Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Why I Stabbed My Mother To Death. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Stabbed My Mother To Death. (486 Views)

"Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos / Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court / Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Stabbed My Mother To Death. by martini2016(m): 7:56am On Mar 05, 2016
A 30-year-old man, Ibrahim Oniyide, who allegedly stabbed his mother to death at 3, Olubunmi Christopher Drive, off Arowolo Street, Abule Egba area of Lagos state, has been remanded in prison.

The Prosecutor, Sgt. Maria Dauda, told the court that Ibrahim killed his mother, Tawa Oniyide, by stabbing her with a kitchen knife all over her body.

http://www.9jareports.com/2016/03/why-i-stabbed-my-mother-to-death.html?m=1

Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother To Death. by cosmicrayboi(m): 7:58am On Mar 05, 2016
endtime post
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother To Death. by martini2016(m): 8:00am On Mar 05, 2016
End time indeed.
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother To Death. by Godfullsam(m): 8:00am On Mar 05, 2016
End time things.... The write up is full of unnecessary repetitions undecided
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother To Death. by Oche211(m): 8:02am On Mar 05, 2016
End time man, end time murder. Infact end time world. Nothing justify murder
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother To Death. by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 05, 2016
end time stabbing
Re: Why I Stabbed My Mother To Death. by Ayoemrys(m): 8:43am On Mar 05, 2016
end time op

(1) (Reply)

"The Nigerian Mother Of Nine In Prison For Three Months Without Bail, Charge" / Mother Shares Photo Of Her 2 Duct-taped Children For Sale On Facebook And Gets I / Eric Olori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.