Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS (22610 Views)

Car Loan: Innoson (IVM) Partners With Sterling Bank / The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced / Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by ronaldbecky(m): 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
razortruth:
If not for tribalism and hate, this company can contribute positively in turning around nigeria economy. From the presidency to local government area should ban all cars from abroad and use only made in nigeria cars. But the government officials wont do it. They are busy buying BMW and others
Do u want our presido assassinated?
Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by HalfTruth: 1:31am On Mar 04, 2016
razortruth:
NO. Its the other way round. Igbos are the most hated tribe but they are the most blessed tribe. The brain of average igbo man is programmed to think deep and make great things to come from almost nothing. Thats why they survived the war and even became better than those that stole their savings in the bank and gave them only £20 pounds after the unfortunate war!

Igbos are NOT the most hated? Sure, they hate themselves, but they're the most tolerated. Yorubas are hated by all Nigerian groups. Why should Yorubas, who are hated by Igbos, patronize Igbo products at the detriment of their own Yoruba business?
Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by Lenny5k: 1:48am On Mar 04, 2016
razortruth:
If not for tribalism and hate, this company can contribute positively in turning around nigeria economy. From the presidency to local government area should ban all cars from abroad and use only made in nigeria cars. But the government officials wont do it. They are busy buying BMW and others

WRONG! They don;t have to barn any Car from coming into the Country especially when Innonso cant fulfill the demand. For now Innonso has to keep putting out superb products and their popularity will keep rising. In 2015 lots of people did not even know them, but less than a year now and many people are knowing them. Again they have to invest Heavily on Advertisement, using Local Celebrities etc to also boost their Presence..and as their Profile Rise, Government can start Taxing Imported Car very Heavily and many will look towards Innonso since they are providing good quality Cars at better Price! That is how it's done and not outright Barn...even as it is now, since Innonso announced that they will be rolling out cheap good quality Cars, Many are already waiting for it

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by brodalikeme(m): 7:46am On Mar 04, 2016
Great news! They should go into more strategic partnership in the area of marketing/brand management and auto designs. I think they are making significant progress.
Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by nwosu1988: 10:30am On Mar 04, 2016
The come should give me just one chance to market their car and I promise within a short time everyone will start using their car within and outside Nigeria.
Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by nwosu1988: 10:34am On Mar 04, 2016
contact me on 07065855421 what's up+233546913396

Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by ifko: 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
NobleAngell:
Igbo man wants to prove to us that a lot of good can still come out from them. I love that.
i'm sorry 2 say ds, U need to get sense. Stop being tribalistic
Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by Blakjewelry(m): 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
naija8080:

Yoruba wetin again?
Tribalism block part of your brain... If you will be sincere tell me how many innoson advert you have seen on the media
Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by Blakjewelry(m): 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
DedeNkem:

You're right. His marketing manager should be sacked.
Thank you, most of the people quoting me can't see beyond their nose or they are just been plane stupid
Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by Blakjewelry(m): 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
gentle007:

apply as their marketing consultant. Show them what you can do which they are not getting right
If you will be sincere tell me how many innoson advert you have seen on the media. If what cable stations you will observe how these foreign coy bombard you steady ads, you will be amazed at the type of ads even a bubble gum company throw at you. It is because they understand the effectiveness of ads
Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by gentle007(m): 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
Blakjewelry:

If you will be sincere tell me how many innoson advert you have seen on the media. If what cable stations you will observe how these foreign coy bombard you steady ads, you will be amazed at the type of ads even a bubble gum company throw at you. It is because they understand the effectiveness of ads
U r right sha
Re: INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS by enlightenedmind: 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
NobleAngell:
Igbo man wants to prove to us that a lot of good can still come out from them. I love that.

Shut up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Bans Trucks On Lagos Bridges / What Is The Average Life Span Of A Car? / Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.