Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Ooni Of Ife & Saheed Elegushi At Olubadan's Coronation (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife & Saheed Elegushi At Olubadan's Coronation (Photos) (29072 Views)

Oba Adeyemi Adediran Ordained As Pastor 13 Years After His Coronation (Photos) / Oba Saheed Elegushi Buys Bulletproof Rolls Royce Gushi (Photos) / Ooni Of Ife Chills With Oba Of Elegushi After Being Snubbed By Oba Of Lagos.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife & Saheed Elegushi At Olubadan's Coronation (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
awon eniyan niyen
no,awon aye ni ye
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Saheed Elegushi At Olubadan's Coronation (Photos) by brandee: 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
Are you looking for that business that will turn things around for you? Do you know you can be making minimum of 200k monthly on CD production business only? Are you aware despite the high level of internet market, CD production is still booming? Do you know you need little or no capital to start the business? Do you know the CD demand in the music industry, e-book for training, annual reports for corporate organization, year book for schools, messages for religious bodies and many more is big enough to fetch you fortune?
Will you let us put through as we are master in the field? we have been in the CD production business over 10 years and we can boldly tell you, you can never get it wrong if you will apply the secret we will be sharing with you in one of our training sessions. Kindly take advantage of our training for just 50 interested persons.
We will not not just give you the tips but will also help you set up the business and always open our door open for you.

Training Fee: #10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira).
Contact: Brand Edge Global Resources on 08026329577 for more information.
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Saheed Elegushi At Olubadan's Coronation (Photos) by AreaFada2: 9:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ralphlauren:
Elegushi is a third class or fourth class "oba"

He's nothing but a Baale. Omo onile parading himself as Oba. I blame Tinubu for all these. He "promoted" all these glorified Baales.

He should not be sat on the same chair with the ooni of ife. I find the picture rather disrespectful to the throne/position of the Ooni.

While I am all for modernity, the Ooni position is a highly esteemed one. I hope after the "thank you" visits and all, he will be more out of the public.

The mystic of such a position partly lies in not being seen too much. Nollywood actors & other showbiz lot can do that.

Of course his friends can always come to Ife to have fun with him like buddies.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife & Saheed Elegushi At Olubadan's Coronation (Photos) by ibkgab001: 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
Awon oga Game
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Saheed Elegushi At Olubadan's Coronation (Photos) by wealthmi1: 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
BlackPeni5:
They are killing your people in lagos ...but una dey here dey snap picture
Omo,ko kan aiye
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Saheed Elegushi At Olubadan's Coronation (Photos) by banty: 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
This is blshit of the highest order, real royals shouldn't have allowed pictures like this to be leaked in the public, Oonirisa na deity; even if balee Elegusi happens to be one of your buddy, you don't exhibit street like act; damn! embarassed lipsrsealed cry angry wtfgs!!

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife & Saheed Elegushi At Olubadan's Coronation (Photos) by tunnamaniah(m): 11:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
Ralphlauren:
Elegushi is a third class or fourth class "oba"

He's nothing but a Baale. Omo onile parading himself as Oba. I blame Tinubu for all these. He "promoted" all these glorified Baales.

He should not be sat on the same chair with the ooni of ife. I find the picture rather disrespectful to the throne/position of the Ooni.

chairman, I no get ur point at all, imagine u parting ways with a close friend coz of some leadership position, he is sitting beside the ooni not because of his kingship status buh because he is a FRIEND to d ooni(prob u don't understand wah friendship means)

personally, I think d new ooni is changing d rules of d game nd I like game changers

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife & Saheed Elegushi At Olubadan's Coronation (Photos) by IamAtribalist: 2:46am On Mar 05, 2016
cool One thing I appreciate about the Yorubas is that you see them get along together irrespective of religion. I believe the oni of Ife is a Christian, his best friend is probably a Muslim and there are probably countless Ifa worshippers in the King's court. All getting along. Nigerians of all sects should learn from this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife & Saheed Elegushi At Olubadan's Coronation (Photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:58am On Mar 05, 2016
notoriousbabe:
no,awon aye ni ye
lol
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Saheed Elegushi At Olubadan's Coronation (Photos) by AWONEYAN(m): 7:10am On Mar 05, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
awon eniyan niyen

Awaniyen
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Saheed Elegushi At Olubadan's Coronation (Photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:16am On Mar 05, 2016
AWONEYAN:

Awaniyen

lol....nasoo
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Saheed Elegushi At Olubadan's Coronation (Photos) by monex(m): 7:40am On Mar 05, 2016
I just love this Ooni. Displays humility yet exuding confidence. Reminds me of Oba of Benin in his early years on the throne. #EdoBoy
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Saheed Elegushi At Olubadan's Coronation (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 7:52am On Mar 05, 2016
Unity is progress. And that is what we need in Nigeria now.
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Saheed Elegushi At Olubadan's Coronation (Photos) by ccaramel(f): 12:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
All these young and funky Obas. Out with the old, In with the new grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) / More Pictures From The Osun Osogbo 2021 Grand Finale / Photos From The Osun Osogbo Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.