Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (32128 Views)

Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention / Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by KissCODE(m): 7:14am On Mar 04, 2016
Bigprozzie:
There are 2 sides to every story

So this means the young man lived with and probably started having an affair with the girl .

The girl like some teenagers is gullible and fell in love with the older guy. As much as I hold Yunusa responsible for this issue, the girls parents must share the blame because this shows that they have not successfully instilled discipline in their daughter.
do you believe this man?
Ese‘s mum said she always put to bed at a nursing home instead of a hospital because there is no money. How come a poor family would now have a domestic help?
Remember that this family sales food. On what level is Yinusa helping the family?
It is a pity but all this lies is poping up so that people would stop sympatising with the Erurus.
This same man who is claiming that Yinusa has a bride at home was the one that said yesterday that his son didno wrong.
Come to think of it. A muslem can marry as many as four wives why then would be angry with Yinusa for bringing another gir home.
Sometimes when we readsomethings we should apply caution and collect all the previous stories put all together and see at least something thatwe can make use of.
The muslems of the north enjoying kidnapping christian girls from the south convert them and force them into marriage.
Remember there are another two cases like this now in Sokoto. One girl from Enugu & one from Benue of Tambuwal has instituted investigation because the two girls are said to be in Sultan‘s palace.

The father of Yinusa is saying what he was told to say to clean the face of the Emirate and muslems in general.

1 Like

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by bewla(m): 7:18am On Mar 04, 2016
carinmom:

How did you know that Islam supports infant marriage hun? Pls stop saying something you have no knowledge of.
For those linking what Yunusa did with Islam, i think that is totally wrong and unfair, everyday we hear stories about pastors raping minors, engaging in homosexuality, wife snatching to mention a few out of their numerous atrocities. My question is did Muslims ever come hard on Christianity with all types of insults linking your religion with the actions of those pastors?

Peace.
idiosyncratic is when u do some thing in secret and come out in open to speak against it

tell me the name of court case of Adam Johnson going on now in England the foot baller and that pastor from Delta state how old was the girl he elope with

1 Like

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by bewla(m): 7:20am On Mar 04, 2016
carinmom:
Hypocrisy is when someone believes Oruru's side and then refuse to believe Yunusa and his father's side of the story. Both sides should be given fair hearing.
And for those raining all kinds of insults on Islam and the northerners, may you be forgiven for your ignorance because Islam has nothing to do with actions of Yunusa.
I sight u
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by derecho(m): 7:24am On Mar 04, 2016
See damage control wey no make sense.
Even a fool can see thru these lies.
Domestic help for 10years,tell us how Ese convinced Yellow to elope with her to Kano without her parents consent.
Anyways,Lie-Lie is A Lie.

1 Like

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by carinmom(f): 7:33am On Mar 04, 2016
olisaEze:
you won't find any practicing or 'stay home on sunday' Christian supporting those evil pastors you're referring to as compared to many Muslims supporting their own, whether right or wrong. And 4ur info Islam has nothing against child brides. Infact looking at their antecedents and current leadership, they support it. If uve lived in the north, u'll understand.
Really? Tell me more undecided
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by smoothlips(m): 7:36am On Mar 04, 2016
kaorama:
The shame of fatherhood. The darkness of religion. And the disgrace of nationhood.
Keep quiet there....
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by KissCODE(m): 7:36am On Mar 04, 2016
carinmom:
Hypocrisy is when someone believes Oruru's side and then refuse to believe Yunusa and his father's side of the story. Both sides should be given fair hearing.
And for those raining all kinds of insults on Islam and the northerners, may you be forgiven for your ignorance because Islam has nothing to do with actions of Yunusa.
Well i am not blaming islam here my sister. You are right too, believing one side of the story is hypocricy.
But for Yunusa‘s fatherto wait this long before making this statement leavesmore to be desired. Even in his interview the previous day he never mentioned this. It is suspicous. Another thing is how can a family that cant afford money for proper mertanity now be able to keep a house help?
On what capacity was he acting as a house help? Was he being paid daily, monthly or...? Is it because he used cart to bring water for them that made him their house help? How did the father know that this guy was a house help for 10years to this family? We have read Ese‘s interview why dont they allow Yunusa to grant interview also so that we would hear from his mouth?
Lolzzz this Yunusa‘s father‘s talk to me na after thought oh, just to swave sympathy.

