Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Juliet Ibrahim's Mystery Boyfriend Revealed. You'll Be Surprised To Find Out Who - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim's Mystery Boyfriend Revealed. You'll Be Surprised To Find Out Who (1459 Views)

Actress Rosaline Meurer Pens Romantic Message To Her Mystery Boyfriend / Finally; DJ Cuppy And Her Mystery Boyfriend Revealed / "If U Follow Me On Snapchat, You'll Be Depressed" - Davido As He Luxury Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim's Mystery Boyfriend Revealed. You'll Be Surprised To Find Out Who by veeluv2015(f): 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
At last, we've gotten a lead concerning who this pretty actress is seeing.

Nollywood actor and winner of the 2014 Mr. Nigeria contest, Emmanuel Ikubese, has taken to his Instagram page to openly confess his love to the actress who turned a year older today. From the look of things, it seems they're already dating cos he expressed how lucky he is to say "I love you" to the light skinned actress and mother of one.

Below is the love letter he wrote to her on his page. Read it and tell us what you think.

"It is way passed midnight on a truly special day for you and as I search for ways to make you feel as special as I find you, I can't stop smiling at the thought of how lucky I am to just be in a position to say "I love you" to you. Long emotional messages are not my thing, as you will realize by the end of this looong terrible idea(an Emmanuel love letter lol), but you give me the kind of feeling that people write novels about, so I might as well try my hand at it.
I know you don't see yourself the way I see you, you can't possibly,
And you will probably argue if I told you how beautiful I think you are, inside and out,
But even things you can't stand about yourself are all the things i can't go a day without.
Just so it doesn't get boring I will stop here..but this doesn't even scratch the surface of how I feel at this moment, and I hope I find ways of showing it to you
Happy birthday My Love, stay exactly the same this new year, PERFECT! @julietibrahim"

Do they look good together?

SOURCE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/03/juliet-ibrahims-mystery-boyfriend.html

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Mystery Boyfriend Revealed. You'll Be Surprised To Find Out Who by Roidatom(m): 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
She didn't bleach.
They're good to go,but she's a mother of one. Where's her child's father?

Anyway, I look forward to writing a sweet love letter like this one to my own beautiful lady.

By the way, first name Juliet, second name Ibrahim. undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Mystery Boyfriend Revealed. You'll Be Surprised To Find Out Who by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
Beware of obvious beauty Set. (BOOBS)
.. ... ....
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Mystery Boyfriend Revealed. You'll Be Surprised To Find Out Who by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
eeeeehn eeeehn
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Mystery Boyfriend Revealed. You'll Be Surprised To Find Out Who by Nightie(f): 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
I hope dis won't end up wit "5 reasons why I broke up with her." Celebrities nd dia love life sef.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Mystery Boyfriend Revealed. You'll Be Surprised To Find Out Who by cruzita(f): 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
she looks somehow like Nicki minaj in this piç
Re: Juliet Ibrahim's Mystery Boyfriend Revealed. You'll Be Surprised To Find Out Who by veeluv2015(f): 10:55am On Mar 04, 2016
cruzita:
she looks somehow like Nicki minaj in this piç

yes she does

(1) (Reply)

Awww!!! Mavin Star Di'ja Is Reportedly Pregnant / Omoni Oboli & Her Hot Legs Step Out In Cobalt Blue Lace Dress (photos) / Blossom Chukwujekwu, Wole Ojo, Adesua Etomi Stun On Guardian Life Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.