Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

If You Played With This Then You Are Ajekpako!! Funny Pic - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Played With This Then You Are Ajekpako!! Funny Pic (893 Views)

Only Ajekpako Is Allowed Here O / Lolz! See Funny Pic A Twitter User Posted / When She Tells You She Schools In Covenant University (funny Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Played With This Then You Are Ajekpako!! Funny Pic by Ekinado: 8:05am On Mar 04, 2016
lalatisca I played with it, no lie I too enjoy am

Re: If You Played With This Then You Are Ajekpako!! Funny Pic by Last2comment(m): 8:06am On Mar 04, 2016
I play am well well... No be kősó be that.
This one self no good. I normally cut the tip of the biro cover and put the writing end of the biro to make is spin well.

Those wey do am go understand.
Re: If You Played With This Then You Are Ajekpako!! Funny Pic by Ekinado: 8:11am On Mar 04, 2016
Last2comment:
This one self no good. I normally cut the tip of the biro cover and put the writing end of the biro to make is spin well.

Lol your own mature o
Re: If You Played With This Then You Are Ajekpako!! Funny Pic by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 04, 2016
Last2comment:

if your koso no cover,I.e you loose dem come take that tip of pen knack u for back of hand,u go sabi what's up
Re: If You Played With This Then You Are Ajekpako!! Funny Pic by Last2comment(m): 8:15am On Mar 04, 2016
southniyikaye:
if your koso no cover,I.e you loose dem come take that tip of pen knack u for back of hand,u go sabi what's up

Ahhh..... that one dey pain well well grin grin grin
Re: If You Played With This Then You Are Ajekpako!! Funny Pic by Pennah(m): 8:23am On Mar 04, 2016
Oboi na we get the real game

(1) (Reply)

How To Manage Your Hard Earned Money / Christian Militias: Jesus Is Our Inspiration / What Is Lalasticlala?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.