There are two more outstanding cases like this right now. Both are said to be in Sultan of Sokoto‘s house. Gov Tambuwal has ordered investigation into one of them.
The truth is that northern muslems (men) are now kidnapping christian girls, force them to convert & then marries them. I think it is one of the latest trend now. You know very well that our northern muslem brothers knows how to “manufacture“ touch & follow charms, seduction charms and all other sexual molesting related charms.

Islam seriously needs to clean up EVIL elements that are giving it bad names everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by toyinid78: 7:48am On Mar 04, 2016
carinmom:
and u blv dat aboki was staying in ese house for 10yrs remove dat from ese age she is 4yrs old so d parents consented his taking her away? Ur a dirty muslim man walahi

2 Likes

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by masqot(m): 7:50am On Mar 04, 2016
Because he was a domestic help for 10 years gave him the audacity to reward himself by marrying a teenage minor without her parents' consent. I still see Yunusa as culpable. He should face the full wrath of the law to serve as a deterrent to others found in such habit.
Yunusa ought to be in a position of a guardian to that exuberant girl. Instead, he encouraged and brainwashed her the more. Too bad.
For Yunusa's father, he's doing the first thing last. He should have called the villagers when his son brought an "uncultured" stranger into his house. Doing that would have saved him this national embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by toyinid78: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2016
meezynetwork:
That's are lies. A middle income earners like the oruru can't afford to have a house help.
It's even rare to see hausa house help, instead u see hausa security man which the oruru's family can't afford to have.
God bless u I think most people on nairaland ar kids dey hardly reason b4 dey talk how can hausa man househelp such family d story is fake
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by toyinid78: 7:59am On Mar 04, 2016
efilefun:
Pastors and killings/ defrauding members what do you call Christianity Or the whites that enslaved ur great grandfathers are also Muslims
wat do u call d enslavery of blacks in saudi till date from d day of ur ancestor till now,and ar u aware it is in ur quran to kill christians? Any body who defend religion is a fool even scince made dis phone ur using to reply me
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by derecho(m): 8:04am On Mar 04, 2016
toyinid78:
God bless u I think most people on nairaland ar kids dey hardly reason b4 dey talk how can hausa man househelp such family d story is fake
Bros,no sane person believed it.Itz just a futile attempt to absolve the islamic clerics and the Emir who were privy to this wickedness.
Dem for tell us too sey na Ese dem buy am the tricycle and handset for a meritorious service of 10yrs
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by Lilimax(f): 8:17am On Mar 04, 2016
meezynetwork:
That's are lies. A middle income earners like the oruru can't afford to have a house help.
It's even rare to see hausa house help, instead u see hausa security man which the oruru's family can't afford to have.
I smell lies in the write up. They are concorted and are used as damage control for the emirate embarassed
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by carinmom(f): 8:28am On Mar 04, 2016
KissCODE:

Well i am not blaming islam here my sister. You are right too, believing one side of the story is hypocricy.
But for Yunusa‘s fatherto wait this long before making this statement leavesmore to be desired. Even in his interview the previous day he never mentioned this. It is suspicous. Another thing is how can a family that cant afford money for proper mertanity now be able to keep a house help?
On what capacity was he acting as a house help? Was he being paid daily, monthly or...? Is it because he used cart to bring water for them that made him their house help? How did the father know that this guy was a house help for 10years to this family? We have read Ese‘s interview why dont they allow Yunusa to grant interview also so that we would hear from his mouth?
Lolzzz this Yunusa‘s father‘s talk to me na after thought oh, just to swave sympathy.

There are two more outstanding cases like this right now. Both are said to be in Sultan of Sokoto‘s house. Gov Tambuwal has ordered investigation into one of them.
The truth is that northern muslems (men) are now kidnapping christian girls, force them to convert & then marries them. I think it is one of the latest trend now. You know very well that our northern muslem brothers knows how to “manufacture“ touch & follow charms, seduction charms and all other sexual molesting related charms.

Islam seriously needs to clean up EVIL elements that are giving it bad names everywhere.
All I'm saying is whoever does something wrong whether a christian or a muslim should be judged based on his/her actions and not their religion. I believed there are bad eggs everywhere who engage in all kinds of evil deeds and then relate them with their religions. For instance many christians believe that BH are fighting for Islam when in reality its the other way round.
We need to stop being myopic in our thinking, Yunusa should be held responsible for his crimes and not his entire tribe or religion.

