Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Inspirational - Armless Girl Writing With Leg - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Inspirational - Armless Girl Writing With Leg (1595 Views)

Mother Who Had Accident, Broken Leg, Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Scene / Pls House: Is There Any Way To Correct My 2 Year Old Girl K Leg / Pls House: Is There Any Way To Correct My 2 Year Old Girl K Leg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspirational - Armless Girl Writing With Leg by Opistorincos(m): 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
The picture of the armless girl as clearly seen in the screenshot below was uploaded by dancer kaffy on her instagram page. The girl in the picture did not use her disability as an excuse not to go to school, I know few girls in this same situation but instead of their parents to send them to school in other to pave way for a brighter future for them, the are busy using them to make money from pitiful Nigerians. This picture has inspired me to be go for what I want no matter the situation/condition.

Re: Inspirational - Armless Girl Writing With Leg by succyreal(m): 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
The only thing I can say is that am so touched
may God blessings upon u
may you be a source of inspiration to others
may you find favour before god and men
may u marry the man of your dream

all I pray in JESUS name.

(1) (Reply)

Please What Kind Of Body Cream And Soap Can I Use For A Baby Of A Year Old / I Have Made A Mess Of Myself. What Do I Do? / I Hate Everything And Anything Around Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.