Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here - Culture (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here (66581 Views)

Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) / Ogun State Indigenes (omo Olumo) Identify Here / Esan People Identify Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by dayokanu(m): 1:02am On Jan 28, 2011
Imagine

Why not ilupeju Iyan Ekiti.

Ijan ko Ijakadi ni
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Busybody2(f): 2:19am On Jan 28, 2011
dayokanu:

Where is the Source? Gbe Ikebe e wa nibi yi. Ife bawo? Where in ife are you from Moore, Akarabata, Arubidi, Iremo or Lagere

See you too recognise the source, sharp guy grin I think it is Moore embarassed Or Iremo is there is something called Iremo road embarassed

Ileke-IdI:

It's Ilupeju-Ijan angry

Huh, what planet is that in, can't be planet earth surely shocked shocked shocked
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by dayokanu(m): 2:23am On Jan 28, 2011
Busy_body:

See you too recognise the source, sharp guy grin I think it is Moore embarassed Or Iremo is there is something called Iremo road embarassed

Wetin dey there? You dont even know where you are from Dont know if its Iremo or Moore, Shame no dey cash you
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Busybody2(f): 2:37am On Jan 28, 2011
dayokanu:

Wetin dey there? You dont even know where you are from Dont know if its Iremo or Moore, Shame no dey cash you

tongue As long as i'm not from planet gobbledygook like ileke-idi, all join grin
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by tpia6: 2:38am On Jan 28, 2011
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Busybody2(f): 2:46am On Jan 28, 2011
^^^

Gerrout joo, ma gbe keke e lo angry I recall you must have been asked about a million time where you were from on this thread, and you stubbornly refused to comply, only to post your pics one day which i think only Oyinda saw, it is not fair tongue Wanna place a face to the name cheesy

Oya Dayokanu, seduce her make she go weak at the knees so we can interrogate her jare once she becomes pliant in your arms cheesy
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by tpia6: 2:50am On Jan 28, 2011
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by dayokanu(m): 3:02am On Jan 28, 2011
tpia*:

i dont respond to seduction cos i'm frigid.

besides, dayokanu kere si mi.

the person or people wey im go pliant dey there.

try your friend from ilu oyinbo.

Kikere ni abe kere, Ki se mimi fun adie. (A needle might be small but it cant be swallowed by a chicken)

Dan mi wo, Wa mo pe rere ni Oluwa (Try me and you would know that the Lord is good)

You think you are frigid? Till you meet Dayokanu.

BTW, Why do you think I am young? I have been in this game for a while.

Patra, Shabaranks, BoyzII men, Pliers and Chakademus were the reigning artiste during my High School Prom
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Busybody2(f): 3:05am On Jan 28, 2011
^^^ angry You did, you posted the pics here yourself ON THIS THREAD, haba how could you have forgotten something you have only ever done just once cheesy

You are not frigid, you think i haven't noticed the passion between yourself and 190?

Dayokanu, over to you, dem talk say you no fit chop ounje agba tongue

tpia*:

Which picture did oyinda see and what thread was that on?

i'm actually getting confused here.

i think there's a photo circulating which is supposed to be me.

however, the person distributing the photo got it from one of their sources, not me directly.

i dont respond to seduction cos i'm frigid.

besides, dayokanu kere si mi.

the person or people wey im go pliant dey there.

try your friend from ilu oyinbo.
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by tpia6: 3:05am On Jan 28, 2011
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by tpia6: 3:08am On Jan 28, 2011
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by dayokanu(m): 3:26am On Jan 28, 2011
If your was Elvis then you are older.

Cos na mid 90's I finish HS.

SO Tope bawo ni, Je ki a soro padi to padi
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by tpia6: 3:29am On Jan 28, 2011
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by dayokanu(m): 3:32am On Jan 28, 2011
I just thought you were younger and we can be closer, i dont mind older ladies o.

Ok Ilu wo ni awon obi e tiwa?