Have a nice day cheesy
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by wirinet(m): 9:08am On Mar 04, 2016
kross01:

Please shut it if you are unsure of what to say. Go watch the piece AIT did on the family, the dad was the first person to go to kano accompanied by TWO policemen from Bayelsa after having reported the matter to Bayelsa police command and guess what, they spent SEVEN good days in kano without any headway. Seven good days trying to get the emirate council of the North to release one's daughter to him even as he did accompanied by government representatives. My dear, there's no justification for what transpired on this poor girl's case and unless u want to keep living in denial, there's another law (sharia and emirate) the northerners obey and to them supercedes the Constitution of the FRN. Stop blaming the parents of the girl cos their efforts were frustrated from the get go, save for the media outcry they would have resigned to their 'fate' on this.

Apologies for my ignorance, i do not watch AIT, i only watch sunrise daily and news at 10 on channels. I have searched the internet for more details and i found a nairaland link that has a bit more details - https://www.nairaland.com/2961988/kano-man-abduct-bayelsa-girl
It seems it was the mother that responded immediately by going in pursuit of her child, the father did not travel until more than two weeks later. To me the man should not have allowed his wife to travel to Sharia north alone.

The report says Ese's father travel to kano on September 2, with his wife and 2 police men, after seeing the emir who says he had ordered the release Ese since august 26, what further action did Ese's father take? Did he inform the emir that his order had not been obeyed and that he should give another order for Ese's release. Why did he not immediately petition the state commissioner of police, the IG, the house of representatives and senate (through his representatives), etc. I am at loss at to why it took 6 months before they took the matter to a human rights group. If the father had informed someone as influential as oby ezekwesili, i am sure just a phone call to emir Sanusi would have gotten Ese released in a matter of days. I hate being in a state of helplessness as portrayed by the father. A man is supposed to protect his family using all available means.

This Ese's saga requires a thorough investigation, we need to know the roles played by every body involved andappropriate punishment given. We need to determine the the hierarchy of laws in Nigeria, why can't state institutions enforce federal laws?

1 Like

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by 123papas(m): 9:29am On Mar 04, 2016
But they run a restaurant so would need help(s)
meezynetwork:
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by glossy6(f): 9:33am On Mar 04, 2016
meezynetwork:

I wonder oooh. Did the father go to Yenagoa with Yunusa abi Inuwa?

Big lies. Deceit. Craftiness

So a 13 or 14 years old willingly converted to Islam. Haba ! And again it's justified?

If it were the other way round they could have killed their own even if he or she converted to Christianity at age 50 and call it honour killing
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by iswallker(m): 10:01am On Mar 04, 2016
carinmom:

you dont say...... shocked
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 04, 2016
carinmom:

No one is pleased with these lies these northern people lie to win sides, this is just an avenue to escape 21 years for his abject stupidity. No be when he day fine tight punny he Enta this wahala so? Next time he would learn to keep his third leg well.

Ese's mum sells food, so how would a middle class individual who has living difficulty to an extent bring another mouth and housed him for 10 years! Lies jo!

Are you saying the one they are looking for in sokoto too is a lie? Or the one in benue? Your northern men love tight punny, and that's what is landing them in all this wahala today grin, no vex sha
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by bong4(m): 10:24am On Mar 04, 2016
wirinet:
This is why i have been cautioning all those hate filled ethnic bigot, they have not heard all sides of the story and they immediately start spewing insults at other tribes, regions and religions, they even care less for Ese and her wellbeing.

The person with the most blame in this Ese saga are the parents, especially the father. His daughter was missing from home since last year's August and he is aware of where she is and has is still sitting cool in Yenagoa, i did not hear reports of him going to Kano or even Abuja to retrieve his daughter, it was the mother i heard that did all the travelling. in the Muslim north woman are not accorded much respect, so i doubt she would have attained much by herself unlike if it was a man that went. If it was my daughter that that was abducted and was told the location where she is kept, i would travelled there immediately and would raze the roof down. i would not leave there without my daughter. I do not understand how the parents would leave Ese in kano for over 6 months while they are sleeping in Yenagoa. I am sure the real truth is yet to come out as to what really transpired that led to Ese running away from home. What led to Ese being so unhappy as to find solace in Yenusa's arms and preferring instead to be abducted?

