Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height" (37820 Views)

Mercy Johnson Meets Adams Abasiono, Gushes About His Height / Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony Battles It Out With A Fan Jealous Of His Height / Checkout Osita Iheme And His Dog Almost His Height(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height" by Mu2ni(m): 9:21am On Jun 19, 2016
Elizabeth Okoro, one of the two younger sisters of Ghanaian Actress Yvonne Okoro, got everyone laughing this morning when she said her dad gave her everything she needed while growing up except height.

The endowed lady gave her dad a close-marking while posing with him so as to elucidate the huge difference in their heights, all in celebrating father's day with her short dad.

Elizabeth, popularly known as Lizerazi, shared the photo below and wrote:

"Love my Daddy. Growing up I never lacked anything..he gave his all...well except his height 'covers her face'... yeah I think that was a rogue gene #happyfathersday"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG0_us3EEXk

Re: Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height" by Mu2ni(m): 9:21am On Jun 19, 2016
YVONNE FAMILY ARE SINCERELY BLESSED WITH NATURALLY ENDOWED LADIES, CHECK OUT THEIR OTHER SEXY PHOTOS HERE, SOURCE: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/06/dad-gave-his-all-except-his-height-says.html

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height" by ginajet(f): 9:26am On Jun 19, 2016
I see cool

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height" by Nixiepie(f): 10:13am On Jun 19, 2016
Lol.. Funny,they gat a nice height thou

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height" by Flexherbal(m): 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hmmmmm!

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height" by englishmart(m): 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
He gave up his height that you might be tall.

Same way Jesus gave up his life that we may live

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height" by bqlekan(m): 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
:::20 years later:::

Elizabeth okoro's son: Mum gave her All except her height... cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height" by merits(m): 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height" by jtjohn(m): 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
This Got me laughing...... he gave his
all...well except his height '

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height" by bolt000(m): 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
Thank Your Stars That He Was Selfish With That. grin

4 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height" by mimicious(f): 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
she is beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height" by ishiamu(m): 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
[quote author=englishmart post=46718320] He gave up his height that you might be tall.

Same way Jesus gave up his life that we may live
[/quote

na lie the man short from birth cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height" by ademoladeji(m): 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
That man seems growing in opposite direction...

He's obeying law of GRAVITY

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height" by drizslim(m): 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height" by amandina: 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height" by Damsonkc(m): 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
How are they Ghanaian with their surname Okoro and their father in Igbo attire?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height" by Koddedtinz: 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hahahahha, funny and hot babe.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height" by emotions1: 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
are u seeing wat am seeing.....chisoos

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height" by stankezzy: 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
How can three of them be tall while their father is short , I smell away match

12 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height" by Pavore9: 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
Their mum's gene overshadowed their dad's in that regard!
Re: Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height" by angeltolly(f): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
food for thought No matter how tall your father is, you have to do your own growing by yourself cheesy

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height" by kevoh(m): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
I don't know her... undecided
Re: Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height" by tabisegroup(m): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
mimicious:
she is beautiful
Happy Sunday beauty
Re: Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height" by PigMeat: 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
so much to get from bride price. This man can never be broke. See selling points!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height" by tessiko: 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
Great. Parents always love have children much more endowed than them. Happy Father's day to him
Re: Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height" by julybaba(m): 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
Chai. their mama gene strong pass popsy. This is gender inequality.
Re: Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height" by Larynx(m): 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
m just here to read comment... .Nairalanders been putting smile on my face since time memorial... God bless my fellow nairalanders....

In other news - Nairaland Ramadan lecture Loading.... Lagos Caucus... Eko o ni baje ooooo..... Itesiwaju Eko.... Repping Island 247... Omo Eko pataki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height" by shevchenko(m): 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
She should better do a paternity test and stop assuming that the shokorobintu is her father

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height" by kettle84(m): 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
Don't worry ,your next generation will be saying'mum gave us all except her height.
Re: Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height" by wizyhuma(f): 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
hahaha funny but true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron / Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) / Toke Makinwa Looking Flawless In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.