Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) (61648 Views)

Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display / Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine / Olajumoke Orisagunna's Mother, Mother-In-Law & Brother-In-Law (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by noetic5: 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lady of the moment, Olajumoke, was spotted at UNILAG's convocation, yesterday. The ex bread seller was busy taking pictures with students of UNILAG. She wore a black sleeveless blouse and a white pants.

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/03/ex-bread-seller-turned-model-olajumoke.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by noetic5: 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
Continue to see more photos @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/03/ex-bread-seller-turned-model-olajumoke.html

She's a STAR, whether u like it or YES!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by noetic5: 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
she's a star

21 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
noetic5:
she's a star
not only star, even Heineken sef

170 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by slap1(m): 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
Still looking super ordinary undecided

53 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by Naveedah(f): 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
I am tired sad

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by neweraomo: 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
She looks ugly until make up time

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by sirugos(m): 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lets be sincere to our self. This lady is not beauty not to talk of ful... The truth is that God just wanted to bless her and actually is her time to shine.

154 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
I give her 6months,dem go don show her the way to become white potatoe.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by apoti(m): 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
If you want to make front page, just put Olajumoke in the title.
I'm expecting to see Olajumoke spotted in the toilet soon

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
Make we talk true this babe worwor

20 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by condralbede(m): 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
olajumoke n Ese trending at d moment!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by Born2berich: 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
Is this olajumoke I have been hearing and seeing magazine pictures up and down? Makeup and photo editing has really helped to make some women look beautiful. I wish her all the best. smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
Not beefing though, but are we not tired of all these

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by winilove(f): 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
She stil look beautiful even without much makeups kiss

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by olamds(m): 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
Everytn still boils down on packaging.......Na only her waka come.......
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by gbaskiboy: 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
Am nt beefing you olajumoke, shey na only u media they spot nowadays?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by emalek86(m): 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
Something tells me nairaland was paid to make dis girl famous, not hating but her story don do, time for her to live her life

6 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
Kul story! Next!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by giftedheart1(m): 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
not only star, even Heineken sef
Abi ooo, God bless u. Star ko, trophy ni. Drunkard!!! Abi she no resemble gulder?
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by Phemzeal(f): 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
ok shocked
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by Lee4s(m): 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
Xtra cool
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by MotorConnectz(m): 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
Why some guys still castigate this girl's success. I'm really happy for her o. Think about it. This was her destiny. She never knew but only God did. Wouldn't people that are hating like a blessing of this calibre to happen to them? This is good for her. Can u imagine an agege bread seller turning to a famous model?? Ahn ahn. Who does that? Only The superior that fed thousands with 2 fishes and 5 loaves of bread can. Its God we should praise and have faith in for this. Go out and look at agege bread sellers, they practically don't have hope in going far. How much do you think they gain? This girl was poor and broke. I'm sure she couldn't even afford so many little things. With all th temptations in this world, she sold bread. Isn't it better she reached the front page this way than you hearing she beheaded her husband for rituals to make money or she a prostitute that fought another prostitute or man for not paying her?? Na that one una go happy for her?? I'm happy for her o even if she is richer than me. We just have to turn to God and put it in our prayers like "The God that turned a bread seller to a successful famous model" I praise thy holy name. LORD used her as an example of what he can do and yet some people are making fun of her undecided. The more you hate the more she will be going farther and appearing on the front page everywhere. Give glory to the Lord for his wonderful blessings because you don't know what he has in store for you. God bless us alll. Meself I want this kin unbelievable blessing o, A Car dealer that turned American president grin abi e no possible? With the God that transformed olajumoke to a model, it is very very possible oo!! Can I get an AMEN!

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by Dangel1(f): 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
d
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by ThePeacemaker(m): 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
Choi. Why she come be like this.
She,s still lean sha.... Money neva show wella
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by looseweight: 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by Sunkyphil(m): 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
Naveedah:
I am tired sad
of life

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by Nuvally: 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
UGLY

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by nnwakikky: 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
I no see any model stuff for dis girl body

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by Alaminz(m): 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
Naveedah:
I am tired sad
envy

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
cheesy cheesy dis babe sha,lalasticala no wan rest on top ya matter!Anything about u must hit fp grin

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by Kelklein(m): 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
is she getting fatter now?..

*wipe face with hand*

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) / Amanda, Davido's Baby Mama Wants To Get Pregnant Again [PICS] / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.