The situation has become infinitely more complicated with Ese's pregnancy. what now becomes of Ese and the baby? Will Yenusa and family be entitled to any responsibility concerning the baby? or do we assume the child will be a bastard (fatherless)? or even maybe Ese should abort the over 5 month's pregnancy?

Why did they not return the girl herself as ahy responsible parent would have done? How did the girl become pregnant? To me, the boy's people are culpable simple.

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by utytill(m): 10:32am On Mar 04, 2016
hmm,yanusa is 18 yrs,so him start house boy work at 8 years old.lair mohammed
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by danbrowndmf(m): 10:32am On Mar 04, 2016
carinmom:

How did you know that Islam supports infant marriage hun? Pls stop saying something you have no knowledge of.
For those linking what Yunusa did with Islam, i think that is totally wrong and unfair, everyday we hear stories about pastors raping minors, engaging in homosexuality, wife snatching to mention a few out of their numerous atrocities. My question is did Muslims ever come hard on Christianity with all types of insults linking your religion with the actions of those pastors?

Peace.
did you even wrote what i wrote up there? I came from a muslim background oh..almost all my kingsmen are still muslim till this moment.. I never said islam support infant marriage..i said most of those who practice islam believes in infant marriage...abi what of senitor yarima who married a 13year old girl...or should i even start counting the one's have seen with my own eyes? I forever respect islamic religion..they brought me up with it.. But the islamic i was brought up with is not the same islamic i'm seeing people practice today...imagine bombing a place & saying Allah sent them & he will give them seven Virgin when they died..My point is islam is not a bad religion but bad people now practice islam...
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by SucreB: 11:15am On Mar 04, 2016
chai! chai!! chai!! things are happening in this country. so he wants to payback for bn their domestic watever by doing this to this innocent child. moreso, it shows hes been molesting Ese since she was a kid......this old man didnt even show remorse, hes just talking trash. i am so irritated with this story like seriously. and no punishment cry cry yet for this yellow nonsense boy of yunusi or watever. it can only happen in Naija .......Gosh!
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by abdoolorunwa(m): 11:53am On Mar 04, 2016
kaorama:
The shame of fatherhood. The darkness of religion. And the disgrace of nationhood.
THIS IS ALL YOU CAN DEDUCE FROM THE PASSAGE. I THINK THE SCHOOL WENT THROUGH YOU.
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by abdoolorunwa(m): 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
KissCODE:
do you believe this man?
Ese‘s mum said she always put to bed at a nursing home instead of a hospital because there is no money. How come a poor family would now have a domestic help?
Remember that this family sales food. On what level is Yinusa helping the family?
It is a pity but all this lies is poping up so that people would stop sympatising with the Erurus.
This same man who is claiming that Yinusa has a bride at home was the one that said yesterday that his son didno wrong.
Come to think of it. A muslem can marry as many as four wives why then would be angry with Yinusa for bringing another gir home.
Sometimes when we readsomethings we should apply caution and collect all the previous stories put all together and see at least something thatwe can make use of.
The muslems of the north enjoying kidnapping christian girls from the south convert them and force them into marriage.
Remember there are another two cases like this now in Sokoto. One girl from Enugu & one from Benue of Tambuwal has instituted investigation because the two girls are said to be in Sultan‘s palace.

The father of Yinusa is saying what he was told to say to clean the face of the Emirate and muslems in general.
I THINK WE ARE ALL BEING SENTIMENTAL TOWARDS A MATTER AS SENSITIVE AS THIS.
THE SAGA CONTINUES AND ALL FAMILIES ARE CLAMING DAMAGES AND RIGHTS AND NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT THEIR LIMITS.
IN THE FIRST INSTANCE, WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT THERE WAS LOVE INVOLVED AND WHEN DEALING WITH THESE ISSUES OF LOVE ONE HAS TO BE VERY VERY CAREFUL. WE WOULD BE VERY UNHAPPY IF THIS MATTER LEADS TO ONE OF THEM COMMITING SUICIDE. ''SEE THE LOOKS ON THE GIRLS FACE''. SHE SIMPLY AGREED TO ELOPE WITH THE GUY AND SOME PEOPLE THINK SHE WAS BRAINWASHED.
PLEASE LETS PUT TWO AND TWO TOGETHER, LETS CALL A SPADE A SPADE.
BOTH HAVE ACTED FOOLISHLY, BREACHING THE NORMS AND MORALS OF THEIR RESPECTIVE COMMUNITIES. THE BIG QUESTION SHOULD BE 'WHAT IS THE WAY FORWARD FOR THEM?' AND WE MUST ALLOW BOTH OF THEM TO EXPRESS THEMSELVES.
WE HAVE ECONOMIC CRISIS ON OUR PLATE TO SETTLE FOR TWO-NAIVE-YOUNG-LOVERS.
HABA NIGERIANS!!!
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by delishpot: 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
So true true she was at the emir's palace at a point in time?
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
wirinet:

