Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Web Designer / Developer Urgently Needed In Surulere, Lagos - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Designer / Developer Urgently Needed In Surulere, Lagos (1043 Views)

I Need A Web Designer/ Developer Who Cn Design A Website That Wil Look Like This / 1 Developer Urgently Needed / I Need A Full Time Designer / Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Designer / Developer Urgently Needed In Surulere, Lagos by geniusng(m): 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
Web designer / developer urgently needed for immediate employment in Surulere Lagos. Experienced in WordPres, PHP, HTML, Graphics, Email & Social Media marketing.

Call now: 08033398769

or Email: info@codedwebmaster.com

Or Contact form: http://www.codedwebmaster.com/contact-us/
Re: Web Designer / Developer Urgently Needed In Surulere, Lagos by imohchard(m): 3:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
is it a freelance work or fulltime work?
i can freelance
Re: Web Designer / Developer Urgently Needed In Surulere, Lagos by geniusng(m): 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
I need a FULL TIME Worker.

Thanks
Re: Web Designer / Developer Urgently Needed In Surulere, Lagos by donsheddy1(m): 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
Only one person? Take am easy o. Besides you're still to settle me remember?

1 Like

Re: Web Designer / Developer Urgently Needed In Surulere, Lagos by cbrass(m): 12:09am On Mar 05, 2016
donsheddy1:

Like seriously? grin
Re: Web Designer / Developer Urgently Needed In Surulere, Lagos by biggjoe(m): 7:18am On Mar 05, 2016
donsheddy1:
The guy de owe you?
Re: Web Designer / Developer Urgently Needed In Surulere, Lagos by geniusng(m): 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
D
donsheddy1:

Is it here that we can tell our story? You would have been better off you know. You know my phone no, my email & my office address but you never contacted me for one day after 12 months you worked for me.

Moreso, remember the mail titled "The Golden Rule" I sent to you dated 14th March, 2015 (the second month and last month you worked for me). Can you search for that mail and publish it here on this thread? It was sent to your two email accounts: @gmail.com & @live.co.uk on 03/14/15 at exactly 6:36 AM

I don't want to go further than this unless you want me to. If you want to paint an impression that employ people and do not pay them, go ahead.

Thanks
Stanislaus (info@codedwebmaster.com)
www.codedwebmaster.com
Re: Web Designer / Developer Urgently Needed In Surulere, Lagos by donsheddy1(m): 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
biggjoe:

The guy de owe you?
Yes o
Re: Web Designer / Developer Urgently Needed In Surulere, Lagos by donsheddy1(m): 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
geniusng:
D

Is it here that we can tell our story? You would have been better off you know. You know my phone no, my email & my office address but you never contacted me for one day after 12 months you worked for me.

Moreso, remember the mail titled "The Golden Rule" I sent to you dated 14th March, 2015 (the second month and last month you worked for me). Can you search for that mail and publish it here on this thread? It was sent to your two email accounts: @gmail.com & @live.co.uk on 03/14/15 at exactly 6:36 AM

I don't want to go further than this unless you want me to. If you want to paint an impression that employ people and do not pay them, go ahead.

Thanks
www.codedwebmaster.com
geniusng:
D

Thanks
www.codedwebmaster.com
Nice one. You sent a mail, that i did not disagree with. But the content in your mail is contradictory to why you were owing me. You can no longer afford to pay for the professional services rendered by me. All you said was i was using your internet and power to work for other people which u and i know is a lie. You even went as far as asking me to even share any money i get from outside jobs with you. I have summarized your Golden rule in a nutshell if this isn't what u wrote please quote me wrong.

There's an extent I'll talk on this issue and i'll get so angry. Please if you have my money just do the needful and let's forget any of this happened. I hope you knew that i never insulted you or any member of your household or friends. I don't even plan on fighting you not today not even tomorrow. I believe God has blessed me above all this, but you have to clear this to move forward.

Just like you never believed that your past will come knocking this day, that's how it'll be in the future when i might be the only one or any member of my family that can help savage a situation you might be in at that time.

