Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

How To Manage Your Hard Earned Money - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Manage Your Hard Earned Money (891 Views)

Weak Erection: How To Manage It / Am Calling Out This Woman Who Defraud Me Of My Hard Earned Cash. / Hygiene Tips To Manage The Health Effects Of Soot In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Manage Your Hard Earned Money by Honestyboy(m): 11:59am On Mar 17, 2016
Making money is one thing and managing it is another thing.
:
Some people makes money but how to manage it becomes their big problem. Today I'm going to share with you some popular quote on money management and also giving you some clue in managing your money.
:
1} Beware of little expenses, a small link will sink a great ship. Benjamin Franklin
:
2) He who will not economize will have to agonize. Confuciles
:
3) Out of debt means out of danger.  Eleanor Doan
:
4) The man who wastes today lamenting yesterday will waste tomorrow lamenting today. Philip Baskin. :
5) The poorest man is he whose only wealth is money.
:
6) To be a money master you must be self master. J Morgan
:
7) people become well to do by doing what they do well. Mckenzie
:
cool life is like a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish but you can only spend it once.
:
9) Without a rich heart, wealth an ugly begger. Ralph Emerson
:
(Managing your money)
:
Every Money you receive or earn is for 3 purpose.
:
        1) Pay yourself
:
        2) Invest
:
        3) Save
;
When you buy things for yourself including food, things for pleasure, amusement, beautification of the body etc,  you are PAYING YOURSELF. When you buy books, invest on business or on children, or personal education, you are INVESTING and while you go to bank to drop money untouch you are SAVING.
:
Most people only know how to pay themselves and not how to invest and save. In every N1000 naira save at least N100 naira, in every N10,000 naira save at least N200 naira. In a long run, you will be amazed how much you have saved. Don't eat every money that comes your way, you may be eating your future and destiny.

Source http://www.nairatrace.com/2016/03/how-to-manage-your-hard-earned-money.html?m=1
Re: How To Manage Your Hard Earned Money by yazz09(m): 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
Very good tips. It's a necessity to anyone that wants to bee financially independent to practice the act of paying, investing and saving.

(1) (Reply)

Please Why Is Suya Sold At Night? / Help My Ignorance ...i Need An Explanation On This (pics) / Nnpc/shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.