Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

How Dumb Putin And Kremlin Falls For Its Own Fake Satellite Imagery - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Dumb Putin And Kremlin Falls For Its Own Fake Satellite Imagery (1958 Views)

Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) / Donald Trump And Vladimir Putin Meet In Finland (Photos) / Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Dumb Putin And Kremlin Falls For Its Own Fake Satellite Imagery by mazeltov(m): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
Russian-Photoshopped footage of MH17 was accidentally picked up by Putin’s Defense Ministry to (falsely) argue that one of its jets never entered Turkish airspace
he Turkish downing of the Russian SU-24 jet last November saw a predictable series of statements from each side claiming complete innocence and blaming the other entirely. Social media was a key battleground for both sides—the Turkish and Russian governments, along with their supporters—as each tried to establish a dominant narrative explanation for what had just happened.
In the midst of the online competition, a little-observed, funhouse mirror of an online hoax was brilliantly perpetrated, one with consequences likely exceeding the expectation of the hoaxster. The Russian Ministry of Defense was duped by a fake image that Russian state media itself had circulated more than a year earlier, as a way to deny Moscow’s involvement in the downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17.
As most of the civilized world now acknowledges, that commercial airliner was shot down in July 2014, in skies above war-racked eastern Ukraine, by Russian-backed separatists, almost certainly with the help of Russian military technicians, using a Buk anti-aircraft missile. Every passenger and every crew member onboard—in all, nearly 300 people of varying nationalities—were killed in what was no doubt an accident, yet one criminally occluded after the fact by the responsible party.
Without being exhaustive, the list of scapegoats put forward by various Kremlin surrogates included a Ukrainian SU-25 or SU-27 fighter jet; an onboard bomb; a Buk missile but of a make and model that the Russians military claimed to no longer use, the implication being that it must have come from, and been operated by, the Ukrainian military.
The first serious attempt by Vladimir Putin’s government to pin the blame for this tragedy on anyone but Russia came via Channel One, the most-watched television channel in that country, which released what it said was imagery taken by a Western spy satellite. This purported smoking gun was meant to reveal the exact moment a Ukrainian SU-27 shot down MH17. Here it is below:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Dumb Putin And Kremlin Falls For Its Own Fake Satellite Imagery by mazeltov(m): 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
The image was instantly, widely debunked for being an obvious forgery, relying on Google Earth imagery (spy satellite, indeed) and Photoshop. The Russian government doesn’t seem terribly committed to arguing otherwise, as it now accepts the theory that a Buk took out MH17, but still blames Ukraine for firing it.
Fast forward to Nov. 24, 2015. Two Turkish F-16s knowingly and willingly downed a Russian SU-24, which had temporarily penetrated Turkish airspace. Moscow was bound to follow a similar script to the post-MH17 coverup by releasing another piece of airbrushed “satellite footage” to argue, at the very minimum, that its warplanes never entered Turkish airspace, the provocation for which Ankara justified its (admittedly highhanded) military response.
No doubt anticipating the inevitable, the parody Twitter account “@sputnik_intl,” which spoofs headlines of the Russian state-owned news organ Sputnik, let loose its own disinfo deluge. On the day of the incident, Nov. 24, at 22:01 GMT, the fake Sputnik published an image claiming to show that Russia’s SU-24 had indeed flown consistently on the Syrian side of the border when it was unwarrantedly attacked by the Turkish Air Force.
The tweet is both an obvious parody as well as a clear reference to the notorious fake originally floated after MH17. Only now, it shows a crudely drawn red line with “Syria” and “Turkey” labeled on each side, superimposed over the very same Google Earth image used by Channel One.
Shortly after that tweet went live, two Iranian news outlets—one of them belonging to the Basij paramilitary force; the other to the Revolutionary Guards Corps-linked Fars News—and Cumhurriyet, a Turkish newspaper, ran stories taking the fake Sputnik’s lampoon as a genuine piece of Russian government-submitted evidence. Subsequently, another site called “defensionem.com” ran its own version.
The story was then picked by a Ukrainian blogger known for revealing fake news items, and by the Russian Ministry of Defense’s own media organ, TV Zvezda, which seized on it as the perfect gotcha to exculpate the SU-24 and to denounce the perfidious Western press for blaming poor Russia for another mid-air disaster. Yet Zvezda evidently did not realize that it was relying on Russian-fabricated evidence from a prior international incident, or if it did, it just didn’t care. The same image was subsequently uploaded to its Facebook and VKontake pages.
The Russian government fooled itself with its own outmoded lie.

