Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Horn Africans Are NOT BLACK - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Horn Africans Are NOT BLACK (10401 Views)

Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites / Africans Are Shameless And A Disgrace To Humanity / How Do You Feel About Horn Africans (somalis/ethiopians/eritreans)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horn Africans Are NOT BLACK by Somalia007: 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
I don't mean to be racist. But the Horners such as Amahara's, Tigre, Somali, Afar, Oromo, Beja, Nubians are not Negro at all. We don't even speak Niger-congo langauge, our langauge family is in the same classification as Arabic, Hebrew, and Berber.

Many Afrocentrics will talk about Egypt or the Horn before they even talk about their West African ancestry. The only history that Horners had with Bantus, is enslaving them. It was not untill the Italians outlawed Slavery in Ethiopia and Somalia in the 1930's that Bantus were freed.

If Afrocentrics want to claim anyone in Africa why don't they claim North Africas (they already claim ancient Egypt as Black). If they want to claim anyone with Brown skin, why don't they claim Indians?

How do you feel about this?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Horn Africans Are NOT BLACK by scholes0(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
No, they are Green. grin

5 Likes

Re: Horn Africans Are NOT BLACK by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
scholes0:
No, they are Green. grin
What are we supposed to do with this?

I met a Somali girl once in the company of other girls while her friends were so accommodating, the hate in her was so glaringly obvious.

I didn't notice tho' cuz friends were good company.

1 Like

Re: Horn Africans Are NOT BLACK by Somalia007: 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
brandnew3:

What are we supposed to do with this?

I met a Somali girl once in the company of other girls while her friends were so accommodating, the hate in her was so glaringly obvious.

I didn't notice tho' cuz friends were good company.

We Somalis don't hate Negroids.

Somalis are proud Africans but Not black.
Re: Horn Africans Are NOT BLACK by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 04, 2016
It's like the proverbial fat girl. Your mum says you're fat, your friends say your fat, the fat girls say you're fat, the slim girls say you're fat, but yet you're the only one who seems to think you're not.

16 Likes

Re: Horn Africans Are NOT BLACK by Raphael81(m): 7:34am On Mar 04, 2016
i now see why al shabab flows well in a failed state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horn Africans Are NOT BLACK by Rivertemz: 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
Somalia007:

all your threads are being blocked for spamming our forums
Re: Horn Africans Are NOT BLACK by Angelou(m): 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
there's no point in claiming ethnic or racial superiority while your beloved somaliland still languishes in poverty and is war-torn. why didn't your "kushite" heritage make your country's economy more prosperous than that of predominantly "bantu" south africa?
is barack obama not a bantu also?
where were your felow horners when negroes were making waves in the outside world?
if i'm not mistaken, somalia had her first automated teller machine ("money dispenser" in simple english) barely three years ago. so whats all the superiority ruse all about

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horn Africans Are NOT BLACK by Idydarling(f): 11:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
all i see is fake eyebrows and over made up girls

1 Like

Re: Horn Africans Are NOT BLACK by curi00: 11:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
When we (in France) think about Somalia, the first things that came across is poverty, war not the beauty.
If sayin Horn Africans are not black make your life better, then go with it, sad for you !

Yesterday I saw a video about African Americans saying they are not African descendants or another group saying they are hebrews, etc...

Anyone is denying to be black or African because of poverty but I'm sure when Africa will be the most successful continent, you all gonna claim your African heritage, hypocrit !!!!!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horn Africans Are NOT BLACK by gustav25: 11:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
Mr Somaliland ...OK we have heard and seen your argument.... You are African and not black that we all know

What else have you to say?
ON behalf of all nairalanders,WE ARE HERE TODAY TO ADMIT THE FACT THAT THE PEOPLE OF THE HORN OF AFRICA(ETHIOPIANS,ERITREANS,SOMALIANS,PUTLANDERS,DJIBOUTIANS ETC)ARE WHITE AFRICANS
HAPPY now?
But if you continue spamming this arena ,sango will use u for breakfast

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Horn Africans Are NOT BLACK by curi00: 12:00am On Mar 05, 2016
gustav25:
Mr Somaliland ...OK we have heard and seen your argument.... You are African and not black that we all know

What else have you to say?
ON behalf of all nairalanders,WE ARE HERE TODAY TO ADMIT THE FACT THAT THE PEOPLE OF THE HORN OF AFRICA(ETHIOPIANS,ERITREANS,SOMALIANS,PUTLANDERS,DJIBOUTIANS ETC)ARE WHITE AFRICANS
HAPPY now?
But if you continue spamming this arena ,sango will use u for breakfast
"white africans" lmaooooo
Re: Horn Africans Are NOT BLACK by SweetTee(f): 12:39am On Mar 05, 2016
This OP is an oloriburuku. Abeg, wetin you come find for nairaland? Yes, we know you are unique, but so is every body else undecided Abeg, commot for Nairaland. We have seen you! Have several seats!

