Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Top 10 Reasons Why You Visit Nairaland First Before Other Sites ! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 10 Reasons Why You Visit Nairaland First Before Other Sites ! (975 Views)

f / Do Nairalanders Visit Nairaland For A Reason / Why Do You Always Visit Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Reasons Why You Visit Nairaland First Before Other Sites ! by winetapper: 8:38am On Mar 04, 2016
Beyond reasonable doubt Nairaland seems to be the first site you log into and below are the reasons for so.
Sit tight and sip some Palmy grin

1. Fast, Verified, Educating Front page
The front page is the face of the site and it is beautified with verified news as you can take the news to the bank for confirmation. And it surely keeps you updated

2. Scamming detector
Nairaland has been know for keeping her users abreast of any new scamming skills either on ATM card, job, money transfer etc.

3. For research
Nairaland is a site to do a good research on in almost any field from education to music to health to politics to cars or Women wink

4. To read funny comments
That is surely one of the reasons people visit Nairaland to other sites, Not just the topic alone but funny comment below can get you rolling on the floor cheesy

5. To seek advice
Nairaland has different users with different views,some professional, experience some awkward and surely some can make you commit su*ide grin

6. To aid their Business
Many Nairalanders have their business attached solely or partially to Nairaland and surely they have really benefited from it especially if they keep their record straight.

7. To advertise
Despite the paid advert on Nairaland, people are still allowed to advertise their goods and services in the right and proper way and surely they have benefited from it.

8.Job Vacancy and solutions
Nairaland has really alot of Nigerian in securing good job and also help those still searching with necessary information to help you scale through your interview and detecting scammers..

9. Nairalanders Helps Needful members to Raise Funds
Nairalanders have been known for helping needful Nairalanders raising funds from Djdola to Ayolight and we have achieved our goal...
#HelpsaveLola
www.nairaland.com/2949413/please-save-sisters-life-story

10. I am sure i didn't mention all feel free to add yours smiley

Cc. Dominique
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Visit Nairaland First Before Other Sites ! by Funjosh(m): 8:43am On Mar 04, 2016
Nairaland the Nigeria google cool

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Visit Nairaland First Before Other Sites ! by PoliticalThuG(m): 8:45am On Mar 04, 2016
None of the reasons listed above
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Visit Nairaland First Before Other Sites ! by winetapper: 8:49am On Mar 04, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
None of the reasons listed above
Then please share..

Oppos I forgot to also know bubu present country location..
grin
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Visit Nairaland First Before Other Sites ! by tempem: 8:51am On Mar 04, 2016
No be Winetapper be your moniker? You are probably drunk... Too early though.... Haven't you heard of fp thread that are later removed?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Visit Nairaland First Before Other Sites ! by AleAirHub(m): 8:59am On Mar 04, 2016
winetapper:
Beyond reasonable doubt Nairaland seems to be the first site you log into and below are the reasons for so.
Sit tight and sip some Palmy grin

1. Fast, Verified, Educating Front page
The front page is the face of the site and it is beautified with verified news as you can take the news to the bank for confirmation. And it surely keeps you updated

2. Scamming detector
Nairaland has been know for keeping her users abreast of any new scamming skills either on ATM card, job, money transfer etc.

3. For research
Nairaland is a site to do a good research on in almost any field from education to music to health to politics to cars or Women wink

4. To read funny comments
That is surely one of the reasons people visit Nairaland to other sites, Not just the topic alone but funny comment below can get you rolling on the floor cheesy

5. To seek advice
Nairaland has different users with different views,some professional, experience some awkward and surely some can make you commit su*ide grin

6. To aid their Business
Many Nairalanders have their business attached solely or partially to Nairaland and surely they have really benefited from it especially if they keep their record straight.

7. To advertise
Despite the paid advert on Nairaland, people are still allowed to advertise their goods and services in the right and proper way and surely they have benefited from it.

8.Job Vacancy and solutions
Nairaland has really alot of Nigerian in securing good job and also help those still searching with necessary information to help you scale through your interview and detecting scammers..

9. Nairalanders Helps Needful members to Raise Funds
Nairalanders have been known for helping needful Nairalanders raising funds from Djdola to Ayolight and we have achieved our goal...
#HelpsaveLola
www.nairaland.com/2949413/please-save-sisters-life-story

10. I am sure i didn't mention all feel free to add yours smiley

Cc. Dominique

10. To get cold sweet palmwine cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Visit Nairaland First Before Other Sites ! by ShakurM(m): 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
To E-fight somebody and feel say you get mouth dey bash not knowing you would call the bashee Sir in real life

To make FTC and give your speech like you won an Oscar, someone was thanking his mum grin

To set P last last, ***** I dey eye you cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Visit Nairaland First Before Other Sites ! by Aminat508(f): 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
angry
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Visit Nairaland First Before Other Sites ! by Omotayor123(f): 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
On point OP. NL is my News Room cheesy tongue
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Visit Nairaland First Before Other Sites ! by agarawu23(m): 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
Wetin I know b say I can't do a day without visiting Nl.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Visit Nairaland First Before Other Sites ! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
11). To see the latest Ini Edo, Rukky Sanda & etc pics
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Visit Nairaland First Before Other Sites ! by adedayourt(m): 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2016
Omotayor123:
On point OP. NL is my News Room cheesy tongue

hello dearie longest tyme
hws
school
family
health
other bfs i dnt kno about

tut of u today so decided to drop by

takare of u
muah!!
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why You Visit Nairaland First Before Other Sites ! by signature2012(m): 10:40am On Mar 09, 2016
To know the latest killed snake and where it was killed

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable!! See Photos Of Goat Born With Only Two Legs / Babangida’s Death Rumors Hit Minna; Family Gives Update On His Health / This Is The Real Deal.tested And Trusted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.