1 Like

Re: How Dumb Putin And Kremlin Falls For Its Own Fake Satellite Imagery by mazeltov(m): 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
And herein lies the lesson. The goal of Kremlin disinformation is not to persuade people of what the truth is; it’s to fashion a compelling, counternarrative for what the truth might be for and only for use in an abbreviated period of time. Thus any empirical investigation to establish the who, what, and where of a Russian controversy is obfuscated and confused.Even in the face of incontrovertible evidence, the Ministry of Defense still does not admit to recycling a see-through deception of its own side’s contrivance. It’s content to let its lie just sit there in perpetuity as it ushers everyone along to the next self-serving falsehood.
Kremlin forgeries or inventions in the 21st century aren’t meant to last forever because they’re only meant to serve short-term interest. Let’s not forget that the Kremlin once denied it was sending the very aircraft to Syria that it now denies entered Turkish airspace. Anyone suggesting Russia was planning a military intervention on behalf of Bashar al-Assad during the first week of September, prior to the official announcement of the fact, risked the wrath of the Kremlin troll army—and got it.
That’s because Russia wasn’t ready to be seen prepping for war just yet. What if NATO or the United States, seeking to preempt this intervention, implemented its own no-fly zone over Idlib and Aleppo provinces in the summer of 2015, before Putin’s airfields in Latakia had been constructed and before the first SU-24s had taken off from them to bomb the Syrian opposition? The entire project would have been for naught.
So indicating the possibility or probability of its existence was a matter of Russian national security, and those doing the indicating had to be denounced as alarmists or frauds. (Naturally, the very same trolls who denied Putin was going to war in Syria now defend that war and insist that it is targeting ISIS.)
Putinist propaganda is a series of amnesiac vaudeville acts, where each performance appears to undermine or flatly contradict the plot line of the last. Yesterday’s lie doesn’t matter because by the time everyone notices, tomorrow’s is already here.

2 Likes

Re: How Dumb Putin And Kremlin Falls For Its Own Fake Satellite Imagery by Amoto94(m): 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
There's fire on the mountain and Putin seems to be on the run. Come and see Puticadabra; SirShymexx Nairaminted Appleyard Missy89

4 Likes

Re: How Dumb Putin And Kremlin Falls For Its Own Fake Satellite Imagery by OAUTemitayo: 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
This thread smells of bullshit

3 Likes

Re: How Dumb Putin And Kremlin Falls For Its Own Fake Satellite Imagery by mazeltov(m): 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
lol, valeriansteel come and see. i never knew Mr. Putin is a photoshop expert

3 Likes

Re: How Dumb Putin And Kremlin Falls For Its Own Fake Satellite Imagery by ValerianSteel(m): 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
Can you just imagine the height they would go to.You Ruskies are still learning.No wonder they remain DHL's Dollop Head Liars. grin grin
Re: How Dumb Putin And Kremlin Falls For Its Own Fake Satellite Imagery by Stalwert: 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
Putin knows his bots are stewpid, senseless and daft hence he hands them crap to peddle are the foolish pupies they are. This is sad seeing some shameless unfortunate individuals peddle this lies like it came from heaven.
Re: How Dumb Putin And Kremlin Falls For Its Own Fake Satellite Imagery by ValerianSteel(m): 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nairaminted,Scully95,Fineguy11,Zohahariel,Appleyard Why are you guys silent?
I guess it doesn't pay to be a Dollop Head Liar afterall undecided
Re: How Dumb Putin And Kremlin Falls For Its Own Fake Satellite Imagery by Underground: 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
Come on guys! This is a silly propaganda exploiting a mistake to fit a narrative for demonization.. Besides there is a difference between what a news broadcaster puts out (albeit in this case unknowningly false news) and the official stance of a government

1 Like

Re: How Dumb Putin And Kremlin Falls For Its Own Fake Satellite Imagery by NairaMinted: 9:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Nairaminted,Scully95,Fineguy11,Zohahariel,Appleyard Why are you guys silent?

I guess it doesn't pay to be a Dollop Head Liar afterall undecided

I saw this si.lly post when it was put up some days ago and I knew I would be doing myself a disservice if I stooped so low to even address this piece of gar.bage but since you are here you tagging me, I'll humour you. wink

You do know the source of this image was from some self-described "aviation expert" who had found it on a Russian online forum showing an image captured by a Western satellite. So in essence it was a unvetted, unverified, most likely malicious photo from an anonymous yet to be identified individual whom for all we can tell probably was a Western agent with an agenda and this was unfortunately picked up (just like Western news media have also inadvertently ran false news) by a Russian broadcaster.
This image was never used at any point in time by the Russian government or any of its representative offices. So you point exactly would be?

