Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,131 members, 7,860,067 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) (61673 Views)

Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display / Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine / Olajumoke Orisagunna's Mother, Mother-In-Law & Brother-In-Law (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
giftedheart1:

Now that we have come to the era where human person don they resemble beer..., I beg, who are we to blame

U say??

Speak up nau...

Buhari again?
that person beside u now is suppose 2b blamed..
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by skondo09(m): 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
winilove:
She stil look beautiful even without much makeups kiss
I wish you can remove that glasses....
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
Am tire of this shit.
Nairaland don became something else cant u guys bring something new?
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by Euckybaby(f): 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
not only star, even Heineken sef
lols Gulder follow
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by skondo09(m): 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
winilove:
She stil look beautiful even without much makeups kiss

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by MotorConnectz(m): 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
wink

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by luckyz4rea(m): 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
as far as I know this lady is beautiful + it's even in the eye of the beholder! beauty takes no one to heaven neither does ugliness! everything God made is beautiful! take it or leave it.
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Choi. Why she come be like this.
She,s still lean sha.... Money neva show wella

Na small small. Afterall Rome was not built in a day.
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by skondo09(m): 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
Although all star na star. ;
Bros, Allstar na Shoe o
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by hoseamatoh(m): 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
apoti:
If you want to make front page, just put Olajumoke in the title.
I'm expecting to see Olajumoke spotted in the toilet soon

This Olajumoke crap don dey worry me too sha
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by toprealman: 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
not only star, even Heineken sef
1759....Guinness!
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by Fash20: 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
Naveedah:
I am tired sad
oooh sorry bae let go and have a hot shower.
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by softvio(m): 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
Raymee:
looooooool badt guy.
hahahaha...i lie?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
toprealman:
1759....Guinness!
YOU ARE MADE OF BLACK, I doff..
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by tman14(m): 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
And she has forgotten where she is coming from. What of her fellow bread seller friends?

I pray she does not make that mistake of helping someone else
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by Funjosh(m): 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
Naveedah:
I am tired sad

You need Red Bull grin
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by yusufyusuf1: 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
emalek86:
Something tells me nairaland was paid to make dis girl famous, not hating but her story don do, time for her to live her life

are u paid to comment on the topic too
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by mbatuku1: 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
This girl should stop acting like an idiot.
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by PublicAssurance: 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
[size=18pt]Naija eye go soon clear!! The girl is just too ugly.....i dont know what the big deal is about her.....Na wa o[/size]

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by Anthos(m): 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
Naveedah:
I am tired sad
stretches hand,hands her a rockstar energy drink,fresh from canada,oya drink,you will be agile again!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by mrphate(m): 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
wetin she go find for convocation ceremony? f she don get admission " that's good news" but if she want just go show face....hmmmm, I go lyk ask her say "sister na only u waka cum"?
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by winilove(f): 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
skondo09:

I have my eyes not glasses & I know wat i saw in her
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by kings52: 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
Kings Music Promoters.

Promote your songs in Nigeria. Don't listen to that song alone, air it in all around the country.
Contact us @08035125115.
Email: kingspromotersinc@yahoo.com.
Head office: Abuja, Zaria road

Let us take you there!!!!
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by summerflame(m): 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
The girl is still looking ugly , I thank God for her life
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by CommitteeMember(m): 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
I see people say "she's not even beautiiful" - Well sincerely she's not.
But beauty wasn't the criteria for her fame, or was it?
They say she's a model, you don't need beauty to be a model in Nigeria... She's as good as the models we see on MBGN pageant and other pageantry in the country. All thanks to 2inches thick makeup.
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by francotunsco: 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
MotorConnectz:
Why some guys still castigate this girl's success. I'm really happy for her o. Think about it. This was her destiny. She never knew but only God did. Wouldn't people that are hating like a blessing of this calibre to happen to them? This is good for her. Can u imagine an agege bread seller turning to a famous model Ahn ahn. Who does that? Only The superior that fed thousands with 2 fishes and 5 loaves of bread can. Its God we should praise and have faith in for this. Go out and look at agege bread sellers, they practically don't have hope in going far. How much do you think they gain? This girl was poor and broke. I'm sure she couldn't even afford so many little things. With all th temptations in this world, she sold bread. Isn't it better she reached the front page this way than you hearing she beheaded her husband for rituals to make money or she a prostitute that fought another prostitute or man for not paying her?? Na that one una go happy for her?? I'm happy for her o even if she is richer than me. We just have to turn to God and put it in our prayers like "The God that turned a bread seller to a successful famous model" I praise thy holy name. LORD used her as an example of what he can do and yet some people are making fun of her undecided. The more you hate the more she will be going farther and appearing on the front page everywhere. Give glory to the Lord for his wonderful blessings because you don't know what he has in store for you. God bless us alll. Meself I want this kin unbelievable blessing o, Car dealer that turned American president grin abi e no possible? With the Go that transformed olajumoke to a model, it is very very possible oo!! Can I get an AMEN!
buh guy, u like story oo... Abi na u dey write for Wale Adenuga?
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by Personmama: 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
She has a long head tho
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by VivaDeAngelo(m): 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
I have heard and seen a lot about this Olajumoke girl but I have not paid attention to her story. Abeg is she a member of super falcons?
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by topkuma(m): 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
what did she come to do there
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
See her...
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
This is a joke. . . . A DRRRRYYY one!
Re: Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) by Chinatownm(m): 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
neweraomo:
She looks ugly until make up time

she doesn't look ugly, she wowo na God jus help her make her market begin de sale, the same way God did to Peter after wasting so much time fishing to no avail. Her face still look like agege bread though

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation / Tiwa Savage Steps Out In Sexy Tight Short Gown (photos) / Mo Abudu's Estranged Husband, Tokunbo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.