Just like you have kids, so do i. You're the adult here so use your discretion. have a nice day sir in case u still think you want to talk to me, call or whatsapp 08031975415.
Re: Web Designer / Developer Urgently Needed In Surulere, Lagos by biggjoe(m): 12:31am On Mar 06, 2016
O di egwu!
Re: Web Designer / Developer Urgently Needed In Surulere, Lagos by cbrass(m): 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
donsheddy1:
Nice one. You sent a mail, that i did not disagree with. But the content in your mail is contradictory to why you were owing me. You can no longer afford to pay for the professional services rendered by me. All you said was i was using your internet and power to work for other people which u and i know is a lie. You even went as far as asking me to even share any money i get from outside jobs with you. I have summarized your Golden rule in a nutshell if this isn't what u wrote please quote me wrong.

There's an extent I'll talk on this issue and i'll get so angry. Please if you have my money just do the needful and let's forget any of this happened. I hope you knew that i never insulted you or any member of your household or friends. I don't even plan on fighting you not today not even tomorrow. I believe God has blessed me above all this, but you have to clear this to move forward.

Just like you never believed that your past will come knocking this day, that's how it'll be in the future when i might be the only one or any member of my family that can help savage a situation you might be in at that time.

Just like you have kids, so do i. You're the adult here so use your discretion. have a nice day sir in case u still think you want to talk to me, call or whatsapp 08031975415.

Chaii..see secrets here o, why do ppl like to owe sef without paying
Re: Web Designer / Developer Urgently Needed In Surulere, Lagos by geniusng(m): 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
There is no need to get angry yet.

First, I want to quote you wrong. You did not summarize it well.

Here is the email I sent to you - SUBJECT: The Golden Rule

The Golden Rule or ethic of reciprocity is a maxim, ethical code or morality that essentially states either of the following: One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself.

Interpretation: Don't do to others what you will not like others do to you!

Put on your thinking cap and pause for a moment... If you employ someone to work for you and the person left the work you gave to him and start working for another person right inside your office and told you he will do your own work tomorrow, how will you feel and how will you handle the situation?

In essence, the person is telling you that he is smarter than you...abi.

Honestly, am not against you getting jobs, but if you are going to do the job during the office hours (9am-5pm), there should be a compromise...ok..oh...I got this job, I am going to do it here, for time, internet and energy (Nepa) I am going to use, this amount will be my contribution for the company.

I will like us to talk more on it on Monday but the first thing I will like to hear is whether it is acceptable to you...if someone you employ to do work for you, decide to do outside work on working hours and postpone yours to the next day...

Till then, enjoy your weekend.

NB: Seems you left one of your phone in the office.

You wrote:
Just like you never believed that your past will come knocking this day,

Sorry, I know it will happen so I documented everything that happened in such a way that even though you wake me from sleep I will tell you the days you came to work and the days you did not come to work on the second month. God has a way of bringing out hidden things out. Do you remember the day you went for job presentation you won? You told me and I documented everything.

You wrote:
You sent a mail, that i did not disagree with.
I believe you are trying to say that you did not agree to what I said which prompted you to say you are not working again. Saying that I can no longer pay for your professional services is rude statement and annoying because you have not completed the second month when you left and when you demanded for your salary, I told you to tender your resignation letter and you promised to send it since March 2015, you are yet to tender the resignation letter. Since then you have never called or come to my office.

My conscience never condemn me, I know I am owing you but I demanded for something (I demanded for resignation letter) from you that will usher us to the settlement stage but you did not comply. It is your duty to demand to what belong to you.

This is how the settlement stage will look like. The first month, I paid you even though you are off for some days because you were running around for the burial of somebody related to you. It is understandable. But the second month which you did not complete due to contract you were running after and other things, you were able to come to work for 11 days. So I am owing you for 11 days.

I did not pay you because you did not respond to my demand which is submitting your resignation letter. So if you are ready for us to settle, you let me know. But if you want to take it further, I am ready to answer you where ever you call me.
Re: Web Designer / Developer Urgently Needed In Surulere, Lagos by donsheddy1(m): 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
geniusng:

You wrote:

Sorry, I know it will happen so I documented everything that happened in such a way that even though you wake me from sleep I will tell you the days you came to work and the days you did not come to work on the second month. God has a way of bringing out hidden things out. Do you remember the day you went for job presentation you won? You told me and I documented everything.

You wrote:
I believe you are trying to say that you did not agree to what I said which prompted you to say you are not working again. Saying that I can no longer pay for your professional services is rude statement and annoying because you have not completed the second month when you left and when you demanded for your salary, I told you to tender your resignation letter and you promised to send it since March 2015, you are yet to tender the resignation letter. Since then you have never called or come to my office.

