Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

How Do I Dress For An Engineering Job Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Dress For An Engineering Job Interview? (13937 Views)

How To Dress For A Job Interview / Apply Now For Engineering Job Vacancies In An Indigenous Oil Company / How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Dress For An Engineering Job Interview? by Alanzazani: 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
[quote author=kaeforum post=43474565]

You are definitely not an engineer, how can you give that crap advice. suit and tie for what?!!! angry

It is your type of engineering graduate that doesnt know how to change a light bulb, only to wear suit and chase mama put sales girls. grin

Below is the correct dressing for engineers.[/quote
This young man you cracked me up which on be chase mama put girls again? As engineers we dress prepared to good up, under, behind or wherever our equipment is located. The highest practical test you would be put to will be computer based, so dress smart and not rugged like you are going to the field. Depending on the organisation that is recruiting don't be overdressed like a banker a shirt on chinos andba nice shoe will do. If you are an Engr u know we look at overdressed people like someone who will not want tonget his hands dirty
Re: How Do I Dress For An Engineering Job Interview? by Alanzazani: 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
[quote author=kaeforum post=43474565]

You are definitely not an engineer, how can you give that crap advice. suit and tie for what?!!! angry

It is your type of engineering graduate that doesnt know how to change a light bulb, only to wear suit and chase mama put sales girls. grin

Below is the correct smiley dressing for engineers.[/quote

This young man you cracked me up which on be chase mama put girls again? As engineers we dress prepared to go up, under, behind or wherever our equipment is located. The highest practical test you would be put to will be computer based, so dress smart and not rugged like you are going to the field. Depending on the organisation that is recruiting don't be overdressed like a banker a shirt on chinos andba nice shoe will do. If you are an Engr u know we look at overdressed people like they wouldnt want to get their hands dirty
Re: How Do I Dress For An Engineering Job Interview? by Muideenious: 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
Buy 12 yards or ankara.give it to a nice tailor.sew it buba nd sokoto nd agbada.den carry a briefcase nd put all ur weapons inside grin
Re: How Do I Dress For An Engineering Job Interview? by ajbiggie(m): 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
tie wrapper n suit jacket n safety boots
Re: How Do I Dress For An Engineering Job Interview? by TruthHurts1(m): 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
psucc:
Dress in a workshop outfit and don't forget to put in a spanner, pliers, and a screw driver in the breast pocket.

Or alternatively, Agbada and boxers. Make sure the Agbada is tucked into boxers before making your appearance at the Personnel and Recruitment office. Nothing sells quite like originality. You'll be remembered even if you don't get the job eventually.
Re: How Do I Dress For An Engineering Job Interview? by Engineermbugame(m): 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
dedons:
Please how do I dress for an Engineering job interview?

I also need the various colour combination from the experts in the house.
google is ur friend bro.
Re: How Do I Dress For An Engineering Job Interview? by Tarzaa(m): 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
winkmart:
[size=20pt]carry Cutlass and Hoe[/size]
Hahahahahahahaha! Na peasant farmer?
Re: How Do I Dress For An Engineering Job Interview? by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 05, 2016
Nairalandar:
Sky-blue long sleeve Shirt with cufflink +Black pant trouser/Suit + Black belt + Blue-black tiny tie.
Thank me later

Lol. Don't forget to go along with a dove's tail for luck.
Dovetail always on my mind. grin
Re: How Do I Dress For An Engineering Job Interview? by SenatorJames(m): 8:24am On Mar 05, 2016
Just dress casual with your Brain intact.

Goodluck.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Customs Warns Applicants Over Fake List / You Can Now Apply For N Power Redeployment / Standard Chartered Bank/union Bank Ph Collecting Cv Hurry Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.