Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Breaking News: Mayhem At Agiliti Area Of Mile 12, Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking News: Mayhem At Agiliti Area Of Mile 12, Lagos (1791 Views)

Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos / Huge Python Killed In Ikorodu Area Of Peace Estate, AGURA Today / Heavy Rainfall Pulls Down High Tension Wire At Ikeja Area Of Lagos. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Mayhem At Agiliti Area Of Mile 12, Lagos by garnetty(m): 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
BREAKING NEWS: Mayhem in Agiliti Mile 12, Lagos.

Residents of Agiliti Mile 12, Lagos are presently facing a life-threatening situation as the Hausas and the Yorubas in the area clash over non-adherence to traffic rules by the Okada operators who are majorly people of Northern descent and who ply one-way on the newly constructed Mile 12 - Oniyanrin - Agiliti Road.

Report has it that already lives have been lost, while houses and cars are currently on fire. Scores of residents are also injured despite the presence of the Law Enforcement agents i.e. the Army and the Police. Unfortunately, it was reliably gathered that the Army and the Police who are in the area to maintain law and order are supporting the Hausas against the Yorubas.

In view of this development, i urgently call on the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Akinwumi Ambode to take all necessary steps to quell the mayhem before it escalates into an ugly dimension way beyond our expectations going by the antecedents of similar events in the area.

I also call on all well meaning Lagosians to help rise to the occasion to nip in the bud this ugly incident by contacting relevant institutions and law enforcement bodies to safe lives of the residents.

Please kindly rebroadcast until it gets to the desired authorities or persons.

LET US TAKE ACTION TO SAFE LIVES AND PROPERTIES.

Eko oni baje oo...!!!
Re: Breaking News: Mayhem At Agiliti Area Of Mile 12, Lagos by youngaz(m): 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
No wonder my mum said we shuld nt go 2 mile 12 area if we wanna go outshocked oh boi iz serious oooooo

(1) (Reply)

Mmm Put Me In Temporary Memoradium / Part Of Advantages Of Having New Obas / Flavourway Entertainment Blog Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.