Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Ayodeji Answered 10 Tough Maths Questions Within 60 Secs(video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ayodeji Answered 10 Tough Maths Questions Within 60 Secs(video) (24137 Views)

IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student. / Nope / Oluwatunmise Idowu Solves 17 Maths Questions In 1 Minute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayodeji Answered 10 Tough Maths Questions Within 60 Secs(video) by ugonna1054(m): 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
The qsts no hard joor
Re: Ayodeji Answered 10 Tough Maths Questions Within 60 Secs(video) by Abukc(m): 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
This guy na witch
Re: Ayodeji Answered 10 Tough Maths Questions Within 60 Secs(video) by IamAtribalist: 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
cool These Yoruba people are too much. A beg make I go fvck Yoruba girl maybe we go born better pikin. Risikatu where you dey o?

1 Like

Re: Ayodeji Answered 10 Tough Maths Questions Within 60 Secs(video) by Anextin(f): 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
This is last year cowbell competition, he won the first prize, but I tell you in their quarter to finals, a lady named miriam amongst them was the highest. She's a northerner, she leveled all her questions and didn't fail one. Ayo even qualified at that level after a competition between him n another boy as a knockout. Really thought miriam will nail it in the finals and finally we will have a lady but then.... Ayo bounced back. These kids are simply the "it". Have told my son that this the best path to join
Re: Ayodeji Answered 10 Tough Maths Questions Within 60 Secs(video) by topazjosh(m): 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
Omo ondo toh smart
Re: Ayodeji Answered 10 Tough Maths Questions Within 60 Secs(video) by Hafyz23(m): 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
I like mathematics. That joy one derives after every successful "problem solved"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayodeji Answered 10 Tough Maths Questions Within 60 Secs(video) by benji93: 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
timidapsin:
Another Video from me cool cool

This kid is a genius, just in 60 secs he answered about 10 tough mathematical questions.

Please appreciate the young lad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyfOtVOsvWo

source: http://youtube.com/timidapsinvids

You call this questions tough, un, in a typical mathematical world this one na child's play oooo
Re: Ayodeji Answered 10 Tough Maths Questions Within 60 Secs(video) by Ritchiee: 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
bb6xt:
It is impossible to compute the area of a triangle given the length of the base of the triangle only yet our guru correctly gave the area of the triangle even before the height of the triangle was read out.

My conclusion is that the student had seen the question at least before the teacher had read it out and so had computed the answer beforehand. When this is considered we may say his performance was brilliant but not quite exceptional.

If you must question my thesis please kindly question my #Facts and not the sentiment.
Me thinks it is a DNA thingy.Yorubas are very good in STEM especially mathematics.They have the highest number of the best black mathematicians in the world.You still remember the the controversial Enoch Opeyemi?I think it is a DNA thing.
Read this:

http://www.math.buffalo.edu/mad/madgreatest.html
Re: Ayodeji Answered 10 Tough Maths Questions Within 60 Secs(video) by Dhotseal(m): 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
bb6xt:
It is impossible to compute the area of a triangle given the length of the base of the triangle only yet our guru correctly gave the area of the triangle even before the height of the triangle was read out.

My conclusion is that the student had seen the question at least before the teacher had read it out and so had computed the answer beforehand. When this is considered we may say his performance was brilliant but not quite exceptional.

If you must question my thesis please kindly question my #Facts and not the sentiment.

Don't forget he wad looking at the same questions on his screen, what made u think he had not seen the height of the triangle before. the moderator could read to that point?
Re: Ayodeji Answered 10 Tough Maths Questions Within 60 Secs(video) by nevilbot: 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
bb6xt:

U need to watch the clip again. The kids av a computer screen on d podium in front of dem wia d complete questions already pops up. The reading out by the quiz master is not for the kids but the audience to know wat question is being asked. The kids already see the question, process it on dia screen bfor d quiz master finish reading that's y dey are fast. It's just technology at work. Don't get left behind

2 Likes

Re: Ayodeji Answered 10 Tough Maths Questions Within 60 Secs(video) by Ellidude(m): 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
Really? Did anyone observe the 9th question? The coordinator didn't finish reading the question before he answered.