7 Likes

Re: Horn Africans Are NOT BLACK by tplacid: 11:20am On Mar 05, 2016
SweetTee:
This OP is an oloriburuku. Abeg, wetin you come find for nairaland? Yes, we know you are unique, but so is every body else undecided Abeg, commot for Nairaland. We have seen you! Have several seats!

OMG you are pretty.....I love dark girls.

3 Likes

Re: Horn Africans Are NOT BLACK by absoluteSuccess: 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
When you end the war at hand, our expectation is that you start a new one, 'Somalia is not black' war.

The 'Somalia is not Bantu' war will solve all your self-conscious problems once and for all.

If this is the predominant thought-system of you people in that poor country,

only war can engulf you as constant development.

Let your Somalian problems be your problems, don't foist your 'Somalian dilemma' on black race.

Complain to Charles Darwin to carve you a race, talk to UNESCO, not nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Horn Africans Are NOT BLACK by SomaliGuy7(m): 5:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
True.

We Somalis don't consider ourselves as Black because we are not negroid bantu.

We are cushitic race and we proud of it.

Somalis have rich culture and we are not Slaves like you lot (Blacks).

Somalis are proud Africans but not black. cool

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Horn Africans Are NOT BLACK by absoluteSuccess: 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
SomaliGuy7:
True.

Right,

what good thing is left on your mind now that you have satisfied your need for reference?

assuming that you are right, what else do you like to share?

Why do you think we need your mourning here?
Do Nigerians need to feel sorry for you?

Did Nigeria stamp being-black on you? What has this tears for Somali has to offered us?

4 Likes

Re: Horn Africans Are NOT BLACK by SweetTee(f): 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
tplacid:

OMG you are pretty.....I love dark girls.

Aww thank you! smiley

1 Like

Re: Horn Africans Are NOT BLACK by alanmwene: 11:32am On Mar 06, 2016
SomaliGuy7:
True.
You are quite right coz 9 out of 10 Somalis I have met so far looked like hardcore bengladeshis kebab shop workers grin grin
But you can guess they are Somalis coz of their signature rat face cheesy cheesy
Anyway,how can a Somali be choosy and proud?Shouldnt Somalis be humble,agreable,smiling....etc....in order to increase their chance for a full meal?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horn Africans Are NOT BLACK by LeSudAfricaine: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2016
Somalia007:
I don't mean to be racist. But the Horners such as Amahara's, Tigre, Somali, Afar, Oromo, Beja, Nubians are not Negro at all. We don't even speak Niger-congo langauge, our langauge family is in the same classification as Arabic, Hebrew, and Berber.

Many Afrocentrics will talk about Egypt or the Horn before they even talk about their West African ancestry. The only history that Horners had with Bantus, is enslaving them. It was not untill the Italians outlawed Slavery in Ethiopia and Somalia in the 1930's that Bantus were freed.

If Afrocentrics want to claim anyone in Africa why don't they claim North Africas (they already claim ancient Egypt as Black). If they want to claim anyone with Brown skin, why don't they claim Indians?

How do you feel about this?
I feel you have a superiority complex, and it's based on nothing other than genetic make-up

We get it, you are not black, stop screaming it, people are just calling it as they see it, stop saying people are "claiming" like some kind of prize,

2 Likes

Re: Horn Africans Are NOT BLACK by SomaliGuy7(m): 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
alanmwene:

You are quite right coz 9 out of 10 Somalis I have met so far looked like hardcore bengladeshis kebab shop workers grin grin
But you can guess they are Somalis coz of their signature rat face cheesy cheesy
Anyway,how can a Somali be choosy and proud?Shouldnt Somalis be humble,agreable,smiling....etc....in order to increase their chance for a full meal?

