Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,669 members, 7,840,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Photo Of The Day! A Touching Photo That Says A Million Words - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of The Day! A Touching Photo That Says A Million Words (2328 Views)

Dream Or Reality? See The African Artist That Says He Is Better Than Wizkid / Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot / Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day! A Touching Photo That Says A Million Words by diasporaman(m): 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
,,,,,,,Except ye become as one of these kids ye cannot enter the kingdom of God

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Day! A Touching Photo That Says A Million Words by diasporaman(m): 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Photo Of The Day! A Touching Photo That Says A Million Words by Demmocrats(m): 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
cry
Re: Photo Of The Day! A Touching Photo That Says A Million Words by Airforce1(m): 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hhmm
Re: Photo Of The Day! A Touching Photo That Says A Million Words by juman(m): 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
grin
Re: Photo Of The Day! A Touching Photo That Says A Million Words by calculator123(m): 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
touching.
Re: Photo Of The Day! A Touching Photo That Says A Million Words by abuaoyen(f): 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
Oh.... I can't hold back my tears! Children are indeed wonderful gift from God. She's so willing to help that poor child

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day! A Touching Photo That Says A Million Words by Adonis3: 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
wow

How lovely...

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Photo Of The Day! A Touching Photo That Says A Million Words by Nani4all(m): 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
cool
Re: Photo Of The Day! A Touching Photo That Says A Million Words by kolinz(m): 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
When most African leaders chose to swim in corruption what do you expect, hunger and starvation right?
The fortunate few here would always blame poverty on laziness and lack of foresight but I say to them they won't understand cos they missed that rough part of life.
I have been down that road, let's always believe in God because despite the difference between rich and poor kids today, it only God that knows their future.

Father please continue to take care of your children.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day! A Touching Photo That Says A Million Words by iamrealdeji(m): 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
abuaoyen:
Oh.... I can't hold back my tears! Children are indeed wonderful gift from God. She's so willing to help that poor child
cry me an ocean babe.if we had the mind set of children,the world would be a better place
Re: Photo Of The Day! A Touching Photo That Says A Million Words by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
To be frank a black child can neve do this

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day! A Touching Photo That Says A Million Words by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
0yA d4B
Re: Photo Of The Day! A Touching Photo That Says A Million Words by nuelzy: 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
abuaoyen:
see dis one...asif im wan cry true true
Re: Photo Of The Day! A Touching Photo That Says A Million Words by Akious2k2(m): 12:07am On Mar 05, 2016
DOUBLEWAHALA:
To be frank a black child can neve do this
I disagree... U think dat child was taught 2 do dat? So as a black child may not b taught 2 do so... U grab?

(1) (Reply)

I'm So Pretty, “I Can Enter The US Because I’m Not Black” – Bobrisky / It Has Been 10 Years Since MUNACHI Abii Won MBGN / Stop Disgracing Womanhood! Please Is This Pre-birthday Or ‘pre-ashewo’18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.