Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

What Widows Go Through. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Widows Go Through. (870 Views)

Why Are There More Widows Than Widowers In Our Society / Why Are Widows Castigated For Starting New Relationship? / Widows Care Givers In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Widows Go Through. by Lakayanah: 10:55am On Mar 04, 2016
My late husband was laid to rest just this past Saturday, people you have always assumed to be your friends would immediately show you their true colours. Nigeria my beloved country the country with so many educated people So educated that when you bring their certificates and achievements in life a giant room would be too small to contain them. So enlightened we are and so widely travelled Our exposure is second to none. If you visit a country that you do not find Nigerians there there's is something wrong with the place. Yet when It comes to treating a woman who her husband just died and is grieving bitterly our men bundles the certificates and achievements and exposure make a burn fire and burn them up. Even with doctors reports the Nigerian man does not die of a natural cause, he must have been killed. As soon as the man dies the woman is labelled a witch. The truth is that every woman would refer her man by her side even though gari is the only food on the menu and kennel oil the only body cream. Please our men I am begging you these women are your sisters, mothers, and the women you fell in love with. When you are smooching their succulent bodies you only see a babe. Please in the name of the most high God start treating us right it will not remove anything from your egos instead it will make us appreciate you more. God bless you all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Widows Go Through. by Katier00(f): 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
so sorry about your husband. God will comfort you greatly. what really happened? why did they treat you badly

1 Like

Re: What Widows Go Through. by Lakayanah: 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
Katier00:
so sorry about your husband. God will comfort you greatly. what really happened? why did they treat you badly
The so call educated in laws be fetish and very wicked, spread rumours that are not true about me for their selfish interest.
Re: What Widows Go Through. by egopersonified(f): 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lakayanah:
The so call educated in laws be fetish and very wicked, spread rumours that are not true about me for their selfish interest.

So sorry for your loss. But you have got to decide if you will let this break you or make you. I was down this road exactly a year and three months ago, but I made sure no one made me do or say what I didn't want to. My in-laws decided to leave me to my fate and see how I will survive, they are the ones calling me now asking how I am surviving in this harsh economy. God has never failed, he can't start failing with you. Make your life a living testimony that even your enemies would be spreading the news of God's goodness in your life.
Re: What Widows Go Through. by PresVA: 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
Chaiii, it's well dear.. be strong, this too shall pass.. Don't give the devil victory, stand firm!

RIP to your husband. .
Re: What Widows Go Through. by Chidoks(f): 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
Sorry for your loss. Death of a loved one is so painful that I wonder how widows fare ( may I never know)
This is when you need to be strong. Let no insult get at you. More will come o. His friends will even start wooing you but don't shed a tear. Be strong and courageous.
God preserve you. Do you have children?
Re: What Widows Go Through. by Katier00(f): 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lakayanah:
I understand what you are going through and it is very painful to be accused wrongly, it is well
Re: What Widows Go Through. by Katier00(f): 10:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
egopersonified:

So sorry for your loss. But you have got to decide if you will let this break you or make you. I was down this road exactly a year and three months ago, but I made sure no one made me do or say what I didn't want to. My in-laws decided to leave me to my fate and see how I will survive, they are the ones calling me now asking how I am surviving in this harsh economy. God has never failed, he can't start failing with you. Make your life a living testimony that even your enemies would be spreading the news of God's goodness in your life.
you have said it all

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Fornication As A Born-again Christian! / What Do You Call This Exercise? Rough Play Or... / How Often Did You Wear Your Engagement Ring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.