Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Getting A Key To Your Lover's Apartment Is The Ultimate Trust-ali Baba Writes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Getting A Key To Your Lover's Apartment Is The Ultimate Trust-ali Baba Writes (518 Views)

Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt / Andy Ogbechi Kissing Linda Ikeji On Her Cheek, Fans React: Is He Your Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting A Key To Your Lover's Apartment Is The Ultimate Trust-ali Baba Writes by gist4kidsblog: 11:06am On Mar 04, 2016
Ace Comedian Ali Baba shares his thoughts on placing importance on things that matter in relationships..

"Sometimes it's too late to know how much a relationship means to you till after you have lost it. The things you took for granted begin to mean a lot. The expectations you had disappear. It gets worse when you think, I could and should have done more. Certain things may not be worth it after all said and done. But gradually you begin to see that the moments you shared were a lot more important. Like the fact that he forgot to call when he promised to... But you made it look like it was more important than the car he bought for you. Now the car was stolen and you wish you could just call him to let him know how you need a car. You were upset she refused to travel with you on a DUBAI trip that you wanted to go on... And that had more value than your picture on her DP and on her office table. Oh you are even mad that she refused to come spend the weekend with you and preferred to go visit her sister in Festac... Yet she gave you the spare keys to her apartment!! If you are dating anyone, that's the ultimate trust. Forget what anyone tells you. When you get a spare key to an apartment, you must have done something right. Anyway, sorry I digressed. Make sure you put valid values on things that matter. Don't let your emotions rob you of what is important to your happiness, or else you will be singing "I was just, I was just, sitting here thinking about it!""

@alibabagcfr

Read more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/03/getting-key-to-your-lovers-apartment-is.html

lalasticlala, ijebabe,

Re: Getting A Key To Your Lover's Apartment Is The Ultimate Trust-ali Baba Writes by gist4kidsblog: 11:07am On Mar 04, 2016
grin grin

Confirmed
Re: Getting A Key To Your Lover's Apartment Is The Ultimate Trust-ali Baba Writes by IME1: 11:19am On Mar 04, 2016
'unrecommended'
not in support
Re: Getting A Key To Your Lover's Apartment Is The Ultimate Trust-ali Baba Writes by omanifrank(m): 11:22am On Mar 04, 2016
wetin do hotel ni...... shocked
Re: Getting A Key To Your Lover's Apartment Is The Ultimate Trust-ali Baba Writes by Came: 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2016
Know the value of what you have, don't lose it before knowing the value.
Re: Getting A Key To Your Lover's Apartment Is The Ultimate Trust-ali Baba Writes by ThePeacemaker(m): 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
If ah dey live under bridge nko
Meanwhile, Man utd winning 3 straight matches with YOUNGSTERS. Issokay
United all the way

*Sipping otapiapia*
Re: Getting A Key To Your Lover's Apartment Is The Ultimate Trust-ali Baba Writes by Airforce1(m): 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
dangerous

Todays women are dangerous and unpredictable.

She treats your fuckup at any slightest provocation.

So abeg, I never spend many years for my life to start giving today's women my spare keys.

All my documents dey my house and if I provoke her she fit burn dem to ashes before I come back house.

So bros, its only the woman I'm married to I share my keys and life with.
Re: Getting A Key To Your Lover's Apartment Is The Ultimate Trust-ali Baba Writes by goldbim(f): 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
If I hear..big lie.i know someone that has a spare key,washes clothes every weekend,cook and do domestic chores for the guy,yet he still married another lady.he jst changed his lock....so therefore,I dnt agree with him..anybody can have a spare key.

(1) (Reply)

Picture: Wayne Rooney Plays With Adult Tiger In Dubai / 9ice Spotted With Live Snake While Shooting His New Music Video “aunty” / 3 Natural Skin Care Tips That Save You Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.