Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,160 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Scam Or Real - Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Scam Or Real - Photo (922 Views)

Is Ubi Franklin’s Nigerian Jersey Fake Or Real? - Fan Asks. See Ubi's Reply / Ufedo Sunshine Wedding Photos: Movie Or Real? Fans Are Curious / Basketmouth Debunk Photo Of Him Having Big Head As A Child, Releases Real Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Or Real - Photo by Airforce1(m): 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
Early last month I got contacted by a guy who claimed to be a member of HKN gang which is headed by Davido.

He said he listened to my second single "pretty face" and that he told davido about me and also sent my songs to davido
He said davido loved my songs and told him to arrange a meeting with me.

He later sent me that agreement paper to sign and that after signing I should forward it back to him through Gmail and that after I've done that, that I will have to pay 200k that's it's part of the process before I could meet davido.

Took the paper to my lawyer but I was adviced not to make any payment.

Working with Davido would be a dream come true for me but I doubt if David would ever ask for a fee to get an art signed on his label.

Hhmm

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Scam Or Real - Photo by Cutehector(m): 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
Isn't it the same davido dat flaunts his riches on social media? What is 200k to davido?

Dats a huge scam jor.
Re: Scam Or Real - Photo by Dojupyo(f): 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
Its real Airforce1.. I'll kindly send you the account number, which the transaction will be made... wink
Re: Scam Or Real - Photo by delishpot: 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
And you are wondering if this is a scam? Na scam O. Incase you need someone to confirm your suspicions.
Re: Scam Or Real - Photo by Nina4u(f): 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
U know better than that ..ofcause its a scam ...
Re: Scam Or Real - Photo by atilla(m): 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
heavy scam

even if they say u should pay to meet him i wouldnt advice it

1 Like

Re: Scam Or Real - Photo by nuelzy: 11:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
senseless village ppl wey full dis NL sef...

davido neva see talented musicians finish e come be one talentless jingling bell

1 Like

Re: Scam Or Real - Photo by nanauju(f): 12:29am On Mar 05, 2016
nuelzy:
senseless village ppl wey full dis NL sef...

davido neva see talented musicians finish e come be one talentless jingling bell
Really uncalled for. Learn to appreciate people's hustle.. It's not easy out there

(1) (Reply)

Singer Yemi Alade Shows Cleavage And Thigh In New Photos / Pictures Of Behind The Scenes Of Chika Ike's Shoot For A Magazine / Olamide Has Signed A Female Artiste To YBNL & She Is Already On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.