Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:11 PM

Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media (33328 Views)

Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Lady Stalking Harrysong For Sex Threatens To Kill Him (Photos) / Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) (2) (3) (4)

Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media by TunezMedia: 8:53am On Mar 03, 2016
Ex Beauty Queen and Wife of former Super Eagles skipper publicly called out her mother, Abigail for stalking her and her siblings on social media. It was meant as a tease but it also sounded serious as Adaeze revealed that her mother has been keeping a watchful eye on her son waiting when he will share the photo of his Bae on social media.

The wife of former Everton star, Joseph Yobo said it was creepy for her mother to stalk them as it has stopped her sister from sharing any photo with a guy on social media.

Adaeze took to her Instagram page and wrote, "Dear mother, it's quite creepy when you stalk me on every social media. Wetin you wan see? #shehasnopicsorvideos #evencreepier this is from all of us (since they too scared to speak up) @oby_igwe cant even post pics with guys in peace anymore. #motherthinksanyoneistheone she commented on my brothers post asking 'who is she'? #abigailplixfaceyaworkeh cc @abigail4xt."

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2016/03/adaeze-yobo-calls-out-her-mum-for.html?m=1

Re: Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:53am On Mar 03, 2016
Their pot of soup

17 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 03, 2016
This is What happens when mom and daughter look like sisters.

Re: Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media by decatalyst(m): 8:58am On Mar 03, 2016
odikwa serious!

Re: Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 03, 2016
Creepy indeed!
Mum added me on whatsapp, after the "who is he and even who is she"; spam msgs. "Where are you msgs*... I blocked her cheesy

Till date she feels I'm yet to subscribe cheesy
#creepymummies#

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media by Sunexy(m): 9:16am On Mar 03, 2016
Does ishilove still exist?

Re: Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media by amtaken(f): 9:18am On Mar 03, 2016
Re: Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media by nairagossip1: 9:23am On Mar 03, 2016
Re: Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media by Kangol99(m): 11:58am On Mar 03, 2016
k
Re: Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media by peterniz: 11:58am On Mar 03, 2016
only natural 4 your mum to keep watch... Dats not stalking

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:58am On Mar 03, 2016
I dont get it
Re: Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media by UnknownT: 11:58am On Mar 03, 2016
G
Re: Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media by kilode100(f): 11:58am On Mar 03, 2016
How is this news?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media by Slimzjoe(m): 11:59am On Mar 03, 2016
Its Simple! Block her on Social media na cheesy

Did the Same to Pops When he was beginning to Question why I dey always they online whenever him dey too

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media by TolaniLuv: 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lol, No home training at all for this girl angry.. Your own mother CREEPY shocked ? STALKING lipsrsealed ? You? She should be ashamed of her silly sef!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media by Ajibel(m): 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
I remember when I changed my status to Professor of Madness on whatsapp. Hmm my dad saw it, called me and ordered me to remove it. Kai. He said he didn't give birth to a mad son embarassed

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
Stewpid lady always seeking for attention

Re: Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media by rawtouch: 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
It's a family issue I nor go put mouth

Re: Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media by Davidolives(m): 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
Eyekandi:
Creepy indeed!
Mum added me on whatsapp, after the "who is he and even who is she"; spam msgs. "Where are you msgs*... I blocked her cheesy

#creepymummies#
when you block some one can the person still see your profile pics? the questions too much jare

Re: Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media by Houseofglam7(f): 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Attention seeking on a kentro level

Re: Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media by Dyt(f): 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media by hezy4real01(m): 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
Your mother go Sabi gossip well oh

Re: Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media by austinbrown: 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
Must everything be on social media? Even daughter and mum?

Re: Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media by donkross1(m): 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
Eyekandi:
Creepy indeed!

#creepymummies#

I will tell your mummy for you undecided

Re: Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media by knightsTempler: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
Fashanu was right after all... undecided

Re: Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media by jamesibor: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
modelmike7:
This is What happens when mom and daughter look like sisters.

Re: Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media by Lexusgs430: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
My Father tried following me on Facebook and Twitter, simply blocked him on Twitter and not accepting his request on Facebook.
I know my kids would do the same to me!!!
NB: I would figure out an alternative snooping technique

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
hmmm dunno wat to say
Re: Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media by Youngk(m): 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
i prefer Olujumoke's news than this creepy crap that just made FrontPage.Abeg mama Nkechi,one plate of Abacha put without fish,salary never come.

Re: Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media by Marthaodion(f): 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
And she couldn't talk to her mother through phone or even at home. She had to bring it to the social media. Children of these days. Meh. No training.

Re: Adaeze Yobo's Mum Stalking Her On Social Media by MadCow1: 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
I heard her Mother is hot.. undecided

Chris Attoh Is Now A Suspect In Wife Bettie Jenifer’s Murder – US Police / Chukwudi Bambino Anachina Is Dead / Ubi Franklin Hunts For Baby Mama Number 5 (Leaked Chat)