Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,246 members, 7,846,156 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

How Do I Stop Being Extravagant? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Stop Being Extravagant? (2163 Views)

How Do I Stop UBA From Fraudulent Deductions On My Account / How To Stop Being Broke / Stop Being Stupid. Stop Being Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop Being Extravagant? by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 05, 2016
I can't believe I just spent 80k between Monday and today angry. I get way over my head into big spending. How do I minimise on this? Thanks.
Re: How Do I Stop Being Extravagant? by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 05, 2016
lookingbuoy:
I can't believe I just spent 80k between Monday and today angry. I get way over my head into big spending. How do I minimise on this? Thanks.
Go away joor
Re: How Do I Stop Being Extravagant? by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 05, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
Go away joor
I'm really serious
Re: How Do I Stop Being Extravagant? by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 05, 2016
lookingbuoy:

I'm really serious
go far away from my mentions
Re: How Do I Stop Being Extravagant? by debris: 11:07am On Mar 05, 2016
broke ass forming Porsche undecided...kwantinu
Re: How Do I Stop Being Extravagant? by Donald3d(m): 11:30am On Mar 05, 2016
lookingbuoy:
have a plan, spend on things that will bring back returns on investment,cut away chop chop girls and friends,stop going to fast food outlets all the time-make it occasional,buy food stuffs and start cooking food by your self(its cheaper),if you dont have time to cook look for one clean "mama put",look for cheaper alternatives to everything you spend on ,as far as they have the same quality or close quality (its not called stinginess,its called prudence and wisdom)
Re: How Do I Stop Being Extravagant? by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 05, 2016
Donald3d:
have a plan on things that will bring back returns on investment,cut away chop chop girls and friends,stop going to fast food outlets all the time-make it occasional,by food stuffs and start cooking food by your self(its cheaper),if you dont have time to cook look for one clean "mama put",look for cheaper alternatives to everything you spend on as far as they have the same quality or close quality (its not called stinginess,its called prudence and wisdom)
Hmm... Good advice. Like you know already what I spend this money on.
But I can't cook very well. How do I get around this?
I really need to tighten up and start being prudent with spending.
Re: How Do I Stop Being Extravagant? by Donald3d(m): 11:57am On Mar 05, 2016
lookingbuoy:

Hmm... Good advice. Like you know already what I spend this money on.
But I can't cook very well. How do I get around this?
I really need to tighten up and start being prudent with spending.
just give me 10k every week i will teach you how to be prudent,have you watched "get hard" ,we will go through that kind of training *winks*. i forgot to mention always give to charity its the best investment i know, it works for me,when you help the needy you will never lack,when i say needy,i dont mean all those greedy gold digger girls that dont want to get a life !! help people who really need help,it always come back to you in multiple folds.
Re: How Do I Stop Being Extravagant? by Jamean(f): 2:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
Goan marry cheesy

You need a good female financial manager + when you know that you have expensive school fees to pay and a family to maintain you will be prudent by force

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Being Extravagant? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
Jamean:
Goan marry cheesy

You need a good female financial manager + when you know that you have expensive school fees to pay and a family to maintain you will be prudent by force
Lol. Not a bad idea, but marriage ain't easy thing, you know?
And you removed your pic.
Re: How Do I Stop Being Extravagant? by Emmyk(m): 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
Did you labour for the money you spend extravagantly?

Most times, we spend anyhow, if we didn't labour for it, but are spend conservatively if it's something we sweat for.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Being Extravagant? by 2sexyus: 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
If there is anything I learned few months ago, it IMPULSE spending and giving.

I don't think before giving money or paying for something. In return, I paid dearly for it.

These days, ask me 5k sef and before I go give you eh, you go sweat tire. I am now stingy to myself, let alone outsider.

Life teachings ya know
Re: How Do I Stop Being Extravagant? by Jamean(f): 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
lookingbuoy:

Lol. Not a bad idea, but marriage ain't easy thing, you know?
And you removed your pic.

neither is it rocket science. Be the right person, marry the right person and make your marriage work.

Yes, picture is gone. Not like you have a picture either cheesy
Re: How Do I Stop Being Extravagant? by bigx(m): 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
Make a loooooot more money.

Till spending 80k in an hour won't be "extravagant"
Re: How Do I Stop Being Extravagant? by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 06, 2016
Jamean:

neither is it rocket science. Be the right person, marry the right person and make your marriage work.

Yes, picture is gone. Not like you have a picture either cheesy
I like the "be the right person" part. Many miss that. Well, I'll work on the marriage thing. Good advice.
I'd like to post a pic, just scared to. I can be too private at times.
Re: How Do I Stop Being Extravagant? by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 06, 2016
Emmyk:
Did you labour for the money you spend extravagantly?

Most times, we spend anyhow, if we didn't labour for it, but are spend conservatively if it's something we sweat for.
You can be rest assured I labour for it. Just can't help spending.
Re: How Do I Stop Being Extravagant? by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 06, 2016
bigx:
Make a loooooot more money.

Till spending 80k in an hour won't be "extravagant"
Hmm... Really?
Re: How Do I Stop Being Extravagant? by Jamean(f): 9:21am On Mar 06, 2016
lookingbuoy:

I like the "be the right person" part. Many miss that. Well, I'll work on the marriage thing. Good advice.
I'd like to post a pic, just scared to. I can be too private at times.

Alright smiley
Re: How Do I Stop Being Extravagant? by yemmit90: 10:07am On Mar 06, 2016
lookingbuoy:

Though it's practically impossible for a normal bachelor to spend such amount of money in a space of 5 days, but seriously one can even spend more if you do clubbing or dating multiple gold digging girlfriends.

Set a rule for yourself.

1. Get a separate ATM free account where you will keep money you dont want to spend.

2. limit/reduce all the unnecessary fun including those gold digers.

3. Invest your money in any business you like.

4. Stop living your life to compete with the rich. Everyone has a history,and life as you can see is a process/stages. The rich man you see in ferrari today has pass through some stages before he get to that stage.

5. Like someone says, a man tend to be more financial discipline when he get married. You can if you feel like.
Re: How Do I Stop Being Extravagant? by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 06, 2016
What's the source of this money you spend anyhow? That's number one.
Now, you've done enough wasting. What would help your extravagance is purpose.
On Sunday write down your expenses for the week and paste it on your wall facing your bed. Follow it strictly from Monday, do it every week.
Stop using ATM, it also helps so u don't withdraw money every second.

(1) (Reply)

Paylord Ponzi : How Credible Is This Scheme / [FREE DOWNLOAD] Best E-book On How To Start Blogging For Money In Nigeria / We Supply Ogbono Seeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.