Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Genuine Lekki Estate Land For Sale - N1.5M (C Of O, Installmental Payment) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Genuine Lekki Estate Land For Sale - N1.5M (C Of O, Installmental Payment) (16656 Views)

White Oak Courts 5m C of O New Life New Place New Beginning / SANDFIELD COURT N5.5M C of O God time is the best / Cherry Wood Courts Lekki Land For N2M (Installmental Payment Available) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genuine Lekki Estate Land For Sale - N1.5M (C Of O, Installmental Payment) by sholatour(m): 8:38am On Mar 15, 2016
Hurry up guys...
Re: Genuine Lekki Estate Land For Sale - N1.5M (C Of O, Installmental Payment) by sholatour(m): 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
I got into real estate very much by accident.
Jeff Greene
Re: Genuine Lekki Estate Land For Sale - N1.5M (C Of O, Installmental Payment) by sholatour(m): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
Certainly the advent of technology and electronic commerce has had an immense impact on the real estate industry.
Michael Oxley
Re: Genuine Lekki Estate Land For Sale - N1.5M (C Of O, Installmental Payment) by sholatour(m): 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
Israel is a piece of real estate that neither Jew or Arab will let go of; neither will leave these shores. And so they will have to learn to live together.
Zubin Mehta
Re: Genuine Lekki Estate Land For Sale - N1.5M (C Of O, Installmental Payment) by sholatour(m): 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
Still selling...
Re: Genuine Lekki Estate Land For Sale - N1.5M (C Of O, Installmental Payment) by sholatour(m): 6:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
sholatour:
If I am going to get in a cab to go home, and I see a sign for an open house, I will go in. I like real estate because I am the boss.
Lorraine Bracco
Re: Genuine Lekki Estate Land For Sale - N1.5M (C Of O, Installmental Payment) by sholatour(m): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hurry up guys.
Re: Genuine Lekki Estate Land For Sale - N1.5M (C Of O, Installmental Payment) by sholatour(m): 6:51am On Mar 16, 2016
Still selling...
Re: Genuine Lekki Estate Land For Sale - N1.5M (C Of O, Installmental Payment) by sholatour(m): 8:20am On Mar 16, 2016
Get in touch right now.
Re: Genuine Lekki Estate Land For Sale - N1.5M (C Of O, Installmental Payment) by sholatour(m): 10:52am On Mar 16, 2016
cool
sholatour:
I got into real estate very much by accident.
Jeff Greene
Re: Genuine Lekki Estate Land For Sale - N1.5M (C Of O, Installmental Payment) by sholatour(m): 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
I own a mortgage company and a real estate company funded by the music. Florida is a kinda gold mine.
Vanilla Ice
Re: Genuine Lekki Estate Land For Sale - N1.5M (C Of O, Installmental Payment) by sholatour(m): 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
What we call real estate - the solid ground to build a house on - is the broad foundation on which nearly all the guilt of this world rests. Nathaniel Hawthorne
Re: Genuine Lekki Estate Land For Sale - N1.5M (C Of O, Installmental Payment) by sholatour(m): 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
At first, the only thing that I learned was to save. Then I learned about mutual fund, then later on direct stock investments. I also went into small businesses and even real estate.
Bo Sanchez
Re: Genuine Lekki Estate Land For Sale - N1.5M (C Of O, Installmental Payment) by sholatour(m): 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
Still selling...
Re: Genuine Lekki Estate Land For Sale - N1.5M (C Of O, Installmental Payment) by sholatour(m): 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
sholatour:
What we call real estate - the solid ground to build a house on - is the broad foundation on which nearly all the guilt of this world rests. Nathaniel Hawthorne
Re: Genuine Lekki Estate Land For Sale - N1.5M (C Of O, Installmental Payment) by sholatour(m): 6:35am On Mar 17, 2016
Still selling...
