Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Ese Is Pregnant For Yinusa Says His Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ese Is Pregnant For Yinusa Says His Father (494 Views)

Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) / Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ese Is Pregnant For Yinusa Says His Father by LizzySabi(f): 9:32am On Mar 03, 2016
Dahiru Bala, biological father of Yunusa Yellow, the young man believed to have kidnapped a Bayelsa teenager, Ese Oruru Wednesday has declared that his son never cohabited with Ese Oruru.
According to him, this was “because of embedded contraption that are highly offensive to my religion” and that “there was no marriage between his son and Ese Oruru. Vanguard had gathered from very reliable sources that she was 5 months pregnant, and that was why she wore a white Hijab dress on her arrival from Kano on Tuesday. Speaking to PremiumTimes, the father of Yunusa Yellow, on Wednesday gave details of how his son met and took the teenager to Kano in 2015. Dahiru Bala, 55, told PREMIUM TIMES in his Tofa village home in Kura Local Government Area of Kano State that sometime in 2015 his son called to inform him about his plan to come with Miss Oruru from Bayelsa State.
“When he told me about the plan to come with a girl from Bayelsa to Kano, I asked him not to,” the man said.

Read Full gist here: http://sabipeepz.com.ng/no-marriage-between-yinusa-and-ese-but-she-is-pregnant-for-him-yinusas-father/

Re: Ese Is Pregnant For Yinusa Says His Father by holocron: 9:45am On Mar 03, 2016
I cant make sense out of this article! Somebody, please help.

(1) (Reply)

Raising A Better Generation / Ignite The Genius In Your Child And See Them Come Alive With This Educational... / How To Know If Yhur Mom Is A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.