Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (32105 Views)

Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention / Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by spyx64(m): 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
More revelations continue to emerge on the alleged abduction of Ese Oruru, the 14-year-old from her parents’ home in Bayelsa. Yunusa Yellow’s father, Dahiru Bala, in an exclusive interview with Vanguard, Wednesday, said his son was a house help to the Oruru’s family for 10 years in Yenagoa.

He also said that he was opposed to the marriage of his son to Ese because he (Yinusa) was already engaged in the village. Yunusa Yellow His words: “ Yunusa was a domestic help to Oruru’s family for 10 years and when he told me of his love relationship with Ese, I opposed him because we already have a bride for him in the village”. Apart from being engaged, he also said allowing his son to marry Ese will be against his religion.

“The relationship between my son and Ese was built on ignorance of their religious background which made it difficult for any of us to support their marriage proposal”.

Dahiru Bala revealed that the teenager reportedly said to be 5 months pregnant converted to Islam on her own free will. “Sequel to the request of Ese, she was converted to Islam on the order of the District Head before he was taken to the Emir’s palace for his final say”.

“On arrival at the Emir’s palace, a senior counsellor who took the brief summon for the Sharia Commission to take custody of Ese Oruru till the arrival of the emir the next day. “ Yunusa Father Shedding more light, Bala said that the emir who subsequently met with them ordered that the Sharia commission should liaise with the Assistant Inspector General of police, zone 1 to return her home with immediate effect.

According to Yunusa’s father “the much anticipated return of Ese Oruru to Bayelsa was truncated by her when she broke down in the AIG office and raised questions on safety to her life back home. Subsequently, the move was halted to pave for investigation”.

The peasant farmer who was surrounded by his village men during the encounter said that “the last we heard of Ese Oruru was that she was in custody of Sharia commission who kept her in the home of the District Head at Kura”.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/my-son-was-orurus-house-help-for-10-years-yunusas-father/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
The shame of fatherhood. The darkness of religion. And the disgrace of nationhood.

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by wawaboy1(m): 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
so yellow come use Ese settle himself.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by Bigprozzie: 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
There are 2 sides to every story

So this means the young man lived with and probably started having an affair with the girl .

The girl like some teenagers is gullible and fell in love with the older guy. As much as I hold Yunusa responsible for this issue, the girls parents must share the blame because this shows that they have not successfully instilled discipline in their daughter.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by NobleAngell(f): 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
U mean to say.........WAIT! 10years Then there's no telling how long this has been going on. I'm thinking 15-10=5, hence Ese may have been 5 years when they started liking demselves.
I kinda think her parents were either careless or they were out-smarted. Children of nowadays sha.

7 Likes

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by carinmom(f): 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hypocrisy is when someone believes Oruru's side and then refuse to believe Yunusa and his father's side of the story. Both sides should be given fair hearing.
And for those raining all kinds of insults on Islam and the northerners, may you be forgiven for your ignorance because Islam has nothing to do with actions of Yunusa.

128 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by Stalwert: 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
Brace yourselves hurricane beerfraud is coming. ...

This story don tire persin. Ig abeg throw this boy in his cell make those yeye people wey dey spoil people pikin buy dey form holi holi for nairaland shut up.

3 Likes

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by gunuvi(m): 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
carinmom:
Hypocrisy is when someone believes Oruru's side and then refuse to believe Yunusa and his father's side of the story. Both sides should be given fair hearing.
And for those raining all kinds of insults on Islam and the northerners, may you be forgiven for your ignorance because Islam has nothing to do with actions of Yunusa.
okay, so why didn't they release the teenager to her parents when they went searching for her last September?

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by wirinet(m): 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
This is why i have been cautioning all those hate filled ethnic bigot, they have not heard all sides of the story and they immediately start spewing insults at other tribes, regions and religions, they even care less for Ese and her wellbeing.

The person with the most blame in this Ese saga are the parents, especially the father. His daughter was missing from home since last year's August and he is aware of where she is and has is still sitting cool in Yenagoa, i did not hear reports of him going to Kano or even Abuja to retrieve his daughter, it was the mother i heard that did all the travelling. in the Muslim north woman are not accorded much respect, so i doubt she would have attained much by herself unlike if it was a man that went. If it was my daughter that that was abducted and was told the location where she is kept, i would travelled there immediately and would raze the roof down. i would not leave there without my daughter. I do not understand how the parents would leave Ese in kano for over 6 months while they are sleeping in Yenagoa. I am sure the real truth is yet to come out as to what really transpired that led to Ese running away from home. What led to Ese being so unhappy as to find solace in Yenusa's arms and preferring instead to be abducted?

