Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Honda Civic Ex 02 AC Issue - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Civic Ex 02 AC Issue (665 Views)

Car Ac Issue.. I Need Help!! / New Car-2016 Honda Civic EX / Honda Civic Ex 02 AC Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Honda Civic Ex 02 AC Issue by mogreen22: 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
Good afternoon. Please i need help on my ac issue. This car has ac issues, first my dad tries to fix it and it would work for a while and stop, they changed compressors and other parts, still the sane story . He gave up. I collected thr keys a while back and after driving in Lagos sun, u realised it was time to try to fix it. Went to an ac guys place, he filled with gas and tried it out, h3 said there was a blockage, they cleared it and it did not work. On driving home that day, i decided to put it on and upon acceleration it got cold. Went to him the next day, he said the compressor and expansion valve needed to be changed. We did and the ac worked veryyyy well for a week until this morning. I have been reading on possible causes online and i am definitely sure its a leak in one if the pipes. He has checked Every where but no leak. I then asked him if he had a dye which he could mix with the gas to check the leak and the guy laughed and said what was that, it was then i knew i needed a new person. I an so sure it's just a leak. Please Anyone know where i can get a technician that uses dye to detect Leaks, i practically used All my nysc allowee to fix this ac thinking it would last and barely a week. Its gone out. Please anyone with a good ac leak detector should holla and your advice is needed too. Thanks
Re: Honda Civic Ex 02 AC Issue by seyiaderinto(m): 7:40am On Mar 04, 2016
Which state are u located
Re: Honda Civic Ex 02 AC Issue by mogreen22: 7:09am On Mar 07, 2016
seyiaderinto:
Which state are u located
Lagos

(1) (Reply)

HONDA ACCORD 94(halla) And GOLF3 1994 / Watch Out Lagos Drivers! Mobile Courts Are Out To Get You... / Users Of Audi 80, Honda Bullet, Nissan Primera 96, Mazda 626 1997. Pls Come In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.