Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Finally; DJ Cuppy And Her Mystery Boyfriend Revealed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally; DJ Cuppy And Her Mystery Boyfriend Revealed (1149 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) / DJ Cuppy And Her Mum Strike A Pose In Ankara Matching Oufits (photo) / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally; DJ Cuppy And Her Mystery Boyfriend Revealed by akinyemibalogs: 8:30am On Jun 14, 2016
You know I Have written too many times about the Billionaire's daughter mystery lover, Well, Remember I told you [In my Last Post] I will be bringing the details of who is the guy soon..

The joke is whenever she post his photos, she never reveals his face, Turns out Dj Cuppy has been in relationship with a Footballer, Victor Anichebe who is based in the UK same place she is based and same place she had her masters degree..

I am soo excited for her tho...But More for him..lol

See photos of him; http://www.blacksatino.com/2016/06/dj-cuppy-and-her-mystery-boyfriend_14.html

(1) (Reply)

Afro Candy Strips To Her Bikini To Celebrate US Independence Day / Omotola Jalade On Set Of New Movie, After 3yrs Break From Acting(pics) / WOW! Checkout Photos Of This Gorgeous Three Generations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.