Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

A policeman on duty gave his firearm to an ordinary Chinese man to pose with - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A policeman on duty gave his firearm to an ordinary Chinese man to pose with (1178 Views)

Prof Asked Students To Pose Nude In Class As Part Of Graduation Requirement. Pic / Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height" / Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A policeman on duty gave his firearm to an ordinary Chinese man to pose with by sexyglow(f): 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
Evening guys I don't know the right caption to give to this I actually saw this picture on somebody's Facebook wall and decided to share it here because for me it's the height of unprofessionalism and risky

Re: A policeman on duty gave his firearm to an ordinary Chinese man to pose with by kilode100(f): 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
sexyglow:
Evening guys I don't know the right caption to give to this I actually saw this picture on somebody's Facebook wall and decided to share it here because for me it's the height of unprofessionalism and risky

Gun way bullet no dey inside na him you dey panic like this?... Allow the chinko olosho make he play small with the toy biko..

I hope they don't fire the policeman because of your indiscretion..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A policeman on duty gave his firearm to an ordinary Chinese man to pose with by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
Inferiority complex maybe.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A policeman on duty gave his firearm to an ordinary Chinese man to pose with by coolestca(m): 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
E.. time.. PoPo... Meanwhile did lala see this?
Re: A policeman on duty gave his firearm to an ordinary Chinese man to pose with by Flexherbal(m): 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
I said: it is lack of training.
Re: A policeman on duty gave his firearm to an ordinary Chinese man to pose with by nortcentrallord(m): 10:00am On Sep 18, 2016
That's the height of irresponsibility. Yet if a Nigerian dares look @ the gun he is holding in a certain manner, he may be brutalized for looking but because of the "slave" mentality, he 'll give his gun loaded or not to a Chinese man. And if the Chinese man was to be a terrorist?

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Looks Totally Stunning In Red-violet Dress (photo) / Photos Of Some Of Your Favourite Celebrities Way Before Fame / Photos:beautiful Masquerade That Have Small Baby At Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.