I must admit i am having a hard time finding a complete story, most of what i have read are conflicting incomplete stories from all sides. Please refer me to the link where you got the story that the father travelled to kano and was chased by irate youths.

Let's leave this matter, the girl has already become a celebrity albeit. May all that transpired was her own rocky path to greatness. Let's leave it at that.
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by kross01(m): 1:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
wirinet:

Apologies for my ignorance, i do not watch AIT, i only watch sunrise daily and news at 10 on channels. I have searched the internet for more details and i found a nairaland link that has a bit more details - https://www.nairaland.com/2961988/kano-man-abduct-bayelsa-girl
It seems it was the mother that responded immediately by going in pursuit of her child, the father did not travel until more than two weeks later. To me the man should not have allowed his wife to travel to Sharia north alone.

The report says Ese's father travel to kano on September 2, with his wife and 2 police men, after seeing the emir who says he had ordered the release Ese since august 26, what further action did Ese's father take? Did he inform the emir that his order had not been obeyed and that he should give another order for Ese's release. Why did he not immediately petition the state commissioner of police, the IG, the house of representatives and senate (through his representatives), etc. I am at loss at to why it took 6 months before they took the matter to a human rights group. If the father had informed someone as influential as oby ezekwesili, i am sure just a phone call to emir Sanusi would have gotten Ese released in a matter of days. I hate being in a state of helplessness as portrayed by the father. A man is supposed to protect his family using all available means.

This Ese's saga requires a thorough investigation, we need to know the roles played by every body involved andappropriate punishment given. We need to determine the the hierarchy of laws in Nigeria, why can't state institutions enforce federal laws?
I will attempt to answer your questions as best as i can,. Firstly, my comments were based on what the man said to AIT reporters where he said that he went to Kano in the company of two police officers and after one week they couldn't secure the girls release. You also need to look at the man in question and tell me if you think that man is exposed to social media for all i care that man may not even know who Ezekwesili is or anyother, so called activist is for that. What i expected to hear you discuss on is why police officers dispatched from bayelsa police command spent 7days in Kano going between the kano police command, Kano Emirate council and the Kano sharia council? Should we now choose which authorities to obey, where to obey them and why we should obey them? To the extent that one of the top police bosses (not sure if it's the AIG of the zone or the CP) said that they were waiting for the emir to return from hajj before they can go clarify with him before taking the girl back. Whose authority between these two institutions does our Constitution convey such powers on? That my friend is the fundamental problem of the country. Our laws are selective in application
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by wirinet(m): 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
kross01:

I will attempt to answer your questions as best as i can,. Firstly, my comments were based on what the man said to AIT reporters where he said that he went to Kano in the company of two police officers and after one week they couldn't secure the girls release. You also need to look at the man in question and tell me if you think that man is exposed to social media for all i care that man may not even know who Ezekwesili is or anyother, so called activist is for that. What i expected to hear you discuss on is why police officers dispatched from bayelsa police command spent 7days in Kano going between the kano police command, Kano Emirate council and the Kano sharia council? Should we now choose which authorities to obey, where to obey them and why we should obey them? To the extent that one of the top police bosses (not sure if it's the AIG of the zone or the CP) said that they were waiting for the emir to return from hajj before they can go clarify with him before taking the girl back. Whose authority between these two institutions does our Constitution convey such powers on? That my friend is the fundamental problem of the country. Our laws are selective in application

I agree with you 100%, we need to understand why the Police were unable to carry out their responsibilities for all of 6 months over a reported case of child abduction. This is where i want us to focus on, instead of only Yenusa and spewing insults at Northerners, Emir Sanusi and Islam. Human rights and social media activists must demand a probe of the police and all those involved in this case. What or who handicapped or compromised the police from effecting the release of Ese?

