Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

What Is The Best Method To Receive Adsense Pay? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Best Method To Receive Adsense Pay? (1041 Views)

Please Can I Receive Adsense With Saving Account? / Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment / How To Start Up Google Adsense Pay Per Click In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Method To Receive Adsense Pay? by mistayeancah(m): 7:27am On Dec 05, 2016
Hello webmasters,
My Adsense account is getting close to the threshold. Please what is the best method you think I can use to collect the money? What bank do you think I should use so that the dollar won't be exchanged in an outrageous manner? Please let me know how you're collecting yours.

Thanks

Cc Slyr0x , adewasco2k, Seun, lalasticlala
adewasco2k , Slyr0x
Emmyk Xionez kampbelo ev4real haywhy813 Morgan051
Boycool1 connectikut89 ourchoice
Re: What Is The Best Method To Receive Adsense Pay? by adewasco2k(m): 9:29am On Dec 05, 2016
Open a domiciliary account with GTB or any other reliable bank.

Your full earning will land in your account without any charges.

Then you can sell your dollar at black market price.

Currently you can sell at about 460 per dollar.
Re: What Is The Best Method To Receive Adsense Pay? by mistayeancah(m): 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
adewasco2k:
Open a domiciliary account with GTB or any other reliable bank.

Your full earning will land in your account without any charges.

Then you can sell your dollar at black market price.

Currently you can sell at about 460 per dollar.

Do you have any idea about how much it will cost me to open a domiciliary account? Maybe with diamond bank?
Re: What Is The Best Method To Receive Adsense Pay? by adewasco2k(m): 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
mistayeancah:

Do you have any idea about how much it will cost me to open a domiciliary account? Maybe with diamond bank?

100$
Re: What Is The Best Method To Receive Adsense Pay? by Guru9ja(m): 7:50am On Dec 06, 2016
I tink its free with GTB
Re: What Is The Best Method To Receive Adsense Pay? by ourchoice(m): 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
mistayeancah:
Hello webmasters,
My Adsense account is getting close to the threshold. Please what is the best method you think I can use to collect the money? What bank do you think I should use so that the dollar won't be exchanged in an outrageous manner? Please let me know how you're collecting yours.

Thanks

Cc Slyr0x , adewasco2k, Seun, lalasticlala
adewasco2k , Slyr0x
Emmyk Xionez kampbelo ev4real haywhy813 Morgan051
Boycool1 connectikut89 ourchoice
Hi, I don't know if this reply is coming to you late, personally, I use Fidelity bank (dom account) and they usually pay me in USD cash and I go to any local BDC to change it into naira, that's if I don't want to wire the money to any of my foreign partners for some other of our personal businesses.

Hope this helps
Re: What Is The Best Method To Receive Adsense Pay? by josephine123: 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
i have been using gtb dom account for years.. thats just d best.. you can withdraw anywhere , no minimum balance , no opening balance
Re: What Is The Best Method To Receive Adsense Pay? by henryobinna(m): 7:31am On Jan 08, 2017
josephine123:
i have been using gtb dom account for years.. thats just d best.. you can withdraw anywhere , no minimum balance , no opening balance
hi, are you able to withdraw dollars bills from the gtb bank?

like go to the counter and you're given dollar notes
Re: What Is The Best Method To Receive Adsense Pay? by profpromise: 7:38am On Jan 08, 2017
Get Your Fully approved Google adsense accounts for UK, US AND Naija now. Whatsapp me if interested
Re: What Is The Best Method To Receive Adsense Pay? by chuckwizzy(m): 2:25am On Oct 28, 2020
ourchoice:
Hi, I don't know if this reply is coming to you late, personally, I use Fidelity bank (dom account) and they usually pay me in USD cash and I go to any local BDC to change it into naira, that's if I don't want to wire the money to any of my foreign partners for some other of our personal businesses.

Hope this helps
I need help with filling out my payment information

(1) (Reply)

Need A Gateway That Accepts Foreign Currencies / !!!!!!!get A Beautifully Design Website For 50% OFF!!!!!! / Bulk Active Email Address Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.