There is a human tendency that, once you’ve decided to oppose someone (eg the government of Russia, well worthy of opposition) you become willing to believe any damn bullsh*t about them or anyone associated with them, as long as it makes them easier to hate in some way. It is one of the least attractive, most despicable human traits. Resist it!

1 Like

Re: How Dumb Putin And Kremlin Falls For Its Own Fake Satellite Imagery by Stalwert: 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
NairaMinted:

I saw this si.lly post when it was put up some days ago and I knew I would be doing myself a disservice if I stooped so low to even address this piece of gar.bage but since you are here you tagging me, I'll humour you. wink

You do know the source of this image was from some self-described "aviation expert" who had found it on a Russian online forum showing an image captured by a Western satellite. So in essence it was a unvetted, unverified, most likely malicious photo from an anonymous yet to be identified individual whom for all we can tell probably was a Western agent with an agenda and this was unfortunately picked up (just like Western news media have also inadvertently ran false news) by a Russian broadcaster.
This image was never used at any point in time by the Russian government or any of its representative offices. So you point exactly would be?

There is a human tendency that, once you’ve decided to oppose someone (eg the government of Russia, well worthy of opposition) you become willing to believe any damn bullsh*t about them or anyone associated with them, as long as it makes them easier to hate in some way. It is one of the least attractive, most despicable human traits. Resist it!

Bros you sabi lie, the Russian government clearly used this footage in propagating their lies.

1 Like

Re: How Dumb Putin And Kremlin Falls For Its Own Fake Satellite Imagery by Missy89(f): 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
Underground:
Besides there is a difference between what a news broadcaster puts out (albeit in this case unknowningly false news) and the official stance of a government

Not when the "news broadcaster" or agency is fully owned and managed by the government

2 Likes

Re: How Dumb Putin And Kremlin Falls For Its Own Fake Satellite Imagery by NairaMinted: 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
Stalwert:

Bros you sabi lie, the Russian government clearly used this footage in propagating their lies.

Hmmm.. Reason I didn't want to come here in the first place.

Bros, show me where "the Russian government clearly used this footage in propagating their lies"

Links pls

1 Like

Re: How Dumb Putin And Kremlin Falls For Its Own Fake Satellite Imagery by scully95: 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
Now I know why some people are so tied to very low, poor n backard and very uneducated propaganda....
How can someone even put up this Rubbish on NL ? OMG!!! Anglozionist empire's trolls and boko haram recruiters really need to be real.

Boko haram recruiter, tagging me in your poorly composed dis-information is not only sad but very low life of you to be tagging advance people to your little and so uncivilived world.

If you have something more contructive to tag, kindly tag but if not, don't tag me to low life ,poorly composed disinformation crap.
This post is not even worth a 4 seconds read. The moment you read the first sentence, you just click on x.

Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: How Dumb Putin And Kremlin Falls For Its Own Fake Satellite Imagery by scully95: 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
NairaMinted:

Hmmm.. Reason I didn't want to come here in the first place.

Bros, show me where "the Russian government clearly used this footage in propagating their lies"

Links pls

Pls ask the zombie the likes of mazeltov, Missy89, ValerianSteel: and the rest zombies they have managed to recruite.

My advice for those zombies is, don;t let it get to joining Boko haram stage because Nigeria is not the zone for you oh.. Nigeria kills Child terrorist like normal grown up terrorist oh.

Just my 2 kobo advice..

THe only video Russian MOD showed was this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Cs8jdJKSGo and again..
All the zombies created by mazeltov, Missy89, ValerianSteel: and the rest need to click on this link http://sputniknews.com/military/20151124/1030695406/mod-su-24-flight-path.html ..

I was even the first person that got the opportunity to comment first. (Balogun Adesina · Obafemi Awolowo University)

A very badly composed crap.. EVen starndard Western propaganda is not as badly composed as this one above.

Russia has gone too far than this piece of crap.. Only super zombie or troll use this crap and some hihly zombied cronnies will even believe it ?
Chai.. Brains have turn to pure water brain..

