Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) (29111 Views)

Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) / Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) / Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
Prince Salisu Bayero, son of the late Emir of Kano, Alhaji Dr. Abdullahi Ado Bayero recently got married to another woman (the woman wearing white)
Salisu and his beautiful first wife got married in October 2015 (the fair one pictured left) and have a son together. See more photos from the wedding ceremony and photos with his first wife, below.

https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/04/that-was-fast-or-maybe-not-son-of-late_11.html?m=0

2 Likes

Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by Plolly(f): 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
oh congratulations
For those that are criticising my comment. I believe its better than keeping her as a mistress or putting her in the family way and denying her and the child

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
Plolly:
oh congratulations
Congrats? For what exactly? These set of people are never satisfied with one pussy. I believe he will add two more pussies to his collections and when the unsatisfied prick dies, he'll will be waiting for 72 more tight pussies from his God. undecided

27 Likes

Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by Plolly(f): 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
JasonScolari:
Congrats? For what exactly? These set of people are never satisfied with one pussy. I believe he will add two more pussies to his collections and when the unsatisfied prick dies, he'll will be waiting for 72 more tight pussies from his God. undecided
U don't know maybe he has gotten her pregnant and he is doing the right thing by marrying her at least he is better than those that would abandon her and the child

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
Plolly:

U don't know maybe he has gotten her pregnant and he is doing the right thing by marrying her at least he is better than those that would abandon her and the child
Damn!!! I can't believe a lady is in support of this bullshit. sad

Need I remind you that his name is Salisu Bayero and these people are never satisfied.

8 Likes

Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by nabegibeg: 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Prince Salisu Bayero, son of the late Emir of Kano, Alhaji Dr. Abdullahi Ado Bayero recently got married to another woman (the woman wearing white)
Salisu and his beautiful first wife got married in October 2015 (the fair one pictured left) and have a son together. See more photos from the wedding ceremony and photos with his first wife, below.

https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/04/that-was-fast-or-maybe-not-son-of-late_11.html?m=0

na im sabi

1 Like

Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by graphicsgal3000(f): 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
undecided
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
Na wetin dey use know them, contribution to Nigeria is equal to zero
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by hotproforum: 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by israelboy1(m): 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
Sometimes, I go just dey imagine how this kind news be news....

Omo.....well, I get nothing to say sha....maybe the person below gat stories to tell...but, this one pass my power.
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by FrenchWay: 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
Come to the north and you will be baffled by the level of underdevelopment and massive human population.
An average aboki has two wives with about 12kids.

I remember the oda day at a tea joint(mai shayi joint) in Gusau, Zamfara.

This fellow's car broke down around 22;00. He immediately called his kids to come 'tow' the car back home.

Behold brethren! About 9 boys appeared. As they were approaching, he told us in excitement that 'a lokaci haka Nike Sani unfanin yaran da Allah ya bani''
I weeped in french.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by Tolbanks(f): 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
WOW!

LOVELY!!

IDIOTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by goodyvin02(m): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
when I go be fct sef
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
Just multiplying and congesting the nation.

1 Like

Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by CSTR1003: 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
Northern men fucck the most pussy in this country.
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by Iamzik: 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
You leave fine damsel come go marry worwor.
Anyway what do I know?

7 Likes

Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by Mrchippychappy(m): 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
A.BOKI's dey use Nigeria money dey marry everyday, I no blame dem na fools wen dey vote dem in

1 Like

Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by BHM01: 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
the first wife is prettier sef. Anyways, its better for the population of single ladies

2 Likes

Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
We are based in Abuja. we offer Photography and Video Coverage Services for all events such as Weddings, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Graduation, Church Services, music videos and any kind of Events. We also Produce Photo book, Enlargement and Frames. We Edit Videos and Sell Rollup Base Too
Contact us
zero... Eight...one...six....nine...zero..six...four..four..five...five for professional video coverage wit first class hd cameras, and clear crystal pictures. We make your event look like a movie in pure hd. Our prices are negotiable so pls contact us by calling our numbers. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by IHATEPUZZY(m): 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
A closer look @d picture shows DAT d new wife is pregnant

1 Like

Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by BBM: 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by fpeter(f): 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
My Hausa colleague told me that she would prefer her husband to be poor and
remain with than for him to be rich and marry more wives.

1 Like

Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
grin
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by carinmom(f): 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
JasonScolari:

Need I remind you that his name is Salisu Bayero and these people are never satisfied.

He has married her better than the advocates of monogamy and being unfaithful to their spouses undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
He didn't even waste any time before upgrading to a new model grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by Inception(m): 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
carinmom:

He has married her better than the advocates of monogamy and being unfaithful to their spouses undecided
grin

Tell them oooo!

Hypocrites angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by Plolly(f): 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
JasonScolari:

I have Igbo guys too that are getting married to two wives at least he did the right thing by getting married to her

3 Likes

Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
JasonScolari:

At least it is better than keeping her as his mistress. I rather read news of folk adding a wife everyday than listen to a disgusting news of married folks cheating on their partners.

1 Like

Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by hollah123: 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
JasonScolari:
those people think with there dick n all they care about is sex. after marrying 4 wives on earth they will still b expecting 72 virgins in heaven. Nawah ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
Plolly:

I have Igbo guys too that are getting married to two wives at least he did the right thing by getting married to her
Dont mind the illiterate scum. Even in UK there are people getting to second wife with the consent of the first wife. Just because it is not documented in the court doesn't mean its not happening.
Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by hollah123: 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
carinmom:

forget that, many of these people have insatiable appetite for sex. even when they have 4 wives at home they still keep mistresses, so what are u telling us here?

2 Likes

Re: Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) by BBM: 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Pictures From The Osun Osogbo 2021 Grand Finale / Igbos, Will You Marry An Osu? / The Economics Of Igbo Marriage Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.