Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Attend The Sixth Annual Best Of Nigeria Expo 2009, London- 23rd To 24th Oct '09 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Attend The Sixth Annual Best Of Nigeria Expo 2009, London- 23rd To 24th Oct '09 (1636 Views)

United Kingdom To Deport Nigerians On 24th March 2015 With A Chartered Flight / Nigeria Is Sixth Most Dangerous Place To Live / Best Of Nigeria Expo At Excel Dockland London On 24-25th October 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attend The Sixth Annual Best Of Nigeria Expo 2009, London- 23rd To 24th Oct '09 by pastort1(m): 10:41am On Jul 16, 2009
OPPORTUNITY TO TRAVEL TO LONDON TO ATTEND ONE OF THE BIGGEST EXHIBITIONS/CONFERENCES IN THE UK.  THIS IS STRICTLY FOR BUSINESSMEN/ STAFF. INTERESTED PEOPLE CAN CONTACT US ON 01-8505956 OR SEND A MAIL TO info@arrival-travels.com.
Re: Attend The Sixth Annual Best Of Nigeria Expo 2009, London- 23rd To 24th Oct '09 by pastort1(m): 6:44am On Jul 17, 2009
Great opportuninity for networking and promoting your products and services.
Re: Attend The Sixth Annual Best Of Nigeria Expo 2009, London- 23rd To 24th Oct '09 by pastort1(m): 11:54am On Jul 29, 2009
Opportunity to take an exhibition stand for your products also available from 1000 pounds depending on the size.
Re: Attend The Sixth Annual Best Of Nigeria Expo 2009, London- 23rd To 24th Oct '09 by Iyamu: 1:21am On Aug 03, 2009
I work for an NGO, but not been to London, can make use of the opportunity. whats it gon cost?
Re: Attend The Sixth Annual Best Of Nigeria Expo 2009, London- 23rd To 24th Oct '09 by pastort1(m): 8:44am On Aug 03, 2009
Iyamu:

I work for an NGO, but not been to London,  can make use of the opportunity. whats it gon cost?

Registration + Visa Application-300,000
Hotel (4 nights) -100,000
Flight - 200,000

You'll will need to provide the following documents:

• International Travel document (Passport) with at least 6 months validity.
• 2 passport photographs
• Letter of Introduction from employer (original) addressed to the The Consular, British High Commission, Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, lagos.
• Copy of Income Tax Papers of last three (3) years
• I.D card
• Pay slips for the last six months (for employees)
• Marriage Certificate –if married
• Children birth certificate –if any
• Sponsor’s bank statement –last six months (if any)
• Personal bank statement-last six months
• Evidence of Assets in Nigeria
• Family pictures-if married
• Certificate of Incorporation
• Memo & Article of Association
Re: Attend The Sixth Annual Best Of Nigeria Expo 2009, London- 23rd To 24th Oct '09 by khio: 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2009
pastor, where did you get your information from? are you authorised to source for clients on behalf of the organisers of the exhibition in UK? clarify your involvement pls
Re: Attend The Sixth Annual Best Of Nigeria Expo 2009, London- 23rd To 24th Oct '09 by justwise(m): 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2009
khio:

pastor, where did you get your information from? are you authorised to source for clients on behalf of the organisers of the exhibition in UK? clarify your involvement pls

Don't even take him seriously. He is one of those Con artists in the name of pastor.
Re: Attend The Sixth Annual Best Of Nigeria Expo 2009, London- 23rd To 24th Oct '09 by justwise(m): 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2009
Iyamu:

I work for an NGO, but not been to London, can make use of the opportunity. whats it gon cost?

U work for NGO and u looking for opportunity to travel to london?
Re: Attend The Sixth Annual Best Of Nigeria Expo 2009, London- 23rd To 24th Oct '09 by pastort1(m): 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2009
Dear Justwise,

Hasty generalization is not good. Because there are scammers out there does not make everyone one. Always get your facts correctly before posting on this useful site. If you verify all my postings on nairaland, you will discover that most are adverts for tour programmes (business & leisure) because I see nairaland as a veritable tool for marketing good products.

For your information, I’ll be traveling to London with 12 business delegates from Nigeria to attend the programme I advertised on nairaland-Best of Nigeria Expo @ Excel, Docklands from 23-25 October 2009.

For your confirmation - virgin Atlantic’s flight leaving Lagos 22nd morning 10.30am. If you are in London, meet me @ excel, docklands on 23rd. My name is Tony Faleye. Confirm the name from the Organisers.

I am a member of Tourism & Hospitality Committee of NACCIMA and Lagos Chamber of Commerce & Industry. Also registered with the National Tourism Dev. Corporation. We represent a number of foreign tour companies in Nigeria. Check our website www.arrival-travels.com

Please I advise you to always conduct your verification properly before posting any rubbish on this great site monitored in different nations of the world.

I believe in Nigeria
Re: Attend The Sixth Annual Best Of Nigeria Expo 2009, London- 23rd To 24th Oct '09 by bashydemy(m): 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2009
pastor t:

Registration + Visa Application-300,000
Hotel (4 nights) -100,000
Flight - 200,000

You'll will need to provide the following documents:

• International Travel document (Passport) with at least 6 months validity.
• 2 passport photographs
• Letter of Introduction from employer (original) addressed to the The Consular, British High Commission, Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, lagos.
• Copy of Income Tax Papers of last three (3) years
• I.D card
• Pay slips for the last six months (for employees)
• Marriage Certificate –if married
• Children birth certificate –if any
• Sponsor’s bank statement –last six months (if any)
• Personal bank statement-last six months
• Evidence of Assets in Nigeria
• Family pictures-if married
• Certificate of Incorporation
• Memo & Article of Association

if he has to produce all those document then why is he paying 300.000 for God sake instead he will rather process his visa himself cos if he could be able to provide those documents all he need is only 40.000 visa fee the enbassy and if he has enough money to cover him in his account am 100% sure he will get his UK visa so pastor t get a good job

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Process Dubai Visa @ 160usd / E-passport Reissue London - Faulty Online Application Form / Need For Some Urgent Ideas/opinions On A Romanian Residence Permit Problems.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.