Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

See What I Think About This Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What I Think About This Life (429 Views)

3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog / My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce / What I Noticed Among Pre-teens And Teens In My Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What I Think About This Life by benestico(m): 10:18am On Mar 04, 2016
Goodmorning Nairalanders,
I woke up this morning and I felt strange. I mean I started seeing this life in a different perspective. The thought "u cannot satisfy d world" ran through my mind.
can u just imagine;

"If you work, you're missing your kid's childhood. If you stay home, you're wasting your education and not giving them an example of a strong, independent woman. If you're a strict disciplinarian, your children will be stunted emotionally with damaged spirits. If you practice gentle parenting, you're raising a future serial killer.

If you homeschool, your child will never be able to succeed in society and will live in your basement playing World of Warcraft and and attend furry conventions forever. If they go to private school, they'll be elitist snobs. If they go to public school, good luck because they'll be on heroin before 7th grade and are probably pregnant right now.

If you have only one child, they're going to be lonely and when you die, they'll have no one. If you have two of the same sex, how sad for you- surely you'll try for the opposite gender? If you have three or more, you're contributing to the collapse of the environment, imminent extinction of all protected species and overpopulation with your freakishly large family.

If you're raising a vegan, you're annoying and your child's bones are surely brittle as hell. If your kids eat meat, you're a ruthless murderer and don't you know sausage causes cancer? If your kids can't have sugar, you're denying them a proper childhood. If your kids can have sugar, you're setting them up for a life of obesity and a snack cake addiction.

If you breastfed, it was either for too long or not long enough and please do it under a tarp in a pitch black room because nobody wants to see your sex breasts. If you didn't breastfeed, your child will never know true love, good health, or a real mother's love.

The moral of the story is, when it comes to parenting, there is always someone who'll think you're doing it all wrong so unless they're paying your bills, just do you."

1 Like

Re: See What I Think About This Life by missingrib(f): 10:42am On Mar 04, 2016
that's why life is not a bed of roses..just try living it the way ur heart pleases and same time pleases God..
Re: See What I Think About This Life by benestico(m): 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
hmmmmmm....

(1) (Reply)

Finish This Sentence: Kaka Kin Marry / Thread Closed / Eczema /cream Reaction Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.