Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,323 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Cost Of Building An Android App For A Magazine - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Cost Of Building An Android App For A Magazine (3063 Views)

Practical Steps In Building An Android, Ios, Java App / Cost Of Building An App With More Features Than Uber / Laravel Tutorial: Building An E-commerce Web App - Part1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Building An Android App For A Magazine by kryptonia: 12:08am On Mar 05, 2016
Hello, I'd love to know the cost, analysis and duration for building an Android app for a magazine(Blog). It will take the form of LIB android app on Playstore.
Thanks
Re: Cost Of Building An Android App For A Magazine by Donald3d(m): 12:42am On Mar 05, 2016
kryptonia:
Hello, I'd love to know the cost, analysis and duration for building an Android app for a magazine(Blog). It will take the form of LIB android app on Playstore.
Thanks
I can do it for you
Re: Cost Of Building An Android App For A Magazine by amcool4700: 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2016
Donald3d:
I can do it for you
i am interested in it also. how much will it cost and the time for you to deliver?
Re: Cost Of Building An Android App For A Magazine by avosoft: 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2016
kryptonia:
Thanks

Send me your contact let's talk
0803 705 8471, avosoftware (at) gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Intern As Front End Developer Without Pay!! / Genetic Algorithms And Neural Networks / Using Next/prev Button To Display Array Elements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.