Ilu wo lon gbe ni America,

Mi o fe ki a ma ja lori Nairaland mo, Ore niwa a si le je ololufe laipe.
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by Nobody: 3:36am On Jan 28, 2011
@Busy_body

Be careful. Make I no watch your tooth-pick leg.

When una say Ekiti, say it with your face down. Show respect  grin
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by tpia6: 3:38am On Jan 28, 2011
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by tpia6: 3:38am On Jan 28, 2011
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by dayokanu(m): 3:41am On Jan 28, 2011
Tpia,

Ilu wo ni Baba re ti wa, Odo kii san ki o gbagbe orisun re. Tiwon ba bere wipe Ilu wo loti wa ni Ile Yoruba kilofeso.

Igba mi, O ma fi ibinu bami soro, Mo man lero wipe on bami ja ni.

Mo ma wipe orile ede Amerika lo wa sugbon Ipinle wo lo wa ati wipe Ilu wo gan gan lo wa.

Ti o ba fe ki a lo soro ni koro, Ko si wahala.

Emi ko ni iyawo lori ibiyi o, Ere ni an man ba ara wa se
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by tpia6: 3:54am On Jan 28, 2011
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by dayokanu(m): 4:07am On Jan 28, 2011
oro po ninu iwe kobo.

awon ilu na po- ona kan o woja.

ni aye atijo, nigba lailai, a kuro ni ilu kan bo si ilu keji, keta, kerin, etc.

irin ajo na po. K'a ma fa oro gun, a ba ara wa leko.

Ko buru, Nigba ti o wa ni Naija, Ipinle wo lo man so wipe o ti wa?

mo ti daruko philly tele sugbon mo ma nwa ni ilu becomerich. A ti paro ilu.

Kanada lo wa nisinsinyi? O ga o. Kilode, Se on sa fun mi ni? Ojo wo lo fe wa ki mi ni Isale nibi? Ilu George Bush.

aa le soro ni koro t'ori awon iyawo e.

kin se pe oro ti an so lowo yi dun mo won na, sugbon fstranger to sha n claim all kinds of claim, ni mo fi gbayanju.

Ani mo n so fun e wipe emi ko ni iyawo, Awon ore ni mo ni, Ma da fstranger lohun jare .

Mo kan fe ba e soro no ikoko ni(private) Ki a le mo ara wa daada ju bayi lo

what's yoruba for "in your dreams"

Ninu ala mi, Iwo ni mo man ri.
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by tpia6: 4:17am On Jan 28, 2011
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by dayokanu(m): 4:27am On Jan 28, 2011
Kilode to fin she mi bayi Tope?
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by tpia6: 4:28am On Jan 28, 2011
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by dayokanu(m): 4:31am On Jan 28, 2011
Mi o ni Omoge kan kan lowo bayi. Oju e ni mon wo
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by tpia6: 4:43am On Jan 28, 2011
dayokanu:

Mi o ni Omoge kan kan lowo bayi.

sisi yi nko:

ati:

Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by oludashmi(f): 11:18am On Jan 28, 2011
E kaaro oo
Se dada ni o
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by tpia6: 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2011
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by oludashmi(f): 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2011
Yes oo
Omo ulesha l'emi mi o
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by DrTomgirl(f): 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2011
Am from Osun state, am a proud IJESA girl!
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by whablildish(m): 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2011
Thanks for the sensible critique. Me and my cousin were just preparing to do some research on this. We got a book from our local library but I think I learned more from this post. I'm very glad to see such magnificent info being shared freely out there,

ben pakulski review

<a href=http://mi40pakman.info>mi40 system</a>

http://mi40pakman.info
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by oduz: 4:14am On Jun 22, 2012
U may pick more contacts or get a few more info on Osun women @ osunStateAmazons .Com
Re: Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here by SHOT(m): 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
ipinle omoluabi

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply)

Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin / Emir Sanusi Receives 4th Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo Mustapha After Graduation / Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.