2 Likes

Re: How Dumb Putin And Kremlin Falls For Its Own Fake Satellite Imagery by NairaMinted: 11:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
scully95:

They have tagged us, we have spoken, now what?
Did you see that within this same article that attempts to demonize the Russian government is an admission of a fake account that spoofs Sputnik News? Lol! You can't make this sh*t up really, you just can't!

I'm sure the other fella is drenched in sweat over his device searching for a link that fingers the Russian government. Lol!

3 Likes

Re: How Dumb Putin And Kremlin Falls For Its Own Fake Satellite Imagery by Appleyard(m): 2:48am On Mar 07, 2016
I am surprised that some notable persons are caught up in this mix. Well, such is life; we are led by whatever we are inclined to believe.

The sad thing is that, a lot of us still doesn't understand how propaganda work, or what constitute propaganda, aside it's dictionary definition. Propaganda, i dare say, is the offspring of indoctrination. It is something that gradually eat away the individual's mental capacity to reason logically and critically examine what is laid before him. An individual's ability to sieve the ''real'' from a web of ''false reality,'' based on probability, under a given chain of causal relativism, is what makes the difference. But when the opposite is the case, the individual, especially one on the other side of the ''hate'' divide, is 90% ensured to become the prey, and would most likely fall for the crap ditched out to him as facts, which is nothing but propaganda.

Now, when the individual get mixed up and got drown in such designs over time, it comes to the extent where he can neither decipher when he's been lied to, nor be able to comprehend, verify and adjudge as admissible, the tenacity of facts or facts in issue before him. Therefore, his fate is sealed. He is oblige to believe everything that comes his way, provided they are not against his side of the stand, and as a result of been blinded with hate, his judgement become clouded, bias is attatched to his ego, and before you say 'Jack Robison,' another graduate has been produce from the institute of zombiefication. It takes ONLY the grace of God to help such see the Light again.

The key to any judgemental correctness, where primary evidence is not readily available, is ''seperation, motive, and probability.'' By weighing the evidence before you-seperating facts from facts, marrying them to motive as in: why should this people do this? Why must they do it? What benefit would or should arise from such act or omission? Talking about mens rea or the actus rea. After all logical and critical analysis, i bet, you would always arrive at your probability-the most likely and factual outcome that underscores the fact in issue!

That's the reason the west initially had to make use of the term ''mistakenly,'' (that the seperatists shot the plane by mistake,) why? Because they knew there was no real or sensible motive on part of the seperatists to down MH17. They knew there was never any motive. It was plain senseless (like Trump: what a hell for?) But who cares? The Russians are the 'bad guys,' and so, to buttress their point and arrived at the actual aim, the term 'mistake' was employed to keep up the tempo.

And the mission was successful.

The focrum was always Europe, and the sought-after emotional reaction was elicited. Europe was coyyed onboard, and the sanctions followed - the real target being the Russian economy.

But many across the divide could not see that it was a false flag. They couldn't see that that was why the Ukrainian air traffic controller disappeared into thin air till this day. That's why they couldn't considered that Ukraine claimed that it's primary radar was shut down (in a war zone?) as at that time, and so was unable to provide any information. But they have forgotten that when such issues arise, the European air control is always contacted ahead. The UkroNazis never did. Not even after! It appears Porky and his entire ministry and beaurocrats simply forgot, huh? And i remembered a certain Missy-hate-Russia saying, ''evidence is overwhelming already.''
But that's propaganda for you. That's why they can't see that MPs in the Dutch paliament are now asking questions in relation to this. That's why they couldn't see that Australia police also asked questions, showing evidence that the fuselage was tampered. Thats why they are blind to the fact that the US could not provide the said raw data they claimed to have in their possession till this day.
And that's even why many could not see that when you shoot a plane even above your airspace, it can't fall a whole 7km deep into the realm of the other nation.

That's propaganda for you!

The bottom line is, each time i come across any thesis that reference MH17 to buttress it's point, am always obliged to click the next link, because, any intelligent mind will know that issue was a false flag, and relying on it, is tatamount to inbibing deception.

But the truth is, we all are entitled to our own opinions. However, the truth will always remain the truth.
God help us all.

4 Likes

Re: How Dumb Putin And Kremlin Falls For Its Own Fake Satellite Imagery by scully95: 5:38am On Mar 07, 2016
Appleyard:
I am surprised that some notable persons are caught up in this mix. Well, such is life; we are led by whatever we are inclined to believe.