The situation has become infinitely more complicated with Ese's pregnancy. what now becomes of Ese and the baby? Will Yenusa and family be entitled to any responsibility concerning the baby? or do we assume the child will be a bastard (fatherless)? or even maybe Ese should abort the over 5 month's pregnancy?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by meezynetwork(m): 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
That's are lies. A middle income earners like the oruru can't afford to have a house help.
It's even rare to see hausa house help, instead u see hausa security man which the oruru's family can't afford to have.

144 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
wirinet:
This is why i have been cautioning all those hate filled ethnic bigot, they have not heard all sides of the story and they immediately start spewing insults at other tribes, regions and religions, they even care less for Ese and her wellbeing.

The person with the most blame in this Ese saga are the parents, especially the father. His daughter was missing from home since last year's August and he is aware of where she is and has is still sitting cool in Yenagoa, i did not hear reports of him going to Kano or even Abuja to retrieve his daughter, it was the mother i heard that did all the travelling. in the Muslim north woman are not accorded much respect, so i doubt she would have attained much by herself unlike if it was a man that went. If it was my daughter that that was abducted and was told the location where she is kept, i would travelled there immediately and would raze the roof down. i would not leave there without my daughter. I do not understand how the parents would leave Ese in kano for over 6 months while they are sleeping in Yenagoa. I am sure the real truth is yet to come out as to what really transpired that led to Ese running away from home. What led to Ese being so unhappy as to find solace in Yenusa's arms and preferring instead to be abducted?

The situation has become infinitely more complicated with Ese's pregnancy. what now becomes of Ese and the baby? Will Yenusa and family be entitled to any responsibility concerning the baby? or do we assume the child will be a bastard (fatherless)? or even maybe Ese should abort the over 5 month's pregnancy?

You should be ashamed of yourself!! Penning this long epistle to defend the gruesome abduction and serial rape of a 13 year old child !! Tufiakwa

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by Amiano(m): 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
meezynetwork:
That's are lies. A middle income earners like the oruru can't afford to have a house help.
It's even rare to see hausa house help, instead u see hausa security man which the oruru's family can't afford to have.

I agree totally wit u on dis one.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by wirinet(m): 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
chukwudi44:

You should be ashamed of yourself!! Penning this long epistle to defend the gruesome abduction and serial rape of a 13 year old child !! Tufiakwa

Hatred darken the heart and eats your soul. Where did i defend anybody. What efforts or suggestions have you given that would help the serially raped 13 year old child or you are only interested in seeing Yenusa punished. Why not make a donation towards helping Ese and her unborn baby to show you really cared for her.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by Tunami(m): 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
in fela's voice, animal in crase man skin.
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by sdindan: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
So Ese should be a gift for ur son for serving the family for 10yrs.
Kontinu!

8 Likes

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by Godjone(m): 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
can this old baba just shut up for once

7 Likes

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by Houseofglam7(f): 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
Enough already!!!!
angry
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by Sixix: 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
kaorama:
The shame of fatherhood. The darkness of religion. And the disgrace of nationhood.

I don't have your time tonight

2 Likes

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by demarc001: 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
I thought I have read this topic earlier here on fp
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by sayyid(m): 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
as much as I want to blame this man and the son for the attrocities he comitted. the parent of Ese too are at fault because because had they taken proper care of their child this story might not occur

3 Likes

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by mystry(m): 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
i believe that their is more to this that the media is not saying and soon everything is going to unfold

2 Likes

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by PHfinest(m): 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
Attempt to rewrite the truth.

All lies from Yunusa's family has been a hit back to back to back. From 18yrs to 22yrs to 25yrs. House help to keke rider, emir's palace to engagement.

All these stories after holding someone's daughter against their will.

And for those supporting this angle of the story, your daughter's case is before any deity you hold dear.

And you want to be believed?

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by daniska3yaro(m): 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
Does that turn him to transporter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
Somebody should abeg explain the Emir's role in this story. Does he approve each and every marriage in the community? Why take her to the Emir's palace?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by ngmgeek(m): 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
And ...... So
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by efilefun(m): 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
seunaj:
Islam and slavery. Hmm, Islambad
Pastors and killings/ defrauding members what do you call Christianity Or the whites that enslaved ur great grandfathers are also Muslims

8 Likes

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by 4nobody4every1: 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
carinmom:
[s]Hypocrisy is when someone believes Oruru's side and then refuse to believe Yunusa and his father's side of the story. Both sides should be given fair hearing.
And for those raining all kinds of insults on Islam and the northerners, may you be forgiven for your ignorance because Islam has nothing to do with actions of Yunusa[/s].
angry angry angry

31 Likes

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by belente(m): 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ok
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
kaorama:
It is either you are a kid,or a very dull and unwise adult...please,don't ask me why...it is so obvious.
You are free to insult me if you wanna..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Kills His Two-month Old Baby: Pic(mother And Baby) / Man Arrested For Burying His Child Alive In Ebonyi Over Dispute With His Wife / Armed Robber Stripped In Agba, Ebonyi State, Almost Lynched (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.