Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri (20206 Views)

List Of Accredited JAMB CBT Centres For UTME Registration / My Experience At Jamb Center Today, / List Of Accredited JAMB CBT Registration Centres – 2017/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by ProudBornoBoy(m): 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
Good Evening Ladies and Gent,
I went to Benchill Schools today to get my JAMB form being the only accredited center in warri. When I arrived at the school, the turn out of was low unlike the crowd I expected. I was directed to an office where you will create you jamb profile if you have not done yours for a fee of N100, I had already created an account before going to the school but I was told I will still pay the Hundred naira. I paid and then collected a JAMB registration template. I headed to the other office when the e-pins are bought and the application processed and I was told that everything is #6200, #5500 for the e-pin and #700 for the book. I was surprised because I read it online that it was #5500 for both the e-pin and book. I had no choice but to pay then I was given just the required novel IN DEPENDENT by Sarah Ladipo Manyika and nothing more, no jamb brochure, no syllabus. I asked for it but I was told I was too inquisitive that it's not available. I was told to come on Monday for thumb printing.

After everything I was just thinking deep, why is the price higher than the one slated by the exam board (JAMB)? why did they give me just a novel when I am entitled to other things? That was the questions running in my head when I left.

Source: MYEXPERIENCE

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
N5,500 for PIN, N700 for registration

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by ProudBornoBoy(m): 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
xstry:
N5,500 for PIN, N700 for registration
yap, that's what they told me
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
ProudBornoBoy:

yap, that's what they told me
People are paying 300 to create profiles in Kaduna. You'll pay N500 if you don't have an email address

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by FreshShavedBalls(m): 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
E be like you don forget say na warri you dey

10 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by ProudBornoBoy(m): 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
xstry:
People are paying 300 to create profiles in Kaduna. You'll pay N500 if you don't have an email address
sewious?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by topsam1(m): 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
Upon say jamb no allow cafes to register, these acclaimed accredited centers still dey obtain people....chaaaii...how nija wan take beta

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Sharon6(f): 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Naija which way?

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
ProudBornoBoy:

After everything I was just thinking deep, why is the price higher than the one slated by the exam board (JAMB)? why did they give me just a novel when I am entitled to other things? That was the questions running in my head when I left.
Bro, does this one need you to think deeply again before you know that Nigeria is a lost and corrupt Nation undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
iranu...abasha
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by BarakOkenny(m): 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
Brace yourself, nothing goes as said here.. Welcome to Nigeria
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Asito(m): 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
xstry:
meanwhile...

100level students be like

Wetin consign us

26 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by yhemsy62(m): 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
xstry:
Ehhhhh
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by idbami2(m): 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
Me no dey cmprehend this him story gan.. Aigoo
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Jimmyo3(m): 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
Yoruba people market list:::
Rice -5 cups
Beans -3 cups
Maggi -50
Fresh pepper N300
Dried pepper N150
Native pepper N400
Cameroon pepper N250
Tatashi N200
Chilli pepper N100
Fairly used pepper N50
Green pepper N200
Garlic N100
And Yetunde When You Are
Coming Back Abeg Tell Mama Ade
To Give You
The Pepper She Promised Me!
#pepperdemgang#

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by brandon180(m): 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
op u are even lucky, aat jamb office over here at calabar, 500 to create email and 500 for d profile thingy...meaning at the end of the day u end up paying 1k...

And to think of d fact dat its not even a cafe, it jamb office...

Seriously nigeria is screwed up

10 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Ra88: 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by TTLHORLA: 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
beta pray u've nt been cheated
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Taryur3(m): 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
Failed government with failed ppu.
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Mattins(m): 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
some mofos will continue to use jamb reg stuff to exploit the students.... God help us in this country of ours
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by slawomir: 10:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
ok
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by easynett(m): 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
in many parts Of Lagos, Jamb registration is 8k

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Fiverrgig(m): 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hhm

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
Shit
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by TrapHedges(m): 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
Youve not been cheated fam
na their hustle
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by cruzyteejay(m): 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
Am so so disappointed in our so called students......whats the use of having a smartphone but u can't create a jamb profile and email?

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by willjoe: 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
The revenue jamb will generate can clear the arrears ALL the states owe

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by MrSly(m): 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
ProudBornoBoy:
Good Evening Ladies and Gent,
I went to Benchill Schools today to get my JAMB form being the only accredited center in warri. When I arrived at the school, the turn out of was low unlike the crowd I expected. I was directed to an office where you will create you jamb profile if you have not done yours for a fee of N100, I had already created an account before going to the school but I was told I will still pay the Hundred naira. I paid and then collected a JAMB registration template. I headed to the other office when the e-pins are bought and the application processed and I was told that everything is #6200, #5500 for the e-pin and #700 for the book. I was surprised because I read it online that it was #5500 for both the e-pin and book. I had no choice but to pay then I was given just the required novel IN DEPENDENT by Sarah Ladipo Manyika and nothing more, no jamb brochure, no syllabus. I asked for it but I was told I was too inquisitive that it's not available. I was told to come on Monday for thumb printing.

Source: MYEXPERIENCE
I don't think there is any reason for this post as that centre you are trying to put to the mud is one of the accredited centre that follow 2017 jamb directive. Surely you not listen very well hence you claimed that you were told that N700 is for e-book.jamb pin and novel is N5500. Online registration fee approved by jamb is N700. Total is N6200.
So stop crying for nothing.

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
U better register ooo.. Leave complain
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by chukagodwin(m): 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
Am a Batch B stream 2 Corp member looking for a single room accommodation in Uguwangve warri south, or any other area close to Uguwangve. I'm also willing to become a roomate to any Corper that wants a roommate. Please whatsapp me with 07060993307 or call with 08187448461 thanks
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by seunlly(m): 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
Warri people sha.
For my sidde my guy told me it 6500 altogether including. Profile
Re: A Nairalander's Experience At An Accredited JAMB Center Today In Warri by auntysimbiat(f): 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Project Topics In Land Surveying And Geoinformatics? / A Nairalander Convocating At University Of Ibadan Today (pics) / Duration For Open University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.