Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Customer Service @ Heritage Bank Via Workforce - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Customer Service @ Heritage Bank Via Workforce (5419 Views)

Direct Sales Agents Recruitment In A Nigerian Bank Via Kennedia Consulting / Graduate Customer Service Recruitment In A Nigerian Bank Via Workforce Group / Ongoing Oil And Gas Jobs Recruitment Via Workforce Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customer Service @ Heritage Bank Via Workforce by vas2net(m): 6:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
Please for those of us that attended the briefing at workforce centre for the heritage bank customer service role. Has anyone got info on any development as regards the interview?
Re: Customer Service @ Heritage Bank Via Workforce by vas2net(m): 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
The briefing was done sometime last year
Re: Customer Service @ Heritage Bank Via Workforce by SwiitBerry09: 9:53am On Mar 07, 2016
dint get any response too...since last year.
Re: Customer Service @ Heritage Bank Via Workforce by calabaman(m): 11:47am On Mar 07, 2016
Was also present at said briefing.

And i have been wondering also @ OP.

Does anyone have a contact number we can reach them on
Re: Customer Service @ Heritage Bank Via Workforce by vas2net(m): 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
calabaman:
Was also present at said briefing.

And i have been wondering also @ OP.

Does anyone have a contact number we can reach them on
Well I have the HR's number. I called her sometime in January and she said the bank hasn't given them feedback. That they r hoping to get a response from them within the first quarter of this year. But surprisingly for a month nw, her number isn't going thru anymore.
Re: Customer Service @ Heritage Bank Via Workforce by engrhorla(m): 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
And d job hunting continues

Wowwww
Re: Customer Service @ Heritage Bank Via Workforce by calabaman(m): 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
vas2net:

Well I have the HR's number. I called her sometime in January and she said the bank hasn't given them feedback. That they r hoping to get a response from them within the first quarter of this year. But surprisingly for a month nw, her number isn't going thru anymore.

Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Btw did you attend the Sterling bank aptitude test?
Re: Customer Service @ Heritage Bank Via Workforce by ginkybobs: 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
Let's just forget about the whole Heritage Bank stuff via Workforce. Heritage Bank did the recruitment themselves. My friend started the customer service position in December last year at their Nnewi branch.
Re: Customer Service @ Heritage Bank Via Workforce by vas2net(m): 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
Any news yet?
Re: Customer Service @ Heritage Bank Via Workforce by tiwalademi(f): 10:29am On Apr 17, 2016
pls can u send me the links of banks DAT r recruiting now, I look forward to it tanks

(1) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Is Accepting Cvs / Transtell Group Nig Ltd Invitation / Custom Free Past Questions And Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.