Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

My Cry For Some CBT And Jamb Center. Frustrating Nigeria Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Cry For Some CBT And Jamb Center. Frustrating Nigeria Students (828 Views)

A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri / How Nigeria Students Do Their Own Budget Padding. / My Frustrating JAMB Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cry For Some CBT And Jamb Center. Frustrating Nigeria Students by Benemeka2015(m): 3:00am On Mar 03, 2016
My Cry for the Disabilities of some CBT, JAMB centers in Nigeria.

Jamb should be scraped or not...this same jamb kept
some people at home for some 10years and others 4years for me all thanks to God for direct entry, this 2016 is the indeed the most frustrating one , in delta state some students couldn't write the exams because of the disabilities of some center, the Jamb registrar and minister shouldn't just focus on visiting abuja but the should go round just look at the way students are failing jamb because of poor way of conducting the CBT, in most cases the system breaks down in the middle of the exam leaving the candidates
helpless like I early said...I 've said it before and i'd repeat it again, if Nigeria is not ready for CBT, they
should scrap jamb, perhaps any student that wants
admission should go to the institution of his or
her choice and obtain their institutional form, write
their entry exam, if he or she passes then the
school should admit the person, if he or she fails,
the student should wait for next year, or better still
apply for supplementary in that same school. I am concerned about the crying students whom my eyes can stop crying for after reading for months, coming to there center they were left helpless after frustration in the hall of internet logging off or generator set spoiling. a philosopher said start small but don't remain small. the only way to go further aside the revenue generated by the federal government, like I will say a nation whose educational statue is in the shadow of the breeze can not excel, when the needs of people is no longer looked upon. most nation fails not because experts are not there, they fail because they are money conscious.

I will be most grateful, like in the book Rich Dad, poor dad will teach going to school is good but get a skill, be innovative, create jobs I think the almost 2million applicant about 80% would want to create wealth and imagine if you keep frustrating those individuals yearly, how would the world or Nigeria be? its a food for thoughts, Federal government, senate, as the proposed 2500 sales of jamb forms it shouldn't end there, Our dilapidated education and tuition fees and other international and Nysc wages should be looked upon...I love Nigeria.

God bless you
God bless Federal republic of Nigeria
God bless Nigeria
God bless Nigeria and
God bless Nigeria

Authored by A concerned proud Nigerian
Comr. Rotr. Osondu Chukwuemeka Benedict
Unizik, Daystar. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Cry For Some CBT And Jamb Center. Frustrating Nigeria Students by ChyNnel: 12:25am On Mar 06, 2016
Get admission as transfer student to accredited and affordable universities in Cotonou, Benin republic. For more info, please contact on 58F8C9A1
Re: My Cry For Some CBT And Jamb Center. Frustrating Nigeria Students by femmykenny: 7:31am On Mar 06, 2016
Gain Admission with IJMB to 200 level, visit www.aboutijmb.com
Re: My Cry For Some CBT And Jamb Center. Frustrating Nigeria Students by Luckyk(f): 7:31am On Mar 06, 2016
I dont need any runs or expo to pass my jamb...cause i beliv i wil come out with a flyin colours(wish me luck guys)

(1) (Reply)

Which Nigerian University Boasts Of The Best Legal Department? / Advice - Requirements For A 2nd Degree In Law / Bowen University Iwo Inducts Its First Set Of Medical Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.