LOL, we both know you guys can't compete with Somalis on beauty and that's why you want to claim us (Somali). If you honestly believe NEGROIDS with big noses and thick lips are good looking than why do your women (Nigerians) hide their natural self by wearing weaving and bleaching and having surgery to fix their nose and lips? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Scientist proves that BLACK NEGROIDS (bantu) are closely related to Apes!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You Nigerians are monkeys grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horn Africans Are NOT BLACK by bigfrancis21: 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
curi00:
When we (in France) think about Somalia, the first things that came across is poverty, war not the beauty.
If sayin Horn Africans are not black make your life better, then go with it, sad for you !

Yesterday I saw a video about African Americans saying they are not African descendants or another group saying they are hebrews, etc...

Anyone is denying to be black or African because of poverty but I'm sure when Africa will be the most successful continent, you all gonna claim your African heritage, hypocrit !!!!!!!!

Re: Horn Africans Are NOT BLACK by alanmwene: 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
SomaliGuy7:

LOL, we both know you guys can't compete with Somalis on beauty and that's why you want to claim us (Somali). If you honestly believe NEGROIDS with big noses and thick lips are good looking than why do your women (Nigerians) hide their natural self by wearing weaving and bleaching and having surgery to fix their nose and lips? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Scientist proves that BLACK NEGROIDS (bantu) are closely related to Apes!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You Nigerians are monkeys grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
What wrong with being related to monkeys?
Your claim for fame is to be arabs bastards,what is great about that?Isnt better to be related to monkeys than to pigs?Your arabs ancestors are known for being the biggest b@ttymen grin grin grin in the world and for bringing homosexuality and pedophilia to Africa on an industrial scale via their religion on top of being very friendly with female camelsgrin grin grin
Cut the bullsh*ts,nobody is claiming somalis cheesy cheesy You are a bunch of pathological attention-seekers that everybody despise for being lazy,free-loaders,stupid,etc..... grin grin grin How come every single race in the world hate zoomalis?

4 Likes

Re: Horn Africans Are NOT BLACK by scholes0(m): 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
alanmwene:

shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Horn Africans Are NOT BLACK by Somalia18: 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
scholes0:

shocked shocked

You negroids are ex slaves.

White men raped your grandmothers.

You lot are low life slaves.

Ugly black bantu people with wide nose, thick lips , hard fufu hair grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horn Africans Are NOT BLACK by scholes0(m): 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
Somalia18:

Thinking of it now, You guyz actually do look like rats.
There was this Ugly somali girl in my school with a rate face and a huge underbite, with waggled teeth......rofl.
Funnily enough, she was about three shades darker that I was.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horn Africans Are NOT BLACK by teechudleyy(f): 7:22am On Mar 07, 2016
Somalia007:

Even nigerian fulanis are not dark skinned. Nobody is actually black. Its like you are setting urself aside from being african simply because of ur skin tone. Nobody ever judged africa based on skin color until now. Tye truth is we africans never notice that we even have skin color until we travel out and feel the impact. You are her calling urself african and talking about skin color. Africa is d most variegayed place in the world. And egen in nigeria there are tribes lightwr than your somalia so be honest and tell us if u just want to dissociate urself from africa with this horn story.
Re: Horn Africans Are NOT BLACK by teechudleyy(f): 7:24am On Mar 07, 2016
Somalia18:

Now you are making the point you set out for when you crrated this thread. You are better than negroids. Congratulations. Now lets see the white man accept you while watching you put down majority of your continent.

2 Likes

Re: Horn Africans Are NOT BLACK by teechudleyy(f): 7:28am On Mar 07, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
I feel you have a superiority complex, and it's based on nothing other than genetic make-up

We get it, you are not black, stop screaming it, people are just calling it as they see it, stop saying people are "claiming" like some kind of prize,

No, this isnt superiority complex. This is extreme inferiority. The need to put people down in order to feel good about yourself. This is a desperate need to be recognised out of a bunch you assume to be hopeless. People like this are the reasons africa is the way it is.

3 Likes

Re: Horn Africans Are NOT BLACK by teechudleyy(f): 7:30am On Mar 07, 2016
VomeSchakleton:
It's like the proverbial fat girl. Your mum says you're fat, your friends say your fat, the fat girls say you're fat, the slim girls say you're fat, but yet you're the only one who seems to think you're not.

Then you go about looking down on other girls saying they are fat and you are only chubby

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disability Awareness In Nigeria / Wodaabe Tribe & Fulani Tribe / The Social Prejudices Between Oratta(owerri) And Isu Groups Of Igboland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.