My conscience never condemn me, I know I am owing you but I demanded for something (I demanded for resignation letter) from you that will usher us to the settlement stage but you did not comply. It is your duty to demand to what belong to you.

This is how the settlement stage will look like. The first month, I paid you even though you are off for some days because you were running around for the burial of somebody related to you. It is understandable. But the second month which you did not complete due to contract you were running after and other things, you were able to come to work for 11 days. So I am owing you for 11 days.

I did not pay you because you did not respond to my demand which is submitting your resignation letter. So if you are ready for us to settle, you let me know. But if you want to take it further, I am ready to answer you where ever you call me.

The only thing you said here that is still going to make me keep my cool is the fact that you acknowledge that you owe me. But for you telling me that i only worked for 11 days will only infuriate me more. Why are people like this?

I started work in your office without any letter of acceptance to office which was done verbally why is it that it got to the point of paying me you then opted for a resignation letter. I only look at people at times and i laugh at the way they behave to others. I don't want to speak any further sir. To clear the notion of what you said about me taking you anywhere and your willingness to answer when i call is just not a right thing to say cos you only know me as a guy who worked for you but you never knew what i'm capable of so please don't use that statement to any other person you don't know anything about. Personally i'm taking you nowhere cos if i wanted, 12 months is just too far but Just know that i always accord people respect and i give them a lot of time to rethink their actions and if you think that's a lie ask siony from nairaland as well as wemaster and even you too is a living witness to this, I personally left you cos i knew back then that you didn't have the money anymore to keep up with the business and i saw how agony drew down your cheek when you knew you're going to pay me for just doing nothing since there was no jobs.

Anyways, I'm just going to ask this question. When are you going to pay me? If you can't state it here let me know.

Thank You
Re: Web Designer / Developer Urgently Needed In Surulere, Lagos by imohchard(m): 11:21am On Mar 07, 2016
It's enough for you guys.. It's okay. You are throwing the image of all of us webmaster in the mud.. A lot of people actually are reading this thread including potential clients. You guys should settle your beef outside Nairaland or I will report you both to seun o.. I used to respect you guys a lot prior to now..
Re: Web Designer / Developer Urgently Needed In Surulere, Lagos by koksybrown: 11:51am On Mar 07, 2016
geniusng:

You wrote:

You wrote:

Brother move on with your life. The sky will not fall. Next time state it categorically that outside work is NOT permitted in your office.
Re: Web Designer / Developer Urgently Needed In Surulere, Lagos by freeman191(m): 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
For me personally i think its better for everyone if pay was based on project based or time duration based used on a project or service rendered. That way nobody will feel cheated, if you hire someone to come and seat down from 9am - 5pm when there is no serious job at hand, i feel its a waste of both resources.

A better option would have been, lets work out something based on project basis with a time frame for delivery, you are allowed to use my office, internet and light for the project, if there are no projects on ground you dont force someone to seat down 9am - 5pm, and there is no way someone can be productive for 8hrs at a go, he will burn out.

Thats my personal opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Web Designer / Developer Urgently Needed In Surulere, Lagos by donsheddy1(m): 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
imohchard:
It's enough for you guys.. It's okay. You are throwing the image of all of us webmaster in the mud.. A lot of people actually are reading this thread including potential clients. You guys should settle your beef outside Nairaland or I will report you both to seun o.. I used to respect you guys a lot prior to now..
Well said bro. I rest my case about this issue. And thanks to everyone in here. I will continue this offline or better still hold my peace either way thank you all.
Re: Web Designer / Developer Urgently Needed In Surulere, Lagos by imohchard(m): 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
An I personally think that when it comes to website design. Freelancer is always the best. No commitment. Just agree on a set percentage. Except if you are greedy and want to cheat someone
Re: Web Designer / Developer Urgently Needed In Surulere, Lagos by biggjoe(m): 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
geniusng:
But the second month which you did not complete due to contract you were running after and other things, you were able to come to work for 11 days. So I am owing you for 11 days.

If you actually acknowledge that you owe him at all, just pay him.
Resignation letter is not necessary since you did not also issue him acceptance letter.
These things are not worth it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Method To Receive Adsense Pay? / How Can I Create A Forum Like Nairaland (help Here) / How I Reduced My Adsense High Page Ctr From 7% To 2%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.