Re: Genuine Lekki Estate Land For Sale - N1.5M (C Of O, Installmental Payment) by sholatour(m): 9:10am On Mar 17, 2016
sholatour:
There's a lot of real estate in our brain dedicated to facial recognition and to physics. That takes a lot of processing power out of our brain.
Jon Favreau
Re: Genuine Lekki Estate Land For Sale - N1.5M (C Of O, Installmental Payment) by sholatour(m): 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
Most of my ex-girlfriends are still close friends. I guess when you are with someone that long, unless they did something really terrible to you, you remain friends. My real estate business is run by my best friend, who is an ex-girlfriend.
Ryan Kavanaugh
Re: Genuine Lekki Estate Land For Sale - N1.5M (C Of O, Installmental Payment) by sholatour(m): 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
For Randy Neugebauer, the Texas Republican who chairs the investigations subcommittee, the top sources of funding for his 2012 reelection campaign are from the insurance, banking, finance, securities and real estate industries.
Gary Weiss
Re: Genuine Lekki Estate Land For Sale - N1.5M (C Of O, Installmental Payment) by sholatour(m): 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
When you're hitting a fairway wood, you've got a lot of real estate to cover to get to your target. Your first instinct is probably to give it a little more power because you're worried about coming up short.
Ernie Els
Re: Genuine Lekki Estate Land For Sale - N1.5M (C Of O, Installmental Payment) by sholatour(m): 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
Still selling...
Re: Genuine Lekki Estate Land For Sale - N1.5M (C Of O, Installmental Payment) by sholatour(m): 6:26am On Mar 19, 2016
sholatour:
Most of my ex-girlfriends are still close friends. I guess when you are with someone that long, unless they did something really terrible to you, you remain friends. My real estate business is run by my best friend, who is an ex-girlfriend.
Ryan Kavanaugh
Re: Genuine Lekki Estate Land For Sale - N1.5M (C Of O, Installmental Payment) by sholatour(m): 10:04am On Mar 19, 2016
Still available...
Re: Genuine Lekki Estate Land For Sale - N1.5M (C Of O, Installmental Payment) by sholatour(m): 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
I love real estate.
Re: Genuine Lekki Estate Land For Sale - N1.5M (C Of O, Installmental Payment) by sholatour(m): 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
Do not procastinate.
Re: Genuine Lekki Estate Land For Sale - N1.5M (C Of O, Installmental Payment) by sholatour(m): 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
sholatour:
At first, the only thing that I learned was to save. Then I learned about mutual fund, then later on direct stock investments. I also went into small businesses and even real estate.
Bo Sanchez
Re: Genuine Lekki Estate Land For Sale - N1.5M (C Of O, Installmental Payment) by sholatour(m): 6:11am On Mar 20, 2016
Happy Sunday.
Re: Genuine Lekki Estate Land For Sale - N1.5M (C Of O, Installmental Payment) by sholatour(m): 11:08am On Mar 20, 2016
Still selling...
Re: Genuine Lekki Estate Land For Sale - N1.5M (C Of O, Installmental Payment) by sholatour(m): 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
sholatour:
For Randy Neugebauer, the Texas Republican who chairs the investigations subcommittee, the top sources of funding for his 2012 reelection campaign are from the insurance, banking, finance, securities and real estate industries.
Gary Weiss
Re: Genuine Lekki Estate Land For Sale - N1.5M (C Of O, Installmental Payment) by sholatour(m): 6:59am On Mar 21, 2016
Still selling...
Re: Genuine Lekki Estate Land For Sale - N1.5M (C Of O, Installmental Payment) by sholatour(m): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
People recognize intellectual property the same way they recognize real estate. People understand what property is. But it's a new kind of property, and so the understanding uses new control surfaces. It uses a new way of defining the property.
Michael Nesmith
Re: Genuine Lekki Estate Land For Sale - N1.5M (C Of O, Installmental Payment) by sholatour(m): 6:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
Still available...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Minimalist Homes For Nigerian Villages(habitat For All ) / Top 6 Reasons Why the Lagos Rent-to-Own Scheme is Great / How Much Is Doors In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.