Come on, it's very (obvious or possibly so) that the participants were handed the questions prior to the commencement the questioning round.
Re: Ayodeji Answered 10 Tough Maths Questions Within 60 Secs(video) by MamaOO: 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ellidude:
Really? Did anyone observe the 9th question? The coordinator didn't finish reading the question before he answered.

Come on, it's very (obvious or possibly so) that the participants were handed the questions prior to the commencement the questioning round.
He has a screen in front of him that displays the answers just as the quiz master is also writing it. Notice he keeps looking downwards and not at the quizmaster. He's looking at the screen containing the questions
Re: Ayodeji Answered 10 Tough Maths Questions Within 60 Secs(video) by salisy: 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
Mathematics was my major undoing back in uni days. Hated it with passion.
Re: Ayodeji Answered 10 Tough Maths Questions Within 60 Secs(video) by ericmor: 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
Tfatimat21:
great kid, he must have been reading alot that he's quite familiar with the questions.

Exactly
Re: Ayodeji Answered 10 Tough Maths Questions Within 60 Secs(video) by Nyceguy92: 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
[quote author=timidapsin post=43440710]

This boy is a genius.

Reminds of a guy I know who has the gift of dates, past and present.
Just ask him "What day is October 1, 2020?" Or October 1, 1960.
You will have your answer is one second.
Ask same question a week later, same answer.

If you want to try, send me some dates of interest and I will get back to you with the answers.
Re: Ayodeji Answered 10 Tough Maths Questions Within 60 Secs(video) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
tayooluwole:
I tried to be genius in my school days, but I later realised dat its not by power and ability. As I just discovered that I will just kill my self and that no be by AGIDI, I opted out straight ni.... I'm an average student despite that I read in prolonged lengthy hours... God no send me to go know book like mad, make those he send they sabi am...

My brother...''Know yourself'' no be curse o. Na advise. Me I no dey do pass myself too o.
Re: Ayodeji Answered 10 Tough Maths Questions Within 60 Secs(video) by catalan15(m): 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
Brilliant....
Re: Ayodeji Answered 10 Tough Maths Questions Within 60 Secs(video) by Ellidude(m): 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
MamaOO:

He has a screen in front of him that displays the answers just as the quiz master is also writing it. Notice he keeps looking downwards and not at the quizmaster. He's looking at the screen containing the questions
Hmmmm. Maybe true.
Re: Ayodeji Answered 10 Tough Maths Questions Within 60 Secs(video) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
Big deal...I can add 1+1 in 60secs...abeg clap for me, e no easy grin
Re: Ayodeji Answered 10 Tough Maths Questions Within 60 Secs(video) by piagetskinner(m): 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
Dawn! this guy is extremely brilliant... No Time to think... Or his brain runs on a super fast processor

Because it's almost impossible to achieve this feat within that small time frame
Re: Ayodeji Answered 10 Tough Maths Questions Within 60 Secs(video) by Hapiano(m): 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
No news check a Nigerian brain in Germany passing eight papers of five hundred questions in four hours with list score of ninety percent
Re: Ayodeji Answered 10 Tough Maths Questions Within 60 Secs(video) by sharrp: 1:18am On Mar 04, 2016
TVTKOKO:
Such a super talented brain Yorubas are just gud!
Must u turn it to racial or tribal stuff
Re: Ayodeji Answered 10 Tough Maths Questions Within 60 Secs(video) by bb6xt(m): 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
nevilbot:

It's just technology at work. Don't get left behind

You could have made your point without spewing veiled insults but you just had to, didn't you? I bet I know more about technology than you do. Be civil, it makes the world less of a zoo.
Re: Ayodeji Answered 10 Tough Maths Questions Within 60 Secs(video) by dpete1: 3:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ojugunrege:

Ondo town! wink
I lived there for 6 years....attended St. Helen's Unity Secondary School, Ondo.
noww..city....ooo..sister...it..has...been...declared...city
Re: Ayodeji Answered 10 Tough Maths Questions Within 60 Secs(video) by Ojugunrege(f): 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
dpete1:
noww..city....ooo..sister...it..has...been...declared...city

ok o...since u insist cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heritage Bank Regional Head, Daniel Oniko Bags Masters Degree In UK University / ABU Builds 1-barrel-per-day Oil Refinery / Bowen University Sacks 100 Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.