After all said and done, i am still appalled by the apparent helplessness of Ese's dad for the whole of six months. A small school incident happened to my little son last week, he was bitten by a fellow student while in class. I went to the school and raked seriously, i threatened to report the school to the lagos state ministry of education. I did not even wait for my wife who i believed was being too complacent. The proprietor apologized and almost suspended the class teacher. I felt satisfied after a promise that such would never be allowed to happen again.

I was not happy that it was the mother that traveled to Abuja to retrieve Ese and not the father or at worst both of them. I believe a man is the protector and head of the family.

1 Like

Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by Origin(f): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
Inter ethnic, inter religious, underage love affair gone wrong.
Sometimes we would never anticipate that our actions could result in a huge/ national issue.
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by kross01(m): 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
wirinet:

I agree with you 100%, we need to understand why the Police were unable to carry out their responsibilities for all of 6 months over a reported case of child abduction. This is where i want us to focus on, instead of only Yenusa and spewing insults at Northerners, Emir Sanusi and Islam. Human rights and social media activists must demand a probe of the police and all those involved in this case. What or who handicapped or compromised the police from effecting the release of Ese?

After all said and done, i am still appalled by the apparent helplessness of Ese's dad for the whole of six months. A small school incident happened to my little son last week, he was bitten by a fellow student while in class. I went to the school and raked seriously, i threatened to report the school to the lagos state ministry of education. I did not even wait for my wife who i believed was being too complacent. The proprietor apologized and almost suspended the class teacher. I felt satisfied after a promise that such would never be allowed to happen again.

I was not happy that it was the mother that traveled to Abuja to retrieve Ese and not the father or at worst both of them. I believe a man is the protector and head of the family.
As much as i understand what you are getting at but i still don't want to lay all the blame on the man cos for all i care he failed in some aspect of fatherhood. That being said, let's use ur child's experience as a case study, assuming we are to replace the school's proprietor with the emir do you think you would have gained access to him just like that? Or you would have stormed his palace registering your displeasure just like that? Without standing the risk of being mobbed at the palace? Just give him some credit cos i don't think there would have been a better step to take than going to the police. What stopped kano police from doing their job is what we should try to get to
Re: My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father by KissCODE(m): 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
abdoolorunwa:

I THINK WE ARE ALL BEING SENTIMENTAL TOWARDS A MATTER AS SENSITIVE AS THIS.
THE SAGA CONTINUES AND ALL FAMILIES ARE CLAMING DAMAGES AND RIGHTS AND NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT THEIR LIMITS.
IN THE FIRST INSTANCE, WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT THERE WAS LOVE INVOLVED AND WHEN DEALING WITH THESE ISSUES OF LOVE ONE HAS TO BE VERY VERY CAREFUL. WE WOULD BE VERY UNHAPPY IF THIS MATTER LEADS TO ONE OF THEM COMMITING SUICIDE. ''SEE THE LOOKS ON THE GIRLS FACE''. SHE SIMPLY AGREED TO ELOPE WITH THE GUY AND SOME PEOPLE THINK SHE WAS BRAINWASHED.
PLEASE LETS PUT TWO AND TWO TOGETHER, LETS CALL A SPADE A SPADE.
BOTH HAVE ACTED FOOLISHLY, BREACHING THE NORMS AND MORALS OF THEIR RESPECTIVE COMMUNITIES. THE BIG QUESTION SHOULD BE 'WHAT IS THE WAY FORWARD FOR THEM?' AND WE MUST ALLOW BOTH OF THEM TO EXPRESS THEMSELVES.
WE HAVE ECONOMIC CRISIS ON OUR PLATE TO SETTLE FOR TWO-NAIVE-YOUNG-LOVERS.
HABA NIGERIANS!!!
choi!
Did you read what u typed? What kind of love will a 13years old know of?
I see. No wonder it is people that think the way you think that plays with the mind of children in the name of love. Soon u will have a daughter that will fall madly inlove at the age of 10.
Taking adverntage of underage girls, raping their mind does not spell love plz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Nab Fake Doctor After Working 10 Years With FG / Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity / Armed Robber Stripped In Agba, Ebonyi State, Almost Lynched (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.