The sad thing is that, a lot of us still doesn't understand how propaganda work, or what constitute propaganda, aside it's dictionary definition. Propaganda, i dare say, is the offspring of indoctrination. It is something that gradually eat away the individual's mental capacity to reason logically and critically examine what is laid before him. An individual's ability to sieve the ''real'' from a web of ''false reality,'' based on probability, under a given chain of causal relativism, is what makes the difference. But when the opposite is the case, the individual, especially one on the other side of the ''hate'' divide, is 90% ensured to become the prey, and would most likely fall for the crap ditched out to him as facts, which is nothing but propaganda.

Now, when the individual get mixed up and got drown in such designs over time, it comes to the extent where he can neither decipher when he's been lied to, nor be able to comprehend, verify and adjudge as admissible, the tenacity of facts or facts in issue before him. Therefore, his fate is sealed. He is oblige to believe everything that comes his way, provided they are not against his side of the stand, and as a result of been blinded with hate, his judgement become clouded, bias is attatched to his ego, and before you say 'Jack Robison,' another graduate has been produce from the institute of zombiefication. It takes ONLY the grace of God to help such see the Light again.

The key to any judgemental correctness, where primary evidence is not readily available, is ''seperation, motive, and probability.'' By weighing the evidence before you-seperating facts from facts, marrying them to motive as in: why should this people do this? Why must they do it? What benefit would or should arise from such act or omission? Talking about mens rea or the actus rea. After all logical and critical analysis, i bet, you would always arrive at your probability-the most likely and factual outcome that underscores the fact in issue!

That's the reason the west initially had to make use of the term ''mistakenly,'' (that the seperatists shot the plane by mistake,) why? Because they knew there was no real or sensible motive on part of the seperatists to down MH17. They knew there was never any motive. It was plain senseless (like Trump: what a hell for?) But who cares? The Russians are the 'bad guys,' and so, to buttress their point and arrived at the actual aim, the term 'mistake' was employed to keep up the tempo.

And the mission was successful.

The focrum was always Europe, and the sought-after emotional reaction was elicited. Europe was coyyed onboard, and the sanctions followed - the real target being the Russian economy.

But many across the divide could not see that it was a false flag. They couldn't see that that was why the Ukrainian air traffic controller disappeared into thin air till this day. That's why they couldn't considered that Ukraine claimed that it's primary radar was shut down (in a war zone?) as at that time, and so was unable to provide any information. But they have forgotten that when such issues arise, the European air control is always contacted ahead. The UkroNazis never did. Not even after! It appears Porky and his entire ministry and beaurocrats simply forgot, huh? And i remembered a certain Missy-hate-Russia saying, ''evidence is overwhelming already.''
But that's propaganda for you. That's why they can't see that MPs in the Dutch paliament are now asking questions in relation to this. That's why they couldn't see that Australia police also asked questions, showing evidence that the fuselage was tampered. Thats why they are blind to the fact that the US could not provide the said raw data they claimed to have in their possession till this day.
And that's even why many could not see that when you shoot a plane even above your airspace, it can't fall a whole 7km deep into the realm of the other nation.

That's propaganda for you!

The bottom line is, each time i come across any thesis that reference MH17 to buttress it's point, am always obliged to click the next link, because, any intelligent mind will know that issue was a false flag, and relying on it, is tatamount to inbibing deception.

But the truth is, we all are entitled to our own opinions. However, the truth will always remain the truth.
God help us all.

Again advance people @Appleyard replying to a very low, badly composed pure rubbish.. Even the post is an insult to Propaganda.
Thanks for always hitting the nail on the head and where it hurts those zombies (or false information marketer) the most, in other words,paid anglozionist empire toilet trolls and their victims.

The good-news is the Family of those directly affected by the false flag dragged Ukraine to court and the case was just left in the junk. Can you imagine ?

i am sure the empire of lies that always play double game.. Will most likely use the case against the current regime in Ukraine cos they have started again another Maidan after the oligarchs sold out the country and iats being the most foolish prime minister in the world or in the history of Puppetry..

Poroshenko is a killer and I'm sure will kill anything to remain in power. I'm following UKR matter and Syria very closely..

1 Like

Re: How Dumb Putin And Kremlin Falls For Its Own Fake Satellite Imagery by scully95: 5:50am On Mar 07, 2016
NairaMinted:

They have tagged us, we have spoken, now what?
Did you see that within this same article that attempts to demonize the Russian government is an admission of a fake account that spoofs Sputnik News? Lol! You can't make this sh*t up really, you just can't!

I'm sure the other fella is drenched in sweat over his device searching for a link that fingers the Russian government. Lol!

it's really terrible how they are so desperate and you will find many of those that just hated russia for no reason and continue to believe the crap. Just as @ Appleyard Defined these kind of ppl here
"But when the opposite is the case, the individual, especially one on the other side of the ''hate'' divide, is 90% ensured to become the prey, and would most likely fall for the crap ditched out to him as facts, which is nothing but propaganda.

"Now, when the individual get mixed up and got drown in such designs over time, it comes to the extent where he can neither decipher when he's been lied to, nor be able to comprehend, verify and adjudge as admissible, the tenacity of facts or facts in issue before him. Therefore, his fate is sealed. He is oblige to believe everything that comes his way, provided they are not against his side of the stand, and as a result of been blinded with hate, his judgement become clouded, bias is attatched to his ego, and before you say 'Jack Robison,' another graduate has been produce from the institute of zombiefication. It takes ONLY the grace of God to help such see the Light again.

If you ask 90% of those hating Russia why are they hating, I bet they can't say one thing and back it with facts except massive lies, deception, probability in other words propaganda with the use of May be, Would have and again avery good example by @Appleyard using "mistakenly" shut down by Pro Russian rebels" .. Always connecting and dirrecting the hate at where they want their zombies to look... This is what i personally call mind controlling propangada machine.

The real people that could be hating Russia are very tiny and they are the 1% group. These are the in-human Russia always spoil their plans. Those neocons, animalistic in Nature. and a very good example is GMO, Mosanto and the rest...

1 Like

Re: How Dumb Putin And Kremlin Falls For Its Own Fake Satellite Imagery by Missy89(f): 9:06am On Mar 07, 2016
scully95:

The real people that could be hating Russia are very tiny and they are the 1% group. These are the in-human Russia always spoil their plans. Those neocons, animalistic in Nature. and a very good example is GMO, Mosanto and the rest...

Interesting.

why would Monsanto hate Russia if they are doing business there and plan to triple production of seed corn this year?

1 Like

Re: How Dumb Putin And Kremlin Falls For Its Own Fake Satellite Imagery by scully95: 11:48am On Mar 07, 2016
Missy89:

Interesting.

why would Monsanto hate Russia if they are doing business there and plan to triple production of hybrid seed corn this year?

Well, the fact that they are doing busi there really does not mean they like putin to be specific.. They preffer someone they can control or install... Like the late Nemtovor even most corrupt Yelstsin..

Since Russia banned GE, it won't take much longer time to ban Monsanto and again, Russia is not like lawless country e.g Nigeria and other African countries where shell can spill oil on the whole country or even spill per head in the country and nothing happens. It's a country to be well respected.

and for your info Monsanto's GMO Corn already got a Ban in Russia...

1 Like

Re: How Dumb Putin And Kremlin Falls For Its Own Fake Satellite Imagery by Amoto94(m): 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
scully95:

Well, the fact that they are doing busi there really does not mean they like putin to be specific.. They preffer someone they can control or install... Like the late Nemtovor even most corrupt Yelstsin..

Since Russia banned GE, it won't take much longer time to ban Monsanto and again, Russia is not like lawless country e.g Nigeria and other African countries where shell can spill oil on the whole country or even spill per head in the country and nothing happens. It's a country to be well respected.

"Russia
is not like lawless country e.g Nigeria and other
African countries where shell can spill oil on
the whole country or even spill per head in the
country and nothing happens. It's a country to
be well respected." Sometimes last year a case of oil spill was reported in Russia and nothing has been done to alleviate the sufferings of the affected communities.
america.aljazeera.com/articles/2016/2/3/ngos-sound-alarm-on-heavy-oil-fuels-used-in-arctic-shipping.html
video.aljazeera.com/channels/eng/videos/russians-worry-about-effects-of-oil-spills/4437292738001;jsessionid=10512F284464A205D4D5ADC22500322C
Re: How Dumb Putin And Kremlin Falls For Its Own Fake Satellite Imagery by scully95: 1:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
Amoto94:
"Russia
is not like lawless country e.g Nigeria and other
African countries where shell can spill oil on
the whole country or even spill per head in the
country and nothing happens. It's a country to
be well respected." Sometimes last year a case of oil spill was reported in Russia and nothing has been done to alleviate the sufferings of the affected communities.
america.aljazeera.com/articles/2016/2/3/ngos-sound-alarm-on-heavy-oil-fuels-used-in-arctic-shipping.html
video.aljazeera.com/channels/eng/videos/russians-worry-about-effects-of-oil-spills/4437292738001;jsessionid=10512F284464A205D4D5ADC22500322C

You must be joking cos you just like jumping from one topic to another.. Again sharing copy and past from the same backward media just makes me vex.. " alleviate the sufferings of the affected communities"..

1st of all Nothing has been done to the companies that spilled the Oil or Nothing has been done to the communities that were affected ?

Cos you just troll with no brain cells again.. I was talking about Companies getting ban and to behave well cos they can't install a puppet or cant just do anything and get away with it..

Now you diverted it to the masses being affected ?? has anything been done to the "Oil spill and sufferings of the affected 'region" in the U.S that killed many livestock ? but again yes the companies were sanctioned..

Are you making any sense at all ?

Again troll tactics..

Look if you continue to attack, it shows your level of weakness cos I will continue to give you facts. Well, I campared Oil spill in Nigeria to GMO ban that is even more terrible to human lives plus the issue i raised was companies fearing the goverment and cant get away with anything unlike during the days of their fav puppet regime..

You want to compare the oil spill in Nigeria to Oil Spill in Russia or even the one in U.S of recent ??

Do you want to compare Oil Spill in Nigeria to the one in any country in the world ?

ANother pt.. GMO is a threat to everyone.. Dirrectly a threat to everybody in the country..

Oil spill may be limited to a region so when you are arguing always argue and debate contructively but not jumping and attacking each point made with off topic and using empty refferece or source copied and paste.

A good example.

Oil Spill in Nigeria will dirrectly affect those in the region of delta the most. It will affect mostly livestock, seafood and even the society. Virtually those in the north will not face any life thretening situation or even South west.

Now backing my pts.. Since Nigeria does not allow GMO seeds... I did not even use GMO companies here. Cos they re not in Naija for now.

I gave you a more life threaning sample that got a Ban in Russia. To Oil Spill in Nigeria that Nigeria were still even romancing with the Companies spilling the oil.

GMO is not common in Nigeria in the first place.

1 Like

Re: How Dumb Putin And Kremlin Falls For Its Own Fake Satellite Imagery by Amoto94(m): 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
scully95:

You must be joking cos you just like jumping from one topic to another.. Again sharing copy and past from the same backward media just makes me vex.. " alleviate the sufferings of the affected communities"..

1st of all Nothing has been done to the companies that spilled the Oil or Nothing has been done to the communities that were affected ?

Cos you just troll with no brain cells again.. I was talking about Companies getting ban and to behave well cos they can't install a puppet or cant just do anything and get away with it..

Now you diverted it to the masses being affected ?? has anything been done to the "Oil spill and sufferings of the affected 'region" in the U.S that killed many livestock ? but again yes the companies were sanctioned..

Are you making any sense at all ?

Again troll tactics..

Look if you continue to attack, it shows your level of weakness cos I will continue to give you facts. Well, I campared Oil spill in Nigeria to GMO ban that is even more terrible to human lives plus the issue i raised was companies fearing the goverment and cant get away with anything unlike during the days of their fav puppet regime..

You want to compare the oil spill in Nigeria to Oil Spill in Russia or even the one in U.S of recent ??

Do you want to compare Oil Spill in Nigeria to the one in any country in the world ?

ANother pt.. GMO is a threat to everyone.. Dirrectly a threat to everybody in the country..

Oil spill may be limited to a region so when you are arguing always argue and debate contructively but not jumping and attacking each point made with off topic and using empty refferece or source copied and paste.

A good example.

Oil Spill in Nigeria will dirrectly affect those in the region of delta the most. It will affect mostly livestock, seafood and even the society. Virtually those in the north will not face any life thretening situation or even South west.

Now backing my pts.. Since Nigeria does not allow GMO seeds... I did not even use GMO companies here. Cos they re not in Naija for now.

I gave you a more life threaning sample that got a Ban in Russia. To Oil Spill in Nigeria that Nigeria were still even romancing with the Companies spilling the oil.

GMO is not common in Nigeria in the first place.

Another fat lie GMO is in Nigeria according to this report www.nairaland.com/1975187/genetically-modified-crops-being-grown
Re: How Dumb Putin And Kremlin Falls For Its Own Fake Satellite Imagery by Missy89(f): 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
scully95:

All the MON maize are monsanto's GMO corn lipsrsealed

Re: How Dumb Putin And Kremlin Falls For Its Own Fake Satellite Imagery by scully95: 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
Amoto94:
Another fat lie GMO is in Nigeria according to this report www.nairaland.com/1975187/genetically-modified-crops-being-grown
Again why do you always base your points on mere hypothesis Even the post you shared didnot get to front page of NL..

That alone tells you much about the motives.. well, it has not been officially approved in Nigeria to grow GMO foods.

The last time, our minister or ex minister AfDB president, Akinwunmi Adesina, said here is no GMO foods in Nigeria.

He said.
“The fact remains that we have nothing in this country called GMO. People confused modern day science to GMOs. People say hybrid maize is from GMO, but it is from conventional maize.”
Re: How Dumb Putin And Kremlin Falls For Its Own Fake Satellite Imagery by scully95: 8:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
Missy89:

All the MON maize are monsanto's GMO corn lipsrsealed

Im already tired of typing self..

again all Monsanto’s GMO corn has been banned in the country seh and it's because of the effect on ppl. They carried out a test and it causes tumor. It's has nothing to do with Political whatever..
Re: How Dumb Putin And Kremlin Falls For Its Own Fake Satellite Imagery by Appleyard(m): 11:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
scully95:

Again advance people @Appleyard replying to a very low, badly composed pure rubbish.. Even the post is an insult to Propaganda.
Thanks for always hitting the nail on the head and where it hurts those zombies (or false information marketer) the most, in other words,paid anglozionist empire toilet trolls and their victims.

The good-news is the Family of those directly affected by the false flag dragged Ukraine to court and the case was just left in the junk. Can you imagine ?

i am sure the empire of lies that always play double game.. Will most likely use the case against the current regime in Ukraine cos they have started again another Maidan after the oligarchs sold out the country and iats being the most foolish prime minister in the world or in the history of Puppetry..

Poroshenko is a killer and I'm sure will kill anything to remain in power. I'm following UKR matter and Syria very closely..
Saying that the oligachs sold out the country, is purely euphemism in usage. Those demons in human forms and their Swastika bearing Nazi army did not only sold off the country, but have succeeded in raping and plunged back the country into the abyss of the 18th century. That is why a certain criminal from one state can suddenly become a governor in Ukraine. The gold reserve has been emptied, and not a single one left. If you compare the situation with Ukraine under then corrupt Yanukovich, with the present day Ukraine under Porky-shenko and the most stupid prime minister of all times, Yat-sin-yoke, you might wana share tears for Ukraine. The Ukraine as we know it is practically finished. From having to bribe to get your child into kiddergarthen, to car registration extortions, kholomoisky diverting $1.8 billion of IMF fund to his personal use, Poroshenko increasing in wealth, awarding contracts to himself, his banks making profits while others are losing, with some having their licences withdrawn, etc. Its so worse that even US vice president Joe Biden was forced to speak out. The degree of the decay and complete rape of the current Ukraine became more pronounced when it was rated as 174th in the global corruption index, even below Nicaragua, Uganda, and of course, the most shocking, Nigeria. I just can't believe that a European country could be rated below Nigeria and Uganda on corruption. Can you beat it?
Yet, this are the same criminals that some trollers down here are taking to and relying on their statements and accounts of events. Very pathetic!

One should feel sorry for the families of the MH17 victims. Poor people trying hard to soot their wounded hearts by way of litigation, unknown to them that they will never get any response, let alone, the much craved justice. That's how the system work when crazies, rogues and Nazis takes over at the helm of affairs, as instigated by CIA.

I can't wait for the criminal investigation to commence. I would love to see the bases upon which they will rest their arguments. Believe me brother, it's going to be a house of comedy, wherein the only losers would be those who have zombifically swallowed the propaganda pill thrown at them. The most pitiable thing however, is that at the end, NOTHING would come out of it!

And as for the Ukie nazis, i would be very surprise if a 2nd Maidan did not sweep them from the country like a tsunami, from now till the middle of next year.
Like you said, even the Empire is fed up and has sounded the warning bell. The handwriting is already on the wall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Dumb Putin And Kremlin Falls For Its Own Fake Satellite Imagery by NairaMinted: 11:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
What in Heaven's name happened to the folks that invited us to this thread? Did they scurry off never to be seen again or what? Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another London Attack: Muslims Killed / Russia's Deadly Weapons That NATO And America Are Afraid Of / Breaking - Putin Reveals He’s ‘drastically’ WITHDRAWING Troops From Kyiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.