Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Looking For A Long Lost Brother Segun Lakanse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Looking For A Long Lost Brother Segun Lakanse (738 Views)

What Do You Do To Spice Up A Long Distance Relationship? / 10 Secrets To A Long Lasting Marriage (pictures) / This Guy Is Looking For His Long Lost Brother Named Segun Lakanse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Long Lost Brother Segun Lakanse by bigsboy: 10:12am On Mar 04, 2016
It took me courage to do this. My brother didn't really grow up with us, and when he came to us, we had a fight. We are not of the same dad though but same mother.
The fight was quite serious that he left. This happened when we were all kids.
Ever since, my mom never ceased to think of him and ask for his whereabout because according to her, she was quite harsh (even though she loves him so much).
She kept praying for him, I feel her pain and feel his pain even much much much more. It may be difficult to forgive in this case
She got married at an early age, so when things fell out with his dad, she left him with his dad. He was such a nice brother but families of course fall out and settle.
He really faced a lot. Yes! I realize now cos I'm an adult
My family don't even know I am doing this. I just want to surprise them.
I know you will feel so bad! I don't expect you coming here and shouting oh! I missed you guys. I expect even worse and I fear scandals. But please brother, forgive us and let by-gone be. Families quarell and settle. (Note he left when gsm had not arrived I.e in the 1990's)
We all do love you. "We all" and we pray to see you some day. I wanted doing this through naira land in 2007, but I feared your reaction to something like this. I just have to confront this situation and deal with it once and for all. We love you and I miss you "greatly" I was too young then, I would have fought against such nonsense dispute even Harder.

Yours faithfully,
The small boy of the house (you know my name, your calling my name will make me identify its you, because of fraudsters).

N.B. If you e-mail me, I would appreciate it even more
I'm sorry for using this medium (calling you out on the net) but I can't just help it anymore *tears*
I love you bro.
Please email me. God bless you sir
I would appreciate it if it makes your front page mod. God bless u all. Amen.
Nlanders, less bashing please, its a family issue. Only him is permitted to bash (and I beg him not to even though its hard). I would love his response to my e-mail. God bless!
Thanks.
Re: Looking For A Long Lost Brother Segun Lakanse by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 04, 2016
And you expect him to see this without his name of description?
I thought people found and reconnected with old friends on Facebook undecided
Re: Looking For A Long Lost Brother Segun Lakanse by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 04, 2016
op if possible post his picture i might know hin. who knows?
Re: Looking For A Long Lost Brother Segun Lakanse by bigsboy: 10:46am On Mar 04, 2016
brandnew3:
And you expect him to see this without his name of description?

I thought people found and reconnected with old friends on Facebook undecided
I search and search for years but still couldn't find him. He should be in Facebook no doubt but may be with a totally different name
Re: Looking For A Long Lost Brother Segun Lakanse by bigsboy: 10:48am On Mar 04, 2016
unpredictedone:
op if possible post his picture i might know hin. who knows?
that's the problem! I don't. But he is in his early 40's now. He was such a dearie. He used to tell me stories and sing for me then. So nice he was. I was too young then
Re: Looking For A Long Lost Brother Segun Lakanse by bigsboy: 11:40am On Mar 04, 2016
He is based in Lagos. That is all I know for now. He is tall about 6.0feet of a lil more. He is dark in complexion (I don't know if this has changed). He used to have just a lil mark on his face (quite unnoticeable to an extent). This is all I can remember
Re: Looking For A Long Lost Brother Segun Lakanse by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
Good luck with your search bro
Re: Looking For A Long Lost Brother Segun Lakanse by Swissheart(f): 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ehyah.............. Since he is in Lagos, try radio Lagos especially as he is 40+. Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Rehabilitation Home For A Loved / Who Really Should Be The Next Of Kin? / Test And See If You Have Sharp Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.