Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

I Want To Migrate To Switzerland - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Migrate To Switzerland (28247 Views)

Camels Swim In The Ocean As They Migrate (Video) / Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" / Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Migrate To Switzerland by tosgent(m): 12:14am On Jun 22, 2018
Oga u are only discouraging him nothing like depotin the and prison u don't want him to go Switzerland once is a very good country to be very accommodating even if they reject u as asylum u will b given 3yer to work and go back to ur country and to thr law is against to send someone back to thr country
Re: I Want To Migrate To Switzerland by Paulwillie: 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
Just reading through all the conversion. The truth about Nigerians is we don't like to hear the truth. Mofedamijo has just hit it to the nail, obviously truth is bitter, no point petting words! He has said it how it is, no hard feelings. Don't feel his a "Bad belle". I'm sure he has not gain from discouraging you. You are free to try
But trust me, Getting into Swis isn't easy only with your cash!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Migrate To Switzerland by johnmartus(m): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
Are you an handicapped that you seeking for asylum.
glozzy87:
I want to get to Switzerland from Norway and seek asylum.
Please does any one know how swiss treat asylum seeker who arrived in swiss from another shengen country?
I read that a successfull swiss asylum seeker can get up to $700 per month for up keep ,feeding ,clothing and healthcare nessesities.
Please do anybody has info about asylum seeking in Switzerland?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Migrate To Switzerland by Vatod(m): 12:10am On May 26, 2020
Please I’m ready to take my cHance after this convid, planning on either Poland or Austria please which one is easier to have there work permit since I can’t avoid to go on a student visa!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bus Driver Fights With LASTMA Officials After Passing One Way In Sabo, Ikorodu / Returnees From Enugu, Port-Harcourt Test Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi / Aa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.