to have money. You can't get educated, learn new skills or travel without money. So of course the hustle continues.

I also craved for good relationship. One need to be surrounded by people who make you happy and bring out the best in you.

25-26. I am still doing all that I wrote above

I'm very grateful for this honest contribution...
Re: Research: What Do People In Their Early20s (20-25 Years) Think About? by Tundellinium(m): 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Pussickpunk:
At 17 i was thinking of leaving the country, achieved that at 19yrs of age. 20, thinking financial freedom already, still in it tho...
Quite a laudable achievement. Which country is that?
Re: Research: What Do People In Their Early20s (20-25 Years) Think About? by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 03, 2017
Tundellinium:
Quite a laudable achievement. Which country is that?
The united states, but trust me bro, been tough af.
Re: Research: What Do People In Their Early20s (20-25 Years) Think About? by EngrBouss(m): 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
Specialize in the use of computer software particular to your field or what you wish to be proficient in. Check https://www.nairaland.com/engrbouss/topics for more details or call/WhatsApp me on 07087210933. Have a great week.

(1) (Reply)

Roadmap To All IT Certifications / Charlie Chaplin Classic Comedy / Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.