Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Shocking: ‘I Give Them Holy Spirit Through Ejaculation’:pastor Declares - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking: ‘I Give Them Holy Spirit Through Ejaculation’:pastor Declares (521 Views)

Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me / I Don't Pay Tithes And Offerings But I Give To Anyone In Need. Am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: ‘I Give Them Holy Spirit Through Ejaculation’:pastor Declares by funcampus: 11:13am On Mar 04, 2016
Recall that saying that religion is the opium of the people? Well,such is the case these days,just as it was prophesied by Jesus Christ that false prophets will arise from among us.As if that is not clear enough,these so called ‘Men of God’ have been able to hypnotize a large number of people in order to amass power and wealth.In severe cases,they even go as far as abusing their vulnerable followers in diverse ways,ranging from sexual to violent,to hilarious, and so on.

Only recently,Brazilian Evangelist Valdeci Sobrino was arrested on the basis of deceiving his congregation.He was quoted as claiming that “the Lord had consecrated him with divine milk of the ”Holy Spirit” and, of course, he had to release it in order to “evangelize”.

Details here at http://www.trendo360.com/2016/03/04/i-give-them-holy-spirit-through-ejaculationpastor-declares/

Another public enlightenment piece

Cc: lalasticlala
Cc: Seun

Re: Shocking: ‘I Give Them Holy Spirit Through Ejaculation’:pastor Declares by Luckylife(m): 11:43am On Mar 04, 2016
End time business churches and Emirates.
Re: Shocking: ‘I Give Them Holy Spirit Through Ejaculation’:pastor Declares by Icon4s(m): 11:44am On Mar 04, 2016
funcampus:
Recall that saying that religion is the opium of the people? Well,such is the case these days,just as it was prophesied by Jesus Christ that false prophets will arise from among us.As if that is not clear enough,these so called ‘Men of God’ have been able to hypnotize a large number of people in order to amass power and wealth.In severe cases,they even go as far as abusing their vulnerable followers in diverse ways,ranging from sexual to violent,to hilarious, and so on.

Only recently,Brazilian Evangelist Valdeci Sobrino was arrested on the basis of deceiving his congregation.He was quoted as claiming that “the Lord had consecrated him with divine milk of the ”Holy Spirit” and, of course, he had to release it in order to “evangelize”.

Details here at http://www.trendo360.com/2016/03/04/i-give-them-holy-spirit-through-ejaculationpastor-declares/

Another public enlightenment piece

Cc: lalasticlala
Cc: Seun

Divine Milk grin

I never used to say this bt I cant help but say: "END TIME IS REALLY HERE".
Re: Shocking: ‘I Give Them Holy Spirit Through Ejaculation’:pastor Declares by funcampus: 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cant wait to see the story at the FP. Mod do the needful. Long live nairaland

(1) (Reply)

The Lie Called Religion. / Angels And Demons